Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

West Virginia Mail Carrier Altered Ballot Requests From ‘Democrat’ to ‘Republican’: Feds

He was “just being silly.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2020 1:42 AM

I wouldn't trust mail in ballots now. Trump's flying monkies will do whatever it takes to make sure he's right. I wish they can do some version of electronic voting like what is being done with the census.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2020 4:21 PM

They can go be silly in Federal prison.

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2020 4:21 PM

R2: Amen to that; the cons will love his silly ass.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2020 4:58 PM

Republicans are so concerned about Dems committing fraud when it's mostly freepers doing it

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2020 10:15 PM

Has this ever happened in Oregon? Because Oregon has had vote by mail for like 20 years, and I've never heard of them having any problems with it.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2020 10:18 PM

My mailman is a creepy old Trumpster - I am confident he will absolutely be tampering with mail-in ballots.

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 10:18 PM

I don’t trust the USPS. They lose a lot just in normal operations. Ballots, which will be easily identifiable, will be prime targets.

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2020 10:21 PM

Most of you, especially R1 didn't even read the article.

It's about ballot REQUESTS, not actual BALLOTS.

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2020 1:15 AM

It was just PLAYING

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2020 1:28 AM

Republicans are always talking about election fraud, yet it always seems like it's only republicans who commit election fraud. Very strange.

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2020 1:34 AM

Maybe he was just being sarcastic?

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2020 1:38 AM

K.

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2020 1:39 AM

[quote] Republicans are always talking about election fraud, yet it always seems like it's only republicans who commit election fraud. Very strange.

They're projecting like they always do.

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2020 1:41 AM

R10, you are correct. Yet trump spouts on about how the dems will be cheating in the election.

by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2020 1:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!