Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Woman in wheelchair attacked by crowd!

Did anyone else hear about this? I think it was in Baltimore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 29, 2020 5:07 AM

Did you read the article, OP? It's Minneapolis, you dimwit.

There's already five other threads about this, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2020 1:03 AM

She just moved to Boise.

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2020 1:04 AM

It's hard to have sympathy for people when they are so fat.

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2020 1:08 AM

I feel sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2020 1:22 AM

She isn’t really handicapped. And she was trying to stab Black people.

by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2020 1:39 AM

FDR could walk as well.

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2020 1:53 AM

Fuck off, moron OP. You know exactly where this is from, as well as the fact that it's been posted 14 times already.

by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2020 2:05 AM

By the way, in the footage I've seen of the rioting there seems to be an even mix of white and black people taking items and vandalizing property.

There was also a cop going around causing damage, instigating it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2020 2:19 AM

R8 there were many white people taking items too, but the racists and Repugs are editing the footage to it being only black people.

by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2020 2:22 AM

She can walk. And she was trying to stab people.

“ Jennifer, the white lady in a wheelchair that was stabbing people at Target, can actually walk.

This whole thing is theatrics made to paint #BlackLivesMatter  in a bad light.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 29, 2020 2:23 AM

Reading comprehension, r9.

'By the way, IN THE FOOTAGE I'VE SEEN of the rioting there seems to be an EVEN MIX OF WHITE AND BLACK PEOPLE taking items and vandalizing property.'

So, you were just repeating something I stated earlier. God, some of you bitches are frustrating as hell, do you even read what people post before you finger wag and jump off?

by Anonymousreply 11May 29, 2020 2:36 AM

Geezus this country is full of derelicts.

by Anonymousreply 12May 29, 2020 3:25 AM

Yes, OP, we know.

We do subject searches BEFORE we pollute Datalounge with more redundant threads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 29, 2020 4:42 AM

Baltimore was in state of Minneapolis? Or is Minneapolis in Ohio? Svetlana needs more borscht!

by Anonymousreply 14May 29, 2020 4:46 AM

Agent Provocateur/Police officer Jacob Pederson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 29, 2020 4:52 AM

I eat shit.

by Anonymousreply 16May 29, 2020 5:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!