Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kylie Jenner Stripped of Billionaire Title After Forbes Discovers She Forged Her Tax Returns

[QUOTE] Last year, the magazine named Jenner the youngest self made billionaire after she sold her makeup line. But Forbes said Friday they now think that Jenner, even after pocketing an estimated $340 million from the sale, is not a billionaire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87June 11, 2020 2:46 PM

Didn’t they double down on her being a billionaire earlier this year?

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2020 3:30 PM

Yes, R1, because she gave them fake tax returns.

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2020 3:34 PM

This seems backwards to me. Don't most people lie on their taxes to make it seem like they have LESS money?

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2020 3:36 PM

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 She’s the female Trump

by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2020 3:36 PM

LOCK HER UP!!!

by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2020 3:38 PM

R3, apparently she created fake tax returns solely for Forbes.

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2020 3:39 PM

What would happen to me if I forged tax returns to get on the Forbes list?

by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2020 3:40 PM

[QUOTE] This seems backwards to me. Don't most people lie on their taxes to make it seem like they have LESS money?

She didn’t lie on her taxes that were submitted to the IRS, R3. That would be a criminal act. She gave the real ones to the IRS and gave a separate, forged set of documents to Forbes when they requested to see them in order to certify her status as a billionaire.

by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2020 3:42 PM

R8 I’d think forging tax returns in any way would be illegal. Her billionaire status has benefited her financially.

by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2020 3:45 PM

Will this crew never go away?

by Anonymousreply 10May 29, 2020 3:49 PM

R6 Ahhhh, okay! Apparently even the filthy rich have self esteem issues....over the size of their bank accounts.

by Anonymousreply 11May 29, 2020 3:49 PM

I want to see this cunt in jail.

by Anonymousreply 12May 29, 2020 3:51 PM

She may not be a billionaire, but she certainly has enough money to avoid prison.

by Anonymousreply 13May 29, 2020 3:57 PM

The entire family are a blight on society and should be publicly executed.

by Anonymousreply 14May 29, 2020 4:06 PM

There's at least one family ahead of the Kardasians in the queue, R14.

by Anonymousreply 15May 29, 2020 4:10 PM

Awwww.. her more realistic, adjusted net worth is only 900M. How she gonna feed that kid now?!

by Anonymousreply 16May 29, 2020 4:15 PM

Thata pretty sad. So petty and insecure that she goes through such dramatic lengths just so people will think she is a billionaire.

You are rich as fuck, be happy about it.

by Anonymousreply 17May 29, 2020 4:19 PM

They are terrible people, but the Trumps are much worse

by Anonymousreply 18May 29, 2020 4:19 PM

I think it's safe to assume Forbes is now working on stripping Kanye of the same title.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 29, 2020 4:22 PM

Having a mother who sets you up with a licensing company who does all the work while paying you for your name does not constitute "self made."

A self-made made cosmetics manufacturer cooks up the stuff in their kitchen, goes out on a limb financially to get a small factory to make the stuff, approaches stores to sell it, and works their way up to the bottom. Contracting with a licensing company, arranged by your millionaire mother, who is already set up to design and manufacture while showing you an array of products, which admittedly you can influence, is not "self-made."

Yeah, so she reaped the profits. Nepotism, an already branded and marketed name, a huge following, and yeah, "self-made."

The ladies in the linked article are true pioneers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 29, 2020 4:26 PM

Kylie’s indignant response:

[QUOTE] i can name a list of 100 things more important right now than fixating on how much money i have

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 29, 2020 5:04 PM

Like she can name a dozen things, let alone 100. Someone should tweet back - go on then, ten a day for the next ten days!

by Anonymousreply 22May 29, 2020 6:22 PM

[quote]Awwww.. her more realistic, adjusted net worth is only 900M. How she gonna feed that kid now?!

She'll probably start a GoFundMe shortly.

by Anonymousreply 23May 29, 2020 6:53 PM

What a loser

by Anonymousreply 24May 29, 2020 6:56 PM

That may be the smartest thing she has ever said, R21

by Anonymousreply 25May 29, 2020 9:01 PM

What a stupid, vapid waste of humanity. A completely worthless human being, no matter her bank balance.

by Anonymousreply 26May 29, 2020 9:12 PM

Twat

by Anonymousreply 27May 29, 2020 9:25 PM

The person 'fixating about her money' was her - she faked her tax returns, so how does she get to ride a high horse about it?

by Anonymousreply 28May 29, 2020 9:40 PM

r28, exactly. If it doesn't matter, why go out of your way to lie?

by Anonymousreply 29May 29, 2020 10:14 PM

Ease up on poor K, she's got a 5-year reunion coming up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 30, 2020 12:07 AM

Is Jessica Simpson still claiming her shitty clothing line is worth hundreds of millions?

by Anonymousreply 31May 30, 2020 1:04 AM

I don't get forging tax returns to make yourself look richer. Did she also fake the amount of money she paid in taxes? It doesn't make sense.

by Anonymousreply 32May 30, 2020 1:18 AM

r32, read the posts upthread

by Anonymousreply 33May 30, 2020 1:58 AM

She has all the charisma of a tub of low-fat margarine, but somehow, her mother will find a way to cash in on this latest lie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 30, 2020 2:25 AM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 35May 30, 2020 2:49 AM

[quote]Like she can name a dozen things, let alone 100.

I'll hire someone who can.

by Anonymousreply 36May 30, 2020 3:03 AM

I didn’t realize according to Forbes she started her company by getting lip injections, denying it and selling makeup “lip kits” to teenage girls who wanted to transform their own lips.

by Anonymousreply 37May 30, 2020 3:10 AM

I’m actually impressed. I suspected she was worth a lot less. $900,000,000 is still a crazy amount of money.

by Anonymousreply 38May 30, 2020 3:38 AM

Khloe will never be able to handle the trauma of being slandered by Forbes. I'm starting a GoFundMe to pay for Khloe's therapy.

by Anonymousreply 39May 30, 2020 3:41 AM

r35=moron

by Anonymousreply 40May 30, 2020 5:29 AM

Does she have a kid? Let me guess, it's biracial? They seem to fetishize black men.

by Anonymousreply 41May 30, 2020 7:01 AM

The only thing she has a billion of is sperm cells swimming in her asshole and pussy.

by Anonymousreply 42May 30, 2020 1:15 PM

LOCK HER UP!!!!

by Anonymousreply 43May 30, 2020 2:22 PM

If any of the lies /exaggerations on financials caused Coty to overpay for their stake in her company, a tarnished reputation will be the least of her troubles.

by Anonymousreply 44May 30, 2020 5:07 PM

[quote] Will this crew never go away?

No, they are like Herpes. It lasts forever

by Anonymousreply 45May 31, 2020 6:34 PM

[quote]No, they are like Herpes. It lasts forever

And twice as annoying.

by Anonymousreply 46May 31, 2020 6:53 PM

Arrest her!

by Anonymousreply 47May 31, 2020 6:56 PM

I said at the time that there was no way she was a billionaire. I think the company when it sold actually sold for a billion but there is no way that Kylie got anything close to half that amount, probably more like 20-30 percent. She was never anything more than a face, she didn’t invest her own money at all just her image, her stake in the company would not have been larger than those partners who had actual capital investments.

by Anonymousreply 48May 31, 2020 7:07 PM

Mom is not happy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 1, 2020 1:11 PM

LOL! I remember back when Forbes claimed she was a billionaire I made a big point of saying "NO HELL SHE'S NOT"! I knew it was all a scam from the get go. I got called every name in the book by the Kartrashian lovers at the time who believe any ludicrous claim made by that scummy family.

by Anonymousreply 50June 1, 2020 5:09 PM

Couldn't have happened to two nicer people!

by Anonymousreply 51June 1, 2020 6:10 PM

She has plenty of money. She's set for life. I think it's stupid that they lied about her wealth. She's still very wealthy, why lie? No one really cares.

Kris Jenner is very materialistic and that's why her daughters are the way they are.

by Anonymousreply 52June 3, 2020 2:38 AM

I give Forbes some credit for coming forward with this. But at the end of the day they got played by a family everybody knows as shameless grifters. They should've known better than to trust anything coming from them, including supposed legal documents.

by Anonymousreply 53June 3, 2020 1:07 PM

I love how these grifters sing a different tune now. It's like those assholes who gloat and show off (their wealth, their relationships, their success) and then demand from the media and public to respect their privacy when Karma finally kicked them in the cunt bone.

by Anonymousreply 54June 3, 2020 1:13 PM

Feels like another publicity stunt. I'm sure it will come in handy for future storylines on KUWTK.

by Anonymousreply 55June 3, 2020 3:21 PM

forbes isn't the govt, so giving them fake tax returns isn't a crime...is it?

But this is not surprising coming from this family, they are all fake, just look at their faces!

by Anonymousreply 56June 3, 2020 3:54 PM

I remember a Saudi prince, I think it was Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud, who was reported to have cried after he was dropped from Forbes' billionaire list. Clearly, not just the fortune of a billionaire, but also the reputation of being a billionaire is highly sought-after. Glory for its own sake is desired by people - I think this is specially the case for people who are very wealthy or very powerful: if someone is not in want of more money or more comfort, he will look to accumulate reputation and honors. In fact, if you read Greek classics such as Homer and Plato, you'll left with the impression that only commoners desire money; aristocrats, like the kings in Homer's "Iliad" and Plato's timocrats, desire fame and reputation over material wealth. Anyway, a desire for fame would explain why Jenner did what she's being accused of, and also why certain billionaires, like Elon Musk, behave so oddly and so recklessly even against investors' protests.

by Anonymousreply 57June 3, 2020 4:34 PM

[quote]forbes isn't the govt, so giving them fake tax returns isn't a crime...is it?

It depends on what it was for -- could be considered fraud if it was used to deceive and gain a benefit from the deception.

by Anonymousreply 58June 3, 2020 4:43 PM

The Forbes' list was about being an actual successful mover and shaker in the world. Like, you made it at the "cool kids' table" and shape the world with your money / business, your vision, your influence.

If you're a gamer it's one of the highest sought game achievements in the game that's the economy business world.

That was a play by Kriss Jenner to make her lot look legitimately successful and more desirable for investors to make business with that family of grifters. She presents her family as a sure success when one tries to make money off of the youth market (because, just look at their social media numbers ... but don't look how many of those actually create any traffic with likes and how many of them actually buy stuff the Kardashians shill).

by Anonymousreply 59June 3, 2020 4:48 PM

Isn’t she POZ?

by Anonymousreply 60June 3, 2020 5:46 PM

Who buys their shit?

by Anonymousreply 61June 3, 2020 7:30 PM

R61 Young individuals. A lot of people have made massive fortunes off of millennials and Gen Z.

by Anonymousreply 62June 4, 2020 3:56 AM

Is this that one whore or is it the other whore?

by Anonymousreply 63June 4, 2020 4:00 AM

They have had their time. Gen Z is grown up and looking into more sophisticated markets. Even looters don't want their shit.

by Anonymousreply 64June 4, 2020 5:12 AM

These Kardashian girls are the definition of inauthentic. Barely educated. Fame whores. Played god with their bodies to warp themselves into the plastic dolls they are now. Kris Jenner is a fucking sociopath. As is Kim.

by Anonymousreply 65June 4, 2020 5:25 AM

I can't get over her facial transformation. Anyway, agreed, their time should have been over years ago. |

by Anonymousreply 66June 4, 2020 5:37 AM

They are over. If anything comes from COVID and the Riot news cycles it is that the Kartrashians are over.

by Anonymousreply 67June 4, 2020 6:02 AM

R67 here's hoping 🤞

by Anonymousreply 68June 4, 2020 6:40 AM

Guess it’s time to get out the ole camcorder and see if Ray J’s pencil dick is available. That’s how I made my first 100 million!!! Mom was a first time Director then. I bet she’s even better now that she’s had some practice with the rest of us whores, I mean girls.

Note- I am interested in a possible cameo, but only girl on girl, I am married to Yeezus now

by Anonymousreply 69June 4, 2020 7:45 AM

Everything is fake about this chick, even her bank account

by Anonymousreply 70June 4, 2020 7:52 AM

Excellent. Everything is going according to plan...

by Anonymousreply 71June 4, 2020 7:53 AM

I told you stupid bitches that whore wasn't worth $2 billion! But nooooooo, you insisted it must've been true because Forbes said so! I said it before and I'll say it again: You don't become a billionaire from selling shitty Chinese makeup to tweenagers on Youtube.

by Anonymousreply 72June 5, 2020 2:30 AM

The kartrashians photoshopping their kids, they are seriously sick in the head. Can someone post a thread about this??

by Anonymousreply 73June 6, 2020 6:18 PM

Link didn’t work in my post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 6, 2020 6:19 PM

[QUOTE] You don't become a billionaire from selling shitty Chinese makeup to tweenagers on Youtube.

To be fair, R72, they re-evaluated her net worth to be $900 million. It’s not like they lopped off a few hundred million. So yes, you can become a billionaire selling shitty Chinese makeup to teens. Jeff Bezos became the richest man in the world by selling shitty Chinese products through the postal service. Wealth is strange in this day and age.

by Anonymousreply 75June 6, 2020 7:57 PM

What would be interesting is what sources did Forbes base their new estimate of her wealth on?

Kris Jenner is a scam artist doing all sorts of scams making it look like the family is in demand. I wouldn't be surprised if Kris is knee-deep in money laundering and other illegal shit to create a network of other scam artists backing each other and hunting for prey in packs (backing each other's business so-called legit reputation to attract idiot investors).

by Anonymousreply 76June 6, 2020 8:30 PM

I seriously doubt she's worth $900 million either

Comparing her to Bezos is dumb. Everyone uses Amazon, who the fuck buys Kyle's shit?

by Anonymousreply 77June 6, 2020 9:04 PM

The fact that she got involved with Tyga and Travis Scott shows that she’s trash.

by Anonymousreply 78June 6, 2020 9:09 PM

Forbes just released The Celebrity 100: The World's Highest Paid Celebrities of 2020.

Kylie is #1 this year. Kanye is #2 because of his Yeezy sneaker brand with Adidas. You can scroll down and see the entire top 100. It's really fascinating to see who makes what.

Can you believe that Sophia Vergara is the highest-paid actress in Hollywood? The only other actress on the list is Angelina Jolie. Actresses just don't make very much money in Hollywood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79June 6, 2020 9:26 PM

Vergara endorses every product under the sun. She hustles for that $$$$$

by Anonymousreply 80June 6, 2020 10:45 PM

Umm nothing on the photoshopping of their kids??? Hello!?

by Anonymousreply 81June 7, 2020 1:40 AM

You'd think Forbes would update their own stupid website after "exposing" the truth about her finances.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82June 8, 2020 6:58 PM

I hate this bitch

by Anonymousreply 83June 8, 2020 7:17 PM

Perhaps the biggest nothingburger to ever live.

by Anonymousreply 84June 11, 2020 2:26 PM

R76, you are most likely correct.

Kris Jenner owns a church. That’s where the real money and tax dodges are.

by Anonymousreply 85June 11, 2020 2:41 PM

I don't understand how Kylie can look so ethnic? Her parents are both white, yet she looks like Armenian like her half-siblings.

by Anonymousreply 86June 11, 2020 2:45 PM

We need an investigation opened into the Kardashian tax fraud with this church and into all their financial records. If they would FORGE tax documents for Forbes they’d commit other frauds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87June 11, 2020 2:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!