Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I am tired of Greta Thunberg.

Hate me but she is just some spoiled kid that's being promoted as an environmental angel. Oh, and then there's the autism angle, like that should make me admire her.

by Anonymousreply 47August 27, 2020 7:33 AM

HOW DARE YOU?!

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2020 2:40 AM

I could flush the little demon without a second thought.

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2020 3:23 AM

She doesn't really DO anything. There are people out there inventing shit to help fight climate change while she just rants. She is kind of detrimental to the cause if anything.

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2020 3:28 AM

I haven't heard a peep in quite awhile. Maybe she's moved on to whatever new cause her parents are pursuing.

by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2020 3:01 PM

R1 completely agree. Annoying brat. I’m all for climate change but a kid that flies planes, drives Teslas(the production process and batteries are extremely environmentally unfriendly) and has obviously no life experience or scientific knowledge whatsoever, no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2020 3:05 PM

HOW DARE YOU!

by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2020 3:17 PM

Thankfully she may have gone out of fashion. Come back when you are an adult with some life experiences that I can respect.

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2020 3:20 PM

Well isn't this a hot take OP

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2020 3:21 PM

Thanks you OP for postings the truths about the bad girl who does not like our President Trump and who is not a patriot to anyone but the environments, which we all know is never been better. You are to be congratulated for being smart and knowing that we musts not pay attention to these people who portray the world going bad. We have all never been better, thanks to our Presidents!

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2020 3:26 PM

Greta is not going to help the world. Wake up.

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2020 3:51 PM

And other than ranting about a teen aged girl who puts your man panties in a twist, what the fuck are you doing to make the world a better place, R10.

Wake up.

by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2020 3:59 PM

[quote]Fuck me

Gonna need a pic of your ass OP.

by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2020 4:01 PM

R11 for one I’m not being a hypocrite like Greta and I at least attempt to read scientific articles on climate change from different perspectives. Plus I don’t let eco commerce use me for their capitalism.

by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2020 5:51 PM

OP, you may be tired of the young Saint Greta but this local one may be to your taste?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 26, 2020 5:30 AM

Now and then places like The Guardian will still try raise your awareness with some scripted performace about this brave young leader of tomorrow.

Greta Thunberg hails Black Lives Matter protests

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 26, 2020 5:38 AM

"Hate me "

I don't need your permission.

by Anonymousreply 16June 26, 2020 8:56 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 26, 2020 10:57 AM

Don't think about her then. I have been focused on other news and haven't thought about her or the massive circle-jerk that surrounded her flavor-of-the-month moment.

by Anonymousreply 18June 26, 2020 11:13 AM

David (R18) you're so much prettier

by Anonymousreply 19June 26, 2020 11:24 AM

Poor thing is just a political puppet with anger issues.

by Anonymousreply 20June 26, 2020 5:18 PM

Her face is annoying

by Anonymousreply 21June 28, 2020 8:37 AM

I bet she'll come out as trans by the end of year. Greta will do anything for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 22June 28, 2020 8:57 AM

BLM? She's expanding her brand, then.

Good for her, that's where the big bucks are.

by Anonymousreply 23June 28, 2020 8:59 AM

Well at least she inspired thst prank phonecall where Prince Harry proceeded to lick her arse (figuratively!)

by Anonymousreply 24June 28, 2020 9:06 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 28, 2020 9:18 AM

No one can capitalise on her fame, eco capitalism is her thing and her thing only. Her endorsers wouldn't allow that of course.

by Anonymousreply 26June 28, 2020 10:33 AM

R25 what a tiresome little bitch she sounds.

by Anonymousreply 27June 28, 2020 12:28 PM

Love Greta! She's made a difference at such a young age. That's more than any of you sour-smelling losers have done with your pathetic lives.

by Anonymousreply 28June 28, 2020 2:53 PM

What difference is that? She herself doesn’t even practice what she preaches and she’s sponsored big time. It’s populist crap. If she’d give a fuck about the environment she wouldn’t drive a Tesla. “How dare you” and only pointing fingers will only get you so far.....

by Anonymousreply 29June 28, 2020 3:19 PM

R29 exactly. R28 she's just a sanctimonious little turd who's been given a platform to preach from. Of course she herself doesn't practice it.

by Anonymousreply 30June 28, 2020 3:28 PM

For about two years, Thunberg challenged her parents to lower the family's carbon footprint and overall impact on the environment by becoming vegan, upcycling, and giving up flying. She has said she tried showing them graphs and data, but when that did not work, she warned her family that they were stealing her future.

Giving up flying in part meant her mother had to give up her international career as an opera singer. Thunberg credits her parents' eventual response and lifestyle changes with giving her hope and belief that she could make a difference.

by Anonymousreply 31June 28, 2020 3:41 PM

So this little fucker harassed her mother into giving up her career as an Opera Singer because she dropped her flying.

by Anonymousreply 32June 28, 2020 3:43 PM

"She warned her family that they were stealing her future"

by Anonymousreply 33June 28, 2020 3:55 PM

She reminds me of that insufferable Malala creature.

by Anonymousreply 34June 28, 2020 3:59 PM

She really is a self-important little twit who thinks her demands should be met

by Anonymousreply 35June 28, 2020 9:45 PM

R33 it’s all about Greta’s future indeed, the rest doesn’t matter. Also a great move to not go to school anymore. That’s definitely a great way to secure a bright future.

Hopefully some scientists will come up with some revolutionary inventions to truly improve the environment.

by Anonymousreply 36June 28, 2020 9:47 PM

They should maroor Greta in one of those little uninhabited Swedish islands

by Anonymousreply 37June 28, 2020 9:49 PM

This thread really brings out the hatred and true colors in a lot of people.

by Anonymousreply 38June 28, 2020 9:54 PM

R38 Surprise! some people care about the environment for real and the unwillingness to accept useless populists is a good thing in this case. of course you are free to dream on and put your faith in people like Greta. Behold how nothing will change. Except the numbers in her bankaccount.

by Anonymousreply 39June 28, 2020 10:20 PM

R31 if I were her parents I would've said Get the fuck out of here

by Anonymousreply 40July 1, 2020 10:57 AM

R31 And now she's their meal ticket.

by Anonymousreply 41July 1, 2020 2:26 PM

Think of Greta as the horrible, subhuman moonface of the demon brought up from hell by the left's decades-long summoning ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 42July 1, 2020 4:23 PM

Her parents created the monster. They say she has "superpowers" and have been telling her how special she is her whole life. No wonder she's such a self-important little shit.

Poor dear had her thunder stolen by BLM, but I'm sure she'll figure out how to make that all about her, too.

by Anonymousreply 43July 1, 2020 5:08 PM

She’s not a Trans Woman of Color, so she’s about to find herself canceled.

by Anonymousreply 44July 1, 2020 5:12 PM

R54 she can have that job that offers that adorable blacket

by Anonymousreply 45July 3, 2020 9:01 AM

Sunshine:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 27, 2020 1:06 AM

She looks old

by Anonymousreply 47August 27, 2020 7:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!