Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What's the deal with Seth MacFarlane

I have watched pretty much all of Family Guy at this point. Beyond the fact that Stewie is a giant queen, there are a LOT of jokes about musicals. And I guess there are plenty of original show tunes in there too (but I tend to skip them). So, Seth is nominally straight?

by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2020 2:32 AM

Are we supposed to know what these numbers mean off the top? Oh

by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2020 10:21 PM

Hi John! We wondered when you'd come back.

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2020 10:21 PM

I've actually met him twice. Back in the very early days of Family Guy (right after Fox brought it back from the dead), he dated my roommate's sister for a spell. LONG time ago, but he seemed like a cool guy. He was surprisingly quiet and humble, but I guess some people get it all out in their work.

Yes, he's a straight man with the musical taste of an eldergay.

The writing on Family Guy can be hit or miss, but there's no denying he's incredibly talented.

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2020 10:24 PM

0 Exclusively heterosexual

1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual

4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

6 Exclusively homosexual

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2020 10:25 PM

I'm a 6, and I rate him between a 2 and a 3. He may not be gay, but he'd lend a hand in a crisis.

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2020 10:27 PM

I read on the internets that he was gay, so it must be true. In fact, I read it here.

Didn’t he hook up with the bald guy from Star Trek?

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2020 10:37 PM

Seth and Picard? Never heard that one.... he did employ him at one time, right? Doubt they were banging though.

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2020 11:22 PM

Ian McKellen seems to think Patrick Stewart is uberhet, and I don't see any reason to doubt his judgment on that.

by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2020 3:19 AM

The Stewart-Stewie rumor is just a DL running gag that idiots have taken literally with 0% proof.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2020 2:43 PM

‘Family Guy’: Stewie finally says his first word in new season premiere

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2020 5:36 PM

Are you trying to summon Simenona?

by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2020 7:20 PM

Stewie isn't gay.

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2020 3:16 AM

All I want is to have caring discussions with him where we talk at great length about my problems with my mother.

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2020 4:46 AM

R12 = Lois Griffin

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2020 5:06 AM

[quote] I have watched pretty much all of Family Guy at this point.

A lot people have.

[quote] Beyond the fact that Stewie is a giant queen

"giant queen"... words of a self-loathing closet case troll

[quote] there are a LOT of jokes about musicals.

How many? Which ones? Just ball park it.

And I guess there are plenty of original show tunes in there too (but I tend to skip them).

No, you don't.

So, Seth is nominally straight?

Gay or straight, he would never have any interest in you. Not even a nominal interest.

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2020 5:22 AM

Is semeninhernonna still around??

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2020 5:24 AM

[Quote] he did employ him at one time, right?

Patrick has done a few Star Trek gags. And voices a character on American Dad.

by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2020 2:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!