Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How Do You & Your Partner Store Your Clothes?

Do you have a big walk-in closet - one side for you, and one side for him?

Or do you have a small room set aside and remade it as one big closet

Please tells us how you are your partner handle all the clothes you store, as their must be a TON of suits, sweaters, shirts, slacks,

And we haven't gotten to the shoes yet

Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2020 4:24 AM

My cat is a nudist, but thanks for asking.

by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2020 1:55 AM

We have a five bedroom house and have converted two of the bedrooms into walk-in closets.

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2020 1:56 AM

R2 that must be a lot of clothes you have to convert TWO bedrooms into one closet (walk-in)

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2020 1:57 AM

Might as well use the available space R3.

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2020 2:00 AM

My partner?

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2020 2:04 AM

I have half the closet in our master, the coat closet and 1/4 of the closet in the spare bedroom. He has the other 3/4 of the closet in the spare and his half in our master. We each have our own dresser in the master and shoe racks.

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2020 3:26 AM

I love this thread.

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2020 3:58 AM

In a big pile on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2020 4:03 AM

When you’re talking about clothes horses )such as myself 😞), you are better of with a separate room for clothing.

You basically take an extra bedroom, and make it a HUGE walk in closet. I’m not sure if gay couples run into this issue as much as heterosexual couples. But for sure straight couples face this issue, big time.

You have to be prepared to donate or sell your clothing if you haven’t worn it for a while.

I’m currently in the process of doing just that. I’m keeping all of my classics that have held up, my really unique and rare pieces, and donating the rest.

No one needs this much of anything. I can literally go through 3 months, and not not repeat the same outfit twice, within that time.

And yes, I’m sort of embarrassed that I’m so obsessed with finery.

Sad 😞. But getting some primo gear in the next few weeks, so happy about that.

🤔

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2020 4:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!