Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Central Park Karen is SEX STALKER CRAZY!

The white woman accused of making a racially charged 911 call amid a dog-leashing flap in Central Park previously sued a man she claimed was her married ex-lover who lied about his intentions and stole $65,000.

Amy Cooper, the white woman who called police on black birdwatcher Christian Cooper on Monday in the now infamous viral video, filed her lawsuit against Martin Priest in 2015.

But it’s a “false” claim they were lovers, Priest told the Daily News Wednesday.

In an exclusive interview, Priest said Amy developed a “fascination” with him when they worked together at Lehman Brothers and filed her lawsuit against him in 2015 with “fabricated” claims.

“I never had a romantic relationship with her, period. She purposely engineered false allegations against me. And she made up allegations targeting my family’s physical safety,” Priest told The News.

“What I saw on the video, and the speed with which she sprung to the most vulnerable part of Mr. (Christian) Cooper, was unconscionable – and familiar,” he said.

“This person attempted to obliterate my life,” he said.

Amy Cooper is the "Central Park Karen" in the now-viral video who called police on black birdwatcher Christian Cooper Monday morning after he asked her to leash her dog in a section of Central Park known as the Ramble.

She claimed in her fraud lawsuit that Priest, 41, struck up a romantic relationship with her that lasted from 2008 until 2012 while hiding the fact he was “still residing with his wife” as a married couple.

When she found out the wife was pregnant, she ended the relationship “while still holding feeling for him,” her complaint states.

Cooper claimed Priest later asked her for $100,000. Priest managed to talk Cooper out of $65,000 in 2014 before divorcing his wife and moving in with the other girlfriend, the lawsuit states.

Cooper also claims Priest later threatened her life, warning her she should “keep the f—k out of (his) life” or she “would get hurt."

“The fraud perpetrated against plaintiff by defendant was gross, and involved high moral culpability,” Cooper’s lawsuit says.

The lawsuit was dismissed in March 2018 after all parties failed to appear at back-to-back hearings, online court records show.

After that, Cooper apparently went back to her quiet life as a portfolio manager for financial firm Franklin Templeton. Then she shot to national infamy this week as Central Park “Karen” – the white woman who called police on a black man after he asked her to leash her dog.

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2020 4:08 PM

She's a twat, but he could be lying because he doesn't want to admit he cheated

by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2020 3:10 PM

R1, even if it were true, in what way did she have any reason to a file a lawsuit?

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2020 3:13 PM

Women are such sweet angels, always being preyed upon by scuzzy men.

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2020 3:14 PM

Filing a lawsuit says it all: she likes to go after people. I think her days of doing that are done, for a while, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2020 3:14 PM

This and Tara Reade should end the believe all women crap we've been force fed for the last few years.

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2020 3:16 PM

I’ve encountered way more Sociopath women than men. Most men just want to ejaculate, eat and sleep. Women want to play mind games and destroy people.

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2020 3:33 PM

I don't understand this - he defrauded her of $65K? How?

Is he just using this as a way to clear his name? The only Martin Priest I could find on LinkedIn is a gross looking MF.

If it was true, so she was fucking him when she was...what...22 or 23? How could she not know he was married? This all sounds like some serious crazy shit.

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2020 3:34 PM

The Karen meme--so hilarious! You are SO witty, OP!

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2020 3:38 PM

R8 = FRAU CUNT

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2020 3:42 PM

It sounds like she's saying she gave him $65K. And she's in finance? How was she defrauded? Wasn't that on her if she gave him any amount of money?

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2020 3:47 PM

So we just now believe some man who sees an opportunity to clear his name via piling on the bandwagon of her dramatic fall? She's an asshole. But he worked at the same company as her. I'll bet he's a vicious asshole too.

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2020 3:47 PM

The difference, R11, is that we know she's an asshole. And clear his name how? The suit was dismissed. Looks like he had an opportunity to stick it to her and he took it. Revenge is a dish best served anytime.

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2020 3:50 PM

Wow she sounds like a CUNT. Does she post here?

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2020 3:55 PM

Not saying she wasn't at fault here, but he says they didn't have a romantic relationship. Isn't that kind of code for 'we were just fucking'?

Seems kind of Fatal Attraction to me. Neither side was right, but...

by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2020 3:56 PM

You're hypothesizing, R14. Who brings a lawsuit against someone they're fucking? She's a cunt. The burden of proof is not on him to defend himself against anything.

by Anonymousreply 15May 28, 2020 3:58 PM

Has Ilhan Omar commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 16May 28, 2020 4:04 PM

So she's a racist, dog choking sex addict?

And NOT a DL member?

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2020 4:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!