Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

QAnon Karen has a Twitter meltdown when her MD won't give her hydroxychloroquine

I haven't watched it with sound yet. The visual is impressive enough. Amazing that her delusional system is so strong and protected that she cannot fathom why she's an object of ridicule or that she's placing herself in danger because "the medical industrial complex." (later tweet defending herself).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 27, 2020 4:16 PM

Poor Snowflake.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2020 2:35 AM

Bitch, you don't have a legal right to hydroxychloroquine. The drug is given via a doctor's prescription. If the doctor determines you don't need it, then you can't have it. And that is not Trump deranged syndrome. Have a seat, Ms. Deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2020 2:41 AM

I have a cousin - a radiologist, no less - who’s absolutely bonkers like this woman. When I last saw him, in February, seated across from me, I calmly told him that I thought he had lost it. He smiled & said he didn’t really care what I thought.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2020 2:42 AM

For god sake Doc, give her the hydroxychloroquine!

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2020 2:43 AM

At least she didn't call 911.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2020 2:44 AM

Lets do like deplorables and just start demanding things- I want pain pills and prescription heroin, fuck it any drug I want, to drive drunk (my life my choice), a small nuke, to scream and spit on people of my choosing.........

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 2:45 AM

The Dr should tell her: “I don’t think I’ll be able to see you anymore, Karen. My dance card is full of less disagreeable patients”.

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2020 2:49 AM

God Bless America people have lost their fucking minds. She is next level crazy. I laughed so hard during the entire video. He must be the Anti-Christ because he has gotten people under a spell.

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2020 2:50 AM

If I was an evil person, I'm not btw, if I contracted this virus I would go to every large gatherings of deplorables or I would myself throw a FREEDOM party in honor of the pres and shake hands, hug and get right in the faces of every fucking one who shows up.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2020 2:51 AM

R3 - Can radiologists legally prescribe? The reason I ask is because a physician somewhere in the thread said that he and his colleagues regardless of specialty are getting folks like this in their practices routinely now. I really truly pity them. It must be stressful on top of having a practice to run and other patients to see. It sounds like your relative is the sort to capitalize on the situation and set up a little side business. There are all sorts of underground economies during the pandemic, after all. You know some are already doing it.

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2020 2:55 AM

At least her doctor has a funny story to tell his friends now.

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2020 2:57 AM

Did her colorist die of Covid?

by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2020 2:58 AM

We should spread a rumor that Adderall cures COVID-19. There would be a shortage and he would go into withdrawals.

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2020 3:00 AM

It's too bad they can't force these loons to sign a waiver and prescribe away.

by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2020 3:01 AM

"more shall be revealed."

At which point Karen lifted her shirt and gave her tired titties a good shaking.

by Anonymousreply 15May 27, 2020 3:02 AM

R10, quite a few of the new wave of hydroxychloroquine prescriptions were written by podiatrists.

by Anonymousreply 16May 27, 2020 3:08 AM

Tattooed eyebrows 🤢🤦‍♂️💩

by Anonymousreply 17May 27, 2020 3:08 AM

Please doctor shop like people that get plastic surgery til they look like aliens—or are overprescribed meds until they are catatonic and ultimately die like MJ. There are always an unscrupulous doctor somewhere. You have the right to be just like them. Just keep in mind most doctors are ethical—and don’t want to be found criminally negligible or sued for malpractice when you die from complications from a drug you don’t need.

by Anonymousreply 18May 27, 2020 3:10 AM

Once all else fails, she can whip up a batch of bleach enemas in her kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 19May 27, 2020 3:13 AM

And she thought this was okay to get on Twitter and share it with the world? Never crossed her mind that she looks like a fool?

Who the hell demands that their doctor write a prescription for anything? Isn't it the doctor who determines which prescriptions will be written? If it were any other way, the doctor could be sued for malpractice.

by Anonymousreply 20May 27, 2020 3:15 AM

Oh dear she got suspended!

I'm surprised she didn't go back to the Dr, fully armed, and shoot him.

by Anonymousreply 21May 27, 2020 3:19 AM

Bleach/Ammonia douche would be even better R19☄️💥

by Anonymousreply 22May 27, 2020 3:20 AM

Yet if this were a liberal people here would be screaming, "This is why we're going to lose. This. This is what the general public sees!" The entire right wing has lost its mind. Yet a few PC twitter idiots have convinced people Liberals can't have fun.

by Anonymousreply 23May 27, 2020 3:24 AM

Just give Cunty McGhee some Clorox to drink.

by Anonymousreply 24May 27, 2020 3:27 AM

I work in a hospital R10, and radiologist is sometimes (incorrectly) used to refer to both doctors and nuclear techs. The techs are the ones who perform MRIs, CT’s, etc. it is a highly skilled (and well paid) job, but still “just” (no shade), a tech job.

Then there are physicians who interpret the results of those tests, and they are full MD’s and an prescribe whatever the hell they want (barring the odd mandate about opioids and/or psychotropic drugs).

by Anonymousreply 25May 27, 2020 3:27 AM

Uh, oh. What if a former military man, another Qaren's doctor of 22 years denies her? She's feeling frisky, like she's the one to reality check him and set him straight about his poor medical and scientific choices.

[Quote]I have been seeing my doctor for over 22 years. He is retired Military. He has been a rock to me for years. I don't think he will tell me no, but we shall see....

by Anonymousreply 26May 27, 2020 5:44 AM

^link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 27, 2020 5:50 AM

R19 Funnily enough, though your pist was in jest, there is evidence that in vitro amphetamine salts such as Adderall do help to dissolve the virus' envelope! Just do a bit of research, as I'm not makng it up.

by Anonymousreply 28May 27, 2020 5:52 AM

^ post

by Anonymousreply 29May 27, 2020 5:53 AM

^ oops, meant for R13

by Anonymousreply 30May 27, 2020 5:54 AM

He should give her some Fentanyl patches instead.

by Anonymousreply 31May 27, 2020 5:56 AM

He should prescribe her a serious of hard slaps to the face (front and back hand, 9 at once and 4 every four hours until symptoms go away) plus one kick in the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 32May 27, 2020 1:18 PM

She has crazy batshit evil eyes. I am convinced Trump is some kind of demon and these nutjobs are wholly possessed by him.

by Anonymousreply 33May 27, 2020 2:19 PM

R33 I am this close to believing it as well. He has an unnatural hold on these people. He is getting some good people to do and say evil things which would be the ultimate evil thing a demon/Anti-Christ would want.

by Anonymousreply 34May 27, 2020 2:51 PM

He's a cult of personality. That's for sure.

Rick Wilson made a new entry in Urban Dictionary last night to celebrate her inanity. Second Qaren entry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 27, 2020 3:08 PM

The video won't play for m:(

by Anonymousreply 36May 27, 2020 3:16 PM

That's because she's suspended now, R36.

by Anonymousreply 37May 27, 2020 3:17 PM

It doesn't work, just like your hydroxycut, bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 27, 2020 3:48 PM

What did the crazy bitch say in her tweet that got her kicked off the platform?

by Anonymousreply 39May 27, 2020 3:55 PM

R39 Just imagine you going to your doctor and demanding cocaine, not getting it, then going on Twitter with slowly tell everybody how dare your doctor not give you what you want. All of this with a simmering entitled rage.

by Anonymousreply 40May 27, 2020 4:00 PM

Hydroxycut used to work back in the days when it still contained ephedra, R38, alas not so now when many of us really need a boost to our post-lockdown weight loss efforts.

by Anonymousreply 41May 27, 2020 4:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!