Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does Liza still hang out with The Pet Shop Boys?

Well, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2020 11:08 PM

I doubt Liza hangs out with much of anyone nowadays other than Mr. Scotch and his wife Soda.

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2020 10:21 PM

I can tell you who doesn't any longer hang out with them, bitch--Dusty Springfield.

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2020 10:23 PM

Since she went away...they've been hangin' around...

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2020 10:25 PM

The only Liza record I own or listen to.

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2020 10:54 PM

Liza's good friends include Barbra Streisand, Tiny Danza, Ben Vereen, Billy Stritch and Michael Feinstein. Liza and Michael have supposedly been inseparable since she moved out to LA. Liza stays at Michael's a lot.

Her best friend is Marisa Berenson from Cabaret. She also remains on good terms with Joel Gray.

Her and Lorna are very close and she helps take care of Joey. She is also close to her step sister Tina Minnelli.

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2020 11:01 PM

[quote] Tiny Danza

Hold me closer.

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2020 11:03 PM

"Her and Lorna"

Oh, dear, R5.

And I never heard or saw that she was particularly good friends with Streisand. Maybe, but that's news to me.

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2020 11:11 PM

R5, is Tina her step sister or half sister?

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2020 11:12 PM

If Liza is a drunk, Lorna was molested, and Joey is blue, what's Tina's story?

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2020 10:30 PM

Streisand and Lizha are old colleagues.

Old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2020 11:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!