Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Over 100 Minneapolis Police are outside the Murderers house Protecting Him

Why are they Protecting him so much? This is proof they are a cult of murderers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 29, 2020 10:51 AM

They’re probably all earning overtime at the taxpayers’ expense.

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2020 5:06 AM

That is CRAZY. Gave me chills actually

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2020 5:18 AM

If those "guardian cops" cared anything about their city, they would arrest his ass and drag him down to the jail house.

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2020 5:23 AM

Is that photo in op from The Blair Witch Project?

by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2020 5:54 AM

I am disgusted

by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2020 5:57 AM

That many are still on the clock? All of them are necessary? They all looked white too. BS.

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2020 7:04 AM

Huh. What's protecting them from an amber drone dropping in form above?

by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2020 7:05 AM

armed drone

by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2020 7:05 AM

R8 when I saw this earlier my first thought was “why doesn’t someone use a drone and drop a bomb on them?” Lol

by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2020 7:07 AM

R9 - are you crazy? Where are the protesters supposed to get a drone and get themselves killed too? In a sense they need to protect him until he can be taken to trial properly. If we allow a lynching to happen we aren't much of a democracy. The cop killed someone and needs to be tried in a court of law because we are otherwise as bad as him.

by Anonymousreply 10May 29, 2020 7:37 AM

I share everyone's outrage at the show of support for this guy BUT I think his family deserves protection. I would assume they would be gone by now, scattered off safely to homes of family / friends. I agree with the poster upthread who asks why this cop isn't being held in a secure facility. Why isn't he being treated like anyone else? If THEY don't want to put him in with the general population, put him in some rural facility for his own protection.

by Anonymousreply 11May 29, 2020 7:57 AM

A few good shots, on roofs around that neighborhood could make us all feel a little better...if there was a pig shooting competition.

by Anonymousreply 12May 29, 2020 9:13 AM

This is what "protective custody" is for.

by Anonymousreply 13May 29, 2020 10:41 AM

[quote] They’re probably all earning overtime at the taxpayers’ expense.

Hell yes. Those motherfuckers all earn union benefits, medical care, dental care, close to 6-figure salaries, fat pensions. And then they spit on Democrats who fought for them to earn those livable wages.

by Anonymousreply 14May 29, 2020 10:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!