Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justice for Carolyn Gombell!

Datalounge—what are you doing to bring peace to the family of the young woman MURDERED by Donald Trump?

If this story doesn’t become as well known as the Joe Scarborough accusation, whose fault is it if not ours?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 5:24 PM

Parody accusations of murder 😔

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2020 3:54 PM

I am not sure being as big of a liar as Trump is the way to go, remember this old saying?

[quote] I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2020 4:06 PM

Will Twitter ban God but not Trump?

[quote] God@TheTweetOfGod

[quote] Donald Trump sodomized a lamb at a sheepsex party on Jeffrey Epstein's private Bahamian island on March 23, 2009. He then slaughtered it, turned her into haggis, and ate it in front of its own mother. There is video of this.

[quote] IT'S TIME TO INVESTIGATE.#JusticeForDolly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2020 4:12 PM

Well the God twitterer did not get in trouble for his post.

Is this in any way real? Did an assistant really die?

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2020 5:09 PM

No it is a troll post due the Scarborough kerfuffle

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2020 5:16 PM

Lol. I fucking LOVE this!

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 5:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!