Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Scandal in PA: Republicans in the PA House of Representatives tested positive for the coronavirus

They hid this while running around without masks to make a political statement

DL fave Brian Sims is calling on the PA House Speaker to resign!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2020 9:51 PM

Sims is an attention whore who should probably resign himself. Partying on Fire Island is not what I’d expect my statesperson to do when my neighborhood is struggling.

by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2020 2:15 AM

bumping

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2020 4:29 AM

Now he's saying that another PA Republican is hiding a positive diagnosis

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2020 9:09 PM

It really is us against them now. Who knew the greatest nation in the world would all be destroyed by Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2020 9:57 PM

Haven't seen this on MSNBC at all today.

by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2020 2:28 AM

It happened again - yet another Republican PA state rep tested positive and put others at risk by not wearing a mask

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2020 9:45 PM

He looks creepily like my first partner, who was an insatiable pig bottom.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2020 9:48 PM

The ONE common theme with ALL republicans is that they are ALL despicable human beings.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2020 9:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!