Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Minneapolis Police Kill Black Man by Cutting Off His Airway

If there’s a thread already, I apologize. I’ve done searches and nothing comes up with keywords.

Anyway, this cop kneels on this guy’s neck!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206June 4, 2020 4:33 PM

Kneeling. On his neck. Even after he passes out.

There is no hope.

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2020 8:32 PM

Come, come, nuclear boooomb 🎶

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2020 8:40 PM

I would like to see that 7 minute long video. Also, what was the suspect doing before the police had him on the ground? Regardless, the blue wall of silence needs to be broken down. So sick and tired of seeing good policemen and women being painted with the same brush as these psychopaths with a badge.

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2020 8:41 PM

They have been fired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2020 8:43 PM

Yes. Nobody in the their right mind will want to be a cop anymore.

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2020 8:43 PM

Don't worry. In addition to their getting fired, the state and local authorities are each doing their own "investigation."

I wonder how those will turn out?

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2020 8:45 PM

At least they were fired this time, rather than put on a paid leave.

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2020 8:46 PM

Bloody hell. American police have a reputation for being aggressive bullies over here but this is a whole other level of masochism.

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2020 8:50 PM

[quote] Also, what was the suspect doing before the police had him on the ground?

What difference would it make? He was handcuffed, it’s over at that point. AND he passed out with the cops knee on his neck. Would the cop think he was still resisting at that point?

Even if he committed murder before then, the cops are neither jurors nor executioners.

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2020 8:52 PM

I’m waiting for the racist troll all over the other threads making the people of color the bad guys to show up and try and switch the story.

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2020 8:52 PM

That's awful, but he's not a Karen, so no one here will care.

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2020 8:53 PM

And yet when all the fat old white guys armed to the teeth with AK-47's and other assault weapons were protesting at State Capitols, no one dared to say a word.

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2020 8:55 PM

r3, until these "good" ones start speaking out against the rampant criminal ones, they are all "bad".

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2020 8:55 PM

And the charge they suspected him of was forgery. Forgery! This was not a violent criminal, armed and dangerous, approach with caution. The police saw a black man they could subdue with force and put him in his place. Between this and the dog walker in the park, we’ve had a rough couple of days in America.

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2020 8:55 PM

...rough couple of centuries in America, r14.

by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2020 9:02 PM

[quote]And yet when all the fat old white guys armed to the teeth with AK-47's and other assault weapons were protesting at State Capitols, no one dared to say a word.

Seriously. Imagine a group of armed black men storming a state capitol. They would all be taken out by a SWAT team.

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2020 9:02 PM

And now people are jumping the gun YET AGAIN before ALL of the information is available. Will we ever learn?

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2020 9:04 PM

Thank you for posting this Op. I know it's not DL's preferred topic, but this needs to be fixed. I'd call for an independent police investigation unit run by states. No more of that internal affairs crap or leaving things up to local DAs that need to work with the same cops they would need to investigate to successfully do their jobs. How we've let these conflicts of interests to continue for so long is the real shame.

by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2020 9:05 PM

R16 Black people represent 50% of all crime in the US at just 13% of their population. Their statistics are enough to cause alarm for law enforcement. I don't condone that they literally KILL anyone, though.

by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2020 9:07 PM

R18's got it!! Too much power concentrated into the hands of a few creates room for corruption. Can we get our own independent public banks in the neighborhood while we're at it?!

by Anonymousreply 20May 26, 2020 9:10 PM

"And now people are jumping the gun YET AGAIN before ALL of the information is available. Will we ever learn?"

Go fuck yourself, you god damned moron. If the victim had been an unarmed white guy, Trump himself would make a special trip to Minneapolis just to stir the pot to claim white people are being mistreated. .

by Anonymousreply 21May 26, 2020 9:15 PM

[quote]If the victim had been an unarmed white guy, Trump himself would make a special trip to Minneapolis just to stir the pot to claim white people are being mistreated.

That's bullshit and you know it! If that was an unarmed white guy, you wouldn't have even heard about it. Just like all of the other white people who have been racially targeted and murdered by POC. It would undermine the elite wealthy clickbait 24/hr media's black vs white narrative that they use to scapegoat income inequality onto race. But please, continue to perpetuate that their divide and conquer tactics!! It really is making life better for the working class at the bottom of the barrell!! And it really, really makes life better for the rich when we're all at eachother's throats while they rob us blind during a worldwide pandemic!! How convenient that the racism angle has been resurrected just as the pandemic is winding down!! For fuck's sake.

by Anonymousreply 22May 26, 2020 9:23 PM

R22 = Candace Owens

by Anonymousreply 23May 26, 2020 9:25 PM

R23 = Elite shill

by Anonymousreply 24May 26, 2020 9:28 PM

r22 this wouldn't make news because HE'D STILL BE ALIVE! Do you really think these men or their families wanted to spend their day either dead or morning the loss of a loved one? Have some decency. If this feels like a calculated agenda by the media then I suggest you get off your ass and start working with the organizations that want to fix the police brutally in America.

by Anonymousreply 25May 26, 2020 9:34 PM

Typical deplorable!

by Anonymousreply 26May 26, 2020 9:35 PM

R23 Keep stoking the fires of racial division, after all it's really helping society a lot. Forget all of the innocent white people who were killed by POC's anger that is stoked by the stories like this. Continue being the unpaid shill, useful idiot, and lackey that the wealthy 1% want you to be.

by Anonymousreply 27May 26, 2020 9:36 PM

I've lived in Minneapolis for years. With a few exceptions, the local PD is full of assholes, racists and homophobes. They all live out in the burbs and drive into the city for work in their giant pickups and SUVs. I'm glad the city moved quickly to fire these pigs. No doubt their right-wing union will try to get them reinstated.

by Anonymousreply 28May 26, 2020 9:36 PM

[Quote] I've lived in Minneapolis for years. With a few exceptions, the local PD is full of assholes, racists and homophobes. They all live out in the burbs and drive into the city for work in their giant pickups and SUVs

This is literally the case for all pig departments.

by Anonymousreply 29May 26, 2020 9:37 PM

Minus Chicago which requires officers to within the city limits. This created pockets of white fire and police neighborhoods, but at least they are "local".

by Anonymousreply 30May 26, 2020 9:41 PM

R8

[quote]other level of masochism

Did you mean “sadism?”

by Anonymousreply 31May 26, 2020 9:46 PM

Minneapolis Mayor DILF fired four officers involved. So that's some progress.

by Anonymousreply 32May 26, 2020 9:47 PM

The REAL problem is not racism, it's the fact that many police officers are seriously psychotic. Not all. For example, I had a rough life growing up in LA. My family members were involved in drug dealing during my childhood and are in and out of jail to this day. I've had lots of contact with the LAPD, we were raided several times, and I can say from personal experience that there are good cops, and there are really bad ones. I had this cop tell me to call my mom home in order to trap her. When I refused, he threatened me that if I didn't do what he told me, he was going to use the drugs in my house as evidence that I was dealing and put me in jail. Still I refused. Turns out, it was an empty threat. Another time, I was lost and a cop drove me to the nearest train station out of kindness. So many other stories I could tell, but the point is that not all cops are the same. We need a complete structural overhaul of law enforcement, like what R18 mentioned. It's become ossified, we need to rethink it.

by Anonymousreply 33May 26, 2020 9:49 PM

R33 hate to even ask, but what is your rave. It does seem germane to this conversation. I’m definitely NOT trying to bait and create an argument here.

by Anonymousreply 34May 26, 2020 9:54 PM

^^^race

by Anonymousreply 35May 26, 2020 9:55 PM

r32 please, don't name drop a good looking, liberal, and black friendly, politician without a picture!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 26, 2020 10:01 PM

The officers need to be charged with murder.

Just like that other bitch needs to be charged with filing a false police report.

by Anonymousreply 37May 26, 2020 10:06 PM

Minneapolis Mayor Reacts To Death Of Black Man: 'Completely And Utterly Messed Up' | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 26, 2020 10:08 PM

The police have been terrorizing - sorry "protecting" - the black community for decades. The only difference is everyone has a camera now and they are getting caught.

by Anonymousreply 39May 26, 2020 10:10 PM

r39 the wrong lessons were learned from the Rodney King incident so we remain at square one.

by Anonymousreply 40May 26, 2020 10:12 PM

One of the most disturbing things I've seen. I am NOT anti cop. I have a cousin who is one. I know it's tough.

But the guy was fing dying. He begged to for breath. Begged. And the cop just wouldn't relent. My god, cuff him if you think he was on drugs (or whatever) and a threat. That takes all of five seconds.

Don't asphyxiate someone.

by Anonymousreply 41May 26, 2020 10:15 PM

[quote] Black people represent 50% of all crime in the US at just 13% of their population. Their statistics are enough to cause alarm for law enforcement. I don't condone that they literally KILL anyone, though.

The two arguments I see that counter this are.

1) White people get away with more crime. Black people are jailed for relatively minor offenses.

2) Black people are held down and have to resort to dealing drugs to survive.

by Anonymousreply 42May 26, 2020 10:16 PM

Maybe that old Jewess Iris Apfel can weigh in and tell us how the n***er had it coming???

by Anonymousreply 43May 26, 2020 10:18 PM

R34 but why is it germane? I could also tell you the races of the cops in my two examples. One was white and one was black. Can you guess which is which? That's the point I'm trying to make. It shouldn't matter, but for some reason we're told that it does. Who's telling us that?

To answer your question, I'm ethnically mixed, or very specifically I'm annAztec/Spaniard Mestizo, Mexican-American. I was raised culturally Mexican, and American. My grandma and grandpa on both sides however look white. The reason for that is because they come from Guadalajara, which is well known in Mexico as having a large white Mexican population because lots of white Spaniards lived there and intermixed with the Mexican Indians long ago. If you had no idea what their backgrounds were though, they would look like your average white Americans.

My grandparents were glad to be here and instilled that in their kids. Unfortunately, some of them turned to crime to cope with our poverty while growing up in East LA. So in our racialized society, I'm treated like a white person, which is to say, not very nicely. I'm a minority in East LA, and minorities are never treated nicely anywhere. It's just human nature to distrust people who don't look like you. Is that racism? To many people it is, but racism to me carries malice with it.

by Anonymousreply 44May 26, 2020 10:18 PM

He had a soft throat, but he couldn't live forever.

by Anonymousreply 45May 26, 2020 10:19 PM

r38 that's a hot mayor. Any dick pics?

by Anonymousreply 46May 26, 2020 10:20 PM

Another LYNCHING.

by Anonymousreply 47May 26, 2020 10:21 PM

A picture from a different angle shows 3 officers were holding him down, while a fourth was shielding them from angry people. None of them thought the guy putting his knee on his neck for ten minutes was a problem.

In a normal situation someone would have knocked that asshole off of his victim and helped that man. With 4 police officers, all they could do was watch while he slowly killed his victim in front of several outraged people asking him to let him go. Why didn't he remove his knee? Two other officers were still holding him down. Cold blooded murder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 26, 2020 10:21 PM

R38 Holy shit!! I thought politics was Hollywood for ugly people. He should be on Sunset Boulevard!!

by Anonymousreply 49May 26, 2020 10:22 PM

R27 Don't you need to take your hood outta the dryer and get on down to your Klan meeting?

by Anonymousreply 50May 26, 2020 10:25 PM

The GOOD looking mayor doesn't seem that outraged.

by Anonymousreply 51May 26, 2020 10:26 PM

R3, drop dead. Clearly, the majority are NOT good. Know why? They allow the bad ones to stay. If the overwhelming majority are good, wouldn't that be enough to shame the "few" bad?

Explain why a minority of bad ones are protected and the good ones stay silent. Why would they fear repercussions if they're just so darn good and in the apparent majority?

by Anonymousreply 52May 26, 2020 10:31 PM

As per R46, was the cop hot?

by Anonymousreply 53May 26, 2020 10:38 PM

Why aren’t they being arrested for murder???

by Anonymousreply 54May 26, 2020 10:41 PM

r54 because that's the fastest way to an acquittal, the DA needs to be very careful how they charge a person in these situations. Murder charges against uniformed cops is very hard to get a jury to go along with. Involuntary manslaughter may be better but I'm no lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 55May 26, 2020 10:46 PM

R52 You act as if individual police officers have the ability to do any of that. Don't you realize that this corruption comes from the very top? The good cops who try to do anything about it get fired, or worse, threatened. R18's reply bears repeating.

by Anonymousreply 56May 26, 2020 10:51 PM

R56, again, read what I wrote: If the overwhelming MAJORITY are good, why would there be fear in reporting the "few" bad? And the "top" includes very powerful Police Unions.

BTW, when you wrote what you did, did you think about the minority communities where people like you expect them to weed out their bad apples and unlike police, they have ZERO power? I'm sure people like you expect say... black or Muslim individuals to have the powers that individual police officers don't. I don't doubt for a second that your view never applies to those people. You expect them to have the "ability" to do what you don't expect cops to do.

by Anonymousreply 57May 26, 2020 11:01 PM

[quote]I would like to see that 7 minute long video. Also, what was the suspect doing before the police had him on the ground?

R3 (and its many other posts on this thread) is a victim-blaming, two-sides-to-the-story racist cunt. No matter what happened before the video started, the suspect did not deserve to die at the hands of law enforcement officers. Maybe someday you'll have to plead for your life before you brutally lose it. The world would be better off.

by Anonymousreply 58May 26, 2020 11:23 PM

You and I have no idea what the majority/minority morality ratio is. I never even said the majority are all good, or all bad. Frankly, I think that the majority of cops are dealing with some type of mental and emotional problems, possibly PTSD from their time in the field or some inherited mental disorder that drove them into the force in the first place. We should be fighting for a more vigorous vetting process, and an entire restructuring of law enforcement. More than likely, the majority of bad cops get the most publicity, while the majority of the good cops are ignored by the public and threatened into compliance by corrupt police chiefs and DA's who line their pockets with quotas. Law enforcement is much like Hollywood pre-MeToo.

No, of course not. I personally hold some unpopular ideas about how our society should be run. Namely, that we coddle our hard criminals (murderers and rapists) and that government shouldn't be involved with neighborhood policing. I believe that harsh punishments deter petty crime and are a bigger warning to more dangerous criminals, and I also believe that citizens should be allowed to organize their own vigilante groups to take down crime in their own backyards. Obviously the chances of that happening are slim to none, although there is some hope. Recently, Muslims in New York have organized their own police force, they even have their own painted police cars. Jews have started their own militias, ignoring state gun laws and referencing the superceding Second Amendment. Blacks and Latinos should consider doing the same in their own communities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 26, 2020 11:28 PM

R59 is for R57

by Anonymousreply 60May 26, 2020 11:29 PM

R59, LOL!!! Bitch, I grew up in the neighborhood where the "Muslims formed their own force" You fucking idiot! The Hasidic Jewish community have the same as do Asians. They're like auxiliary, you bigoted imbecile! They don't have more power than regular police. All they do is report TO the police.

Go suck Katie Hopkins cock, you loser. God, nothing more repulsive than assholes like you who know NOTHING about communities but see a story like this and create a despicable, hateful narrative to suit your preexisting prejudice. Almost a million Muslims live in NY and they pay taxes. That particular community is Bay Ridge and it has tons of Muslim people who are productive members of society. They own businesses and it's actually one of the low crime areas in NY. Stay in your lane, moron.

Go have a seat at your Klan rally. Preferably on a lit cross.

by Anonymousreply 61May 26, 2020 11:40 PM

[quote] My god, cuff him if you think he was on drugs (or whatever) and a threat.

Are you sitting down?

He WAS cuffed throughout the whole time the cop had his knee on his throat. No longer a threat.

by Anonymousreply 62May 26, 2020 11:47 PM

I bet I know who those cops voted for and will vote for again come November.

by Anonymousreply 63May 26, 2020 11:51 PM

R61 I said it was a start. Nothing happens over night, you overemotional psycho. You don't have know what race I am. You are obviously totally incapable of any logical thought, so why even engage? Get a hold of yourself. You sound completely unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 64May 27, 2020 12:00 AM

R63 He and his wife are Republicans. Surprise. Their names appear in the Florida voter records. It seems they have a vacation home in Florida that they offered on Expedia before the "incident".

How can they have an active voter status in Florida if they actually live in Minnesota?

by Anonymousreply 65May 27, 2020 12:08 AM

R64, you attempted to claim something untrue. It is not a force started by them like they had any authority to do so. It's the equivalent of a "community watch." And as I said, other communities have the same. You attempted to make it sound as though they're the equivalent of police. It's community patrolling no different than what you'd see across this country in suburban neighborhoods and they have ZERO power to arrest people, but my reaction is due to the fact that when I first heard about it, I saw right-wing psychos attempting to make it into some "Sharia" horseshit. As someone who grew up among them, it was infuriating because these are high income, hard-working business owners and professionals being demonized in my old neighborhood. It's a solid, safe area. Most of the right-wing loons who went off could never even afford to live in that neighborhood.

The reason police officers are given the authority that they are given is specifically because they are supposed to handle issues BETTER and more professionally than a civilian - that's the point of their job. They are supposed to have a more measured reaction. Isn't that the point of their training? He was already in cuffs, so why be on his neck?

by Anonymousreply 66May 27, 2020 12:12 AM

That mayor is HOT. Why didn’t he run for President? He would have gone farther than fuggo Mayor Bootyjudge.

by Anonymousreply 67May 27, 2020 12:29 AM

He has nice hair, but the face ain't great and he won't age well.

He's a regular guy 5 and a politician 8 which isn't saying much when you consider that the avg politician looks like McConnell or Schumer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 27, 2020 1:51 AM

Only 68 posts?

Anyone else here from Minneapolis? This happened not far from me, and I am beyond sickened. If I didnt have to work I'd be joining the protests.

by Anonymousreply 69May 27, 2020 2:25 AM

Surprise surprise. This is the asshole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 27, 2020 2:28 AM

There is a picture circulating that I was just sent of the cop at a Trump rally. Gross.

R33, thanks for sharing that insight. I'm glad you are here and well to talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 71May 27, 2020 2:31 AM

I get why you fire the MAGAt but the 3 other officers? I'm assuming their union will appeal.

by Anonymousreply 72May 27, 2020 2:49 AM

They stood there and watched it happen

by Anonymousreply 73May 27, 2020 2:58 AM

Is that real r70?

by Anonymousreply 74May 27, 2020 3:13 AM

R73 why should someone put their self in jeopardy.....

by Anonymousreply 75May 27, 2020 3:15 AM

I was wondering the same. The guy is scum, but the hat looks PS'ed onto his head.

by Anonymousreply 76May 27, 2020 3:15 AM

You guys are so in denial.

This issue got a former friend (we had a falling out but remain FB friends) who is handsome and white and young and a hardcore Trumptard to actually post against the Police involved and say this was 100% racism. He and a group of friends say and watched the video together and had a discussion for over 2 hours about what is happening, and their ultimate conclusion is racism.

I never ever thought I would see the day he denounced racism, as he usually thinks (like many white people) that race has nothing to do with it.

I was SHOOK.

by Anonymousreply 77May 27, 2020 4:47 AM

R77 why do you make shit up?

by Anonymousreply 78May 27, 2020 4:56 AM

Some are so lacking in empathy that even something so crystal clear as a guy in handcuffs on the ground with cops around him and a knee on his neck is something you think is up for debate.

How psychotic and prejudiced are you that you get fucking angry over a comedian making gay jokes but a man in handcuffs be suffocated to death warrants a "we don't know the whole story." What story do you need? He could be held down without that extreme measure and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 79May 27, 2020 4:58 AM

R78 why do you follow me on every post? And why is it when I put you on ignore you always reappear? How many accounts do you have? You do know harassing over the internet Is illegal in NYC, no?

Nothing is made up other than your 50 accounts and your always changing backstory. You old, ugly, lonely, miserable racist man.

by Anonymousreply 80May 27, 2020 4:59 AM

R80 calling out your BS. besides I only have one account I keep reapparing because you make multiple accounts daily to reply to your inane threads LOL

by Anonymousreply 81May 27, 2020 5:02 AM

This is murder. And I'm right wing.

by Anonymousreply 82May 27, 2020 5:09 AM

R81. No. That is a lie. I have one account. The same one I’ve used for 3 years now. And continue to use.

You’re literally all over these threads, and someone called you out yesterday on how much you were posting on the other thread about the lady in Central Park because it was so much, and that didn’t include the account you used to reply to yourself on there, and I know it was you because that account did the same antagonizing bullshit you do, with the and saying some stupid shit. You do it so often you don’t even realize you’re doing it with your Alt account.

You’re an old white racist man. Go do something like play in traffic or jump off a roof. Leave me alone. And GROW UP.

by Anonymousreply 83May 27, 2020 5:10 AM

There really is no hope. The world is spinning backwards. And people must mourn alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 27, 2020 5:12 AM

From a tweet that AOC retweeted: "[The other three] Minneapolis police officers who got fired today were fired because organizers successfully pressured the city in 2016 to adopt a policy requiring officers to intervene whenever they witness another officer using excessive force"

That's awesome if you ask me. A small example of reform actually making it into the real world. Sometimes it seems impossible.

by Anonymousreply 85May 27, 2020 5:16 AM

[quote] R19 Black people represent 50% of all crime in the US at just 13% of their population.

You don’t think that might have to do with who can afford good lawyers, and who’s charged with crimes in the first place - when whites will more likely get a pass? Prison basically became a way for whites to keep blacks enslaved, and the dynamic’s still in operation today. (Not that there aren’t black criminals, but the disparity in numbers also has to do with how the system was tweaked and tended. By whites.)

This is a hard documentary to watch:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 27, 2020 5:18 AM

R83 Oh dear fat . There are obviously many posters that like to call out your bullcrap.

Maybe stop posting bullshit lies ( being friends with Danny Roberts lol ) and making annoying tiktok and chaturbate threads that show us your obessession with young white guys when at the same time you hate white people?

by Anonymousreply 87May 27, 2020 5:18 AM

God, is cunting up this thread too? When will he realize that no one at Datalounge likes him?

by Anonymousreply 88May 27, 2020 5:19 AM

R87 just posted that from an alt account. I blocked him about 10 minutes ago and all his posts vanished. Now this one pops up. Just another account for me to block.

by Anonymousreply 89May 27, 2020 5:20 AM

Old white man has brutally beaten by young black man in a nursing home. In fact, this black filmed himself doing it. But where is the outrage? Where is the anger? What if the races were reversed? Where's Twitter? How long do you think that this can go on? The hypocrisy is breathtaking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 27, 2020 5:21 AM

Has our piece of shit president spoken out about this and condemned this???

by Anonymousreply 91May 27, 2020 5:23 AM

R90 the media has been covering that over the past few days also, and he has been arrested.

by Anonymousreply 92May 27, 2020 5:23 AM

thinks everyone is one troll specifically out to get him. He gets hysterical about it.

by Anonymousreply 93May 27, 2020 5:26 AM

Lots of racists deplorables in this thread. Like the idiot at R90 who doesn't understand the difference between random person committing a crime who is facing the legal consequences for it and law enforcement repeatedly and systematically abusing their power to maim and murder a specific segment of the population. The former is why we have laws, the latter is the mark of fascism.

Is there really no murder by police of a Black person that you can't/won't try and justify? Nevermind, I already know the answer.

by Anonymousreply 94May 27, 2020 5:26 AM

Put all those cops in jail!

by Anonymousreply 95May 27, 2020 5:28 AM

[quote] Is there really no murder by police of a Black person that you can't/won't try and justify? Nevermind, I already know the answer.

Then why even come here?

by Anonymousreply 96May 27, 2020 5:28 AM

R92 BULLSHIT! Only local channels have covered this. I haven't heard a damn thing from CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC about this. In comparison to this and all of the other "white on black" violence, it's dead and buried. The elites LOVE IT when races are against each other, they rob us blind but we don't notice because we're fighting amongst ourselves over race. No wonder they we're fucking stupid, WE ARE.

by Anonymousreply 97May 27, 2020 5:30 AM

all cops need to die

enough

by Anonymousreply 98May 27, 2020 5:30 AM

[quote] thinks everyone is one troll specifically out to get him. He gets hysterical about it.

Well, it's too bad that it's not true that only one person here dislikes him, but it IS true that the ignore function doesn't work that well, so too bad for him.

Honestly, I don't know why he doesn't just embrace his DL notoriety. He's now a DL icon, in the same vein as Lens Dunham and Chrissy Metz. The three already have something else in common, after all.

by Anonymousreply 99May 27, 2020 5:33 AM

R96, just to piss you off.

by Anonymousreply 101May 27, 2020 5:35 AM

Could you guys please move your " " bs posts somewhere else? You're ruining every thread for everyone here. WE DON'T CARE. This thread is about a black man being suffocated by police officers.

by Anonymousreply 102May 27, 2020 5:36 AM

R86, these people really are fucking morons. They think every single black person in prison is there for killing 20 little, white, blond, doe-eyed children who look like hummel figurines. Too stupid to know white people get the "affluenza" defense or a slap on the wrist for having a small amount of weed while black people will get a ten year sentence for that same crime...and then they idiotically say "50% of crimes are by those people!!!" Are you really that fucking dumb that the injustice of the justice system has to be explained to you and there's more than enough evidence of that fact throughout this country?

The election of Trump and the almost election of Roy Moore and people like Palin has proven one thing: The stupidest motherfuckers in this country who've actually allowed this country to go to shit and allowed shit to float to the top and really only expect the highest standards from anyone other than white people...are white people. Not all, but far too many are idiots. So many of them on DL who exemplify that moronic viewpoint and then stupidly chalk everything up to "pc/SJW/triggered" or whatever nonsense so that they don't actually have to think about why they're wrong.

by Anonymousreply 103May 27, 2020 5:39 AM

Is R90 posting that as a defense for POLICE OFFICERS? The racism isn't even what gets to me. How fucking stupid are you? You're comparing the behavior of some pos black guy (like we can't find white assholes beating the shit out of people) to a PROFESSIONAL POLICE OFFICER?

Do you also point to some random black idiot tweeting conspiracy theories as a way to defend the president of the United States doing the same?

Man, racists are getting dumber and dumber.

by Anonymousreply 104May 27, 2020 5:42 AM

R97, do you honestly think no white people have committed heinous crimes like murder or rape of a child TODAY and haven't been covered nationally, imbecile? Why exactly should this particular story of yours be covered nationally when other stories where the perp is white aren't? Do you think it's normal that a random stabbing in France *only* when the person who did it has a funny Aladdin-sounding name is covered HERE is normal?

You're a fucking idiot. Why in the hell would that story be covered nationally outside of YOUR agenda? We're talking about POLICE OFFICERS, not some random white guy who just killed someone.

by Anonymousreply 105May 27, 2020 5:48 AM

Looks better when somber:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 27, 2020 5:50 AM

^YES. Much better. He needs to not smile

by Anonymousreply 107May 27, 2020 5:51 AM

r28 there is no right wing union.

by Anonymousreply 108May 27, 2020 5:51 AM

That's Derek Chauvin, the cop who pressed his knee on George Floyd’s neck until he killed him, on stage with Trump in Minneapolis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 27, 2020 5:52 AM

R94 R104 Your overemotionalism clouds your thinking. My point is that THE MEDIA won't even TOUCH this story because it screws up their narrative. Do you understand now? I NEVER SAID that police officers should kill black people. Use your brain. Think. 105 this is about RACE not crime, that if that was a WHITE man beating a BLACK old man, the media would be foaming at the mouth. The point I'm making is very clear, but your cognitive dissonance is getting in the way of your comprehension.

by Anonymousreply 110May 27, 2020 5:54 AM

Derek Chauvin, again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111May 27, 2020 5:55 AM

R111 that POS deserves jail

by Anonymousreply 112May 27, 2020 5:56 AM

Riots this evening in Minneapolis and police used tear gas and rubber bullets on protesters. Compare that to the white armed supremacists in Michigan.

[Quote]Has our piece of shit president spoken out about this and condemned this???

Haha. Our president is busy retweeting Russian hoax bs and accusing a TV host of murder today. Was only some black dude who died so who cares anyway? Dump told Minneapolis police in 2017 "they should rough people up more during arrests" so he is probably fine with what happened to this man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113May 27, 2020 5:56 AM

R111 god it’s ugly. Lock him up!

by Anonymousreply 114May 27, 2020 5:57 AM

[quote] Minneapolis Police Kill Black Man by Cutting Off His Airway

Has an autopsy actually determined cause of death. I've looked at several stories and that tidbit seems to be absent.

by Anonymousreply 115May 27, 2020 6:01 AM

R110, you were told the media DID touch the story. The LOCAL media covered it. Do you think there aren't similar local stories of rapes and murders and beatings everywhere...so why exactly was THIS particular story worthy of every fucking network on earth covering it in YOUR mind. You think elder abuse at nursing homes isn't uncommon? So explain to everyone why LOCAL coverage of the story wasn't enough for you, twit? What made that particular story worthy of national coverage in your mind as if if I couldn't pull up similar stories of elder abuse that you also didn't see covered nationally.

And the fact that you mentioned it at all in this thread was you attempting to make it analogous to THIS situation. WTF would you bring it up at all if that wasn't what you were doing?

by Anonymousreply 116May 27, 2020 6:02 AM

No they killed him with kindness and too much sugar R115.

by Anonymousreply 117May 27, 2020 6:03 AM

R90 has posted constantly here. He's a "but what about white victims of black crimes" troll who's also the OP of the troll thread "Black man beats old white man..."

Garden-variety troll. Ignore.

by Anonymousreply 118May 27, 2020 6:16 AM

I saw images of black people peacefully protesting, sitting in the street holding up signs, not even standing, and they were still tear gassing them.

We need another revolution. We need Black Panthers back.

by Anonymousreply 119May 27, 2020 6:16 AM

R118 he is also the troll. He does that to derail threads. Notice how he is doing that on every thread about race and murders.

by Anonymousreply 120May 27, 2020 6:17 AM

Laughing at the racist deplorable screaming "use yer brainz!" when he still won't acknowledge that the problem is out-of-control law enforcement. Which has been infiltrated at every level by white supremacists, but the racist deplorable prefers them that way.

by Anonymousreply 121May 27, 2020 6:18 AM

R121, it's a troll. Ignore.

by Anonymousreply 122May 27, 2020 6:21 AM

R120 Go to bed ! You still do not know how to look up someone’s posting history??

by Anonymousreply 123May 27, 2020 6:23 AM

Put the troll and his alt accounts on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 124May 27, 2020 6:25 AM

"[R118] he is also the troll. He does that to derail threads. Notice how he is doing that on every thread about race and murders."

YOU are constantly derailing this thread by mentioning this name all the time and engaging him. FUCK OFF already and just use the ignore button.

This thread is about a black man who was killed by police violence. Not you or any other trolls.

by Anonymousreply 125May 27, 2020 6:37 AM

Meanwhile, a bunch of white assholes carrying guns can do this during a pandemic and those cops don't feel compelled to step on his neck. An over what? Being able to go get their nails done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126May 27, 2020 6:38 AM

And*

by Anonymousreply 127May 27, 2020 6:39 AM

R98 = biggest monster on the thread.

by Anonymousreply 128May 27, 2020 6:56 AM

When I was reading twitter, I just noticed that nursing home video was put up by psychotic, washed up, lecherous, far-right scumbag, James Woods. Is that where you first saw it shithead/r90? Do you follow that lecherous creep who hits on 16yo along with that token clown to whom you linked? Boy, you racist right-wing scum really look up to some stellar citizens.

by Anonymousreply 129May 27, 2020 7:02 AM

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the murdering cop was part of some insidious magat plan to incite riots by doing this.

by Anonymousreply 130May 27, 2020 7:08 AM

My friend sent me a link to the 10 minute video but I can’t link it here because it is rejected because apparently DL wants no videos any longer. Even Pornhub.

by Anonymousreply 131May 27, 2020 7:08 AM

R125 YOU ARE HIM lmao. Another account for me to block I see.

by Anonymousreply 132May 27, 2020 7:09 AM

OMG r132 take the shit somewhere else, crackhead.

by Anonymousreply 133May 27, 2020 7:10 AM

Pretty sure that there is significant info unknown to us to get these former cops rightfully shitcanned. cause of death will be suffocation....I think this time justice will be served. Prison for all 4 former pigs.

by Anonymousreply 134May 27, 2020 7:56 AM

Video footage released from the Deli who called the Police to begin with shows that George did not resist arrest at all. And even if he did he didn’t deserve to die. But he was 100% compliant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135May 27, 2020 8:19 AM

whoaaaaaaaaah. Share the shit out of that video at r135

by Anonymousreply 136May 27, 2020 8:28 AM

That is from Shaun King's account. He will make sure it is out there for all to see so the DA’s can’t lie and claim he assaulted the cops etc. like you know they will.

Upthread one of the racists asked when Shaun King is going to be all over this, mocking him. Hey, he is. Your white Klan buddies are going down.

by Anonymousreply 137May 27, 2020 8:31 AM

One thing is for sure, the racists LOVED watching that video. It was like a blockbuster to them.

Black Twitter and Facebook found this mans phone number and all. They’re like Detectives

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138May 27, 2020 8:43 AM

[quote]Could you guys please move your " " bs posts somewhere else? You're ruining every thread for everyone here. WE DON'T CARE. This thread is about a black man being suffocated by police officers.

They're doing it to distract and derail. I say "they" but I'm pretty sure it's one or two people at most, with tons of sockpuppets. They're constantly accusing " " of derailing but that's what THEY are doing; in fact, they could also be " " themselves, as playing both the troll and the troll hunter has been the MO of a lot of psychos around here lately.

Usually I'd say put them all on ignore but they keep creating new accounts so it's probably time to contact Mediapolis, if you are so inclined.

by Anonymousreply 139May 27, 2020 8:47 AM

R139 lol. I am “ ”, and trust me, I am not arguing with myself.

That poster has been obsessed with me for over a year now and does this on every post I comment on or thread I start. I started the thread about the Central Park Karen and he was all over it. He’s a lunatic. And I keep blocking him and he makes a new account just to harass me.

by Anonymousreply 140May 27, 2020 9:04 AM

R140 This creature thinks he is being “harassed” by “one lunatic” because posters here call him out on his obvious lies and bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 141May 27, 2020 11:21 AM

Any Klobuchar must be having a giant, violent, rage-filled meltdown right now and throwing everything in sight. Biden is never going to pick her now after this Minneapolis racial incident.

by Anonymousreply 142May 27, 2020 12:09 PM

He probably wouldn't have picked Klobuchar anyway, she's not well liked, but you're right that this pretty much seals the deal.

by Anonymousreply 143May 27, 2020 12:20 PM

[quote]Black people represent 50% of all crime in the US at just 13% of their population. Their statistics are enough to cause alarm for law enforcement. I don't condone that they literally KILL anyone, though.

I’m sure this troll is loving ANY reaction he gets BUT not sure what these "statistics" have to do with kneeling on someone’s neck who's already handcuffed and lying face down.

by Anonymousreply 144May 27, 2020 12:25 PM

I've rewatched the video today and it's amazing how cool this guy is. First the victim is moving and telling him he can't breath, but he hardly ever moves or checks on the man's status. Even after the EMTs arrive he doesn't move his knee and then just just helps the paramedics with the now unconscious or dead body. Wouldn't you be concerned if a man who was perfectly healthy a few minutes ago is suddenly unconscious and has blood running out of his nose? He must know the man is in trouble or dead, but he isn't worried at all. I was also shocked that the paramedic doesn't tell him to get his knee off the man's neck. He just checks his pulse and then disappears for several minutes. Shouldn't he start CPR right away and make sure he has a pulse and is breathing? Same for the police officer blocking the view. People tell him over and over again his colleague is killing that person and he doesn't even look or talk to his colleague. Who the fuck does that? If someone was telling me my colleague is killing someone and people are upset and angry, I would at least check what's going on and not just stand there.

I'm just totally shocked how unconcerned everyone is while someone is dying right in front of them.

Derek Chauvin's home address is in the phone book. Damn, I hope someone pays him a visit. His wife removed her social media accounts in record time yesterday. I wonder what relatives, his wife, children or neighbors think after seeing that video. He's a monster.

by Anonymousreply 145May 27, 2020 1:04 PM

Floyd is also getting darker as he's losing air.

by Anonymousreply 146May 27, 2020 1:15 PM

r142 At least something good came from this tragedy

by Anonymousreply 147May 27, 2020 1:25 PM

Just popped in here to tell everyone to put r90 in ignore. I usually don’t ask people that, but he’s deeply racist trailer trash that doesn’t deserve us using our brains or energy to debate him.

by Anonymousreply 148May 27, 2020 1:50 PM

The only thing that makes me happy about this is Derek Chauvin’s despicable life is over. How’s MAGA working out for you now, asshole?

by Anonymousreply 149May 27, 2020 1:56 PM

Kloubuchar's statement was the epitome of pathetic. You never would have even known a cop was involved.

This should absolutely be the end of considering her for VP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150May 27, 2020 2:07 PM

Compare it to Kamala Harris.

Now you tell me who's Vice Presidential material?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151May 27, 2020 2:08 PM

This is the most grotesque police killing video I've ever seen. That man kneeling on Floyd's neck deserves to die but only after watching everyone he loves die first.

by Anonymousreply 152May 27, 2020 2:29 PM

Here's the deal- I have known police who work in rough white and black neighborhoods. One worked in a rural/trailer park infested meth hellhole of white people. He hated them and cursed them but never insisted their behavior was due to race. Another one worked in an inner city black neighborhood of drugs and crime. Both were poor areas full of crime and drugs. Both groups were violent. Only the officer who worked the black inner city area attributed their behavior to race not socioeconomic status.

Police have become a haven for white nationalists as well as racist black and latinos. They get to lynch with impunity. When body cams were first talked about they were livid. Their dirty deeds would be filmed. It didn't take them long to figure out even something as blatant as their crimes on film would do little. They don't even try to hide it anymore. They've become radicalized right wingers for the most part. Racists flock to the profession. I am thankful every day I am a WHITE gay man. I can "hide" being gay (they hate us too) but I wouldn't be able to hide being black or latino.

by Anonymousreply 153May 27, 2020 2:40 PM

Derek Chauvin.

That last name is just too perfect.

by Anonymousreply 154May 27, 2020 2:56 PM

Twitter found a photo of him at the same Trump rally wearing a hat that read "Make Whites Great Again."

This makes me ill.

by Anonymousreply 155May 27, 2020 3:13 PM

The president of the Minneapolis police union at the time was very pro-Trump and upset with Mayor Frye saying they could not appear at the rally in uniform. That is why they are wearing the cops for Trump shirts.

by Anonymousreply 156May 27, 2020 3:22 PM

[quote]Twitter found a photo of him at the same Trump rally wearing a hat that read "Make Whites Great Again."

See r70

by Anonymousreply 157May 27, 2020 3:34 PM

That guy in the "Make America White Again" is some asshole named Jonathan Riches and it's not photoshopped - it's a MAGA hat, maybe it was altered with the "white" part. He's easily found on social media. (I wish I never wasted the few seconds of my life looking at his ugly photos).

The other photo of the cop killer, Derek Chauvin, IS real. He was at the Trump rally in Minnesota with his Police Chief President, and outward racist, POS Bob Kroll. "Cops for Trump".

Minneapolis is broken. The system is corrupt. You can feel and see the racial divide here, among many different groups. There's a lot veiled in "Minnesota nice" which is mostly fake. Anyone living here from out of state would feel it.

* A couple other details, seen today. The cops dragged him out of his car. He never resisted. Even if he did, he didnt deserve to die. And.. check forgery? Or counterfeit money (that maybe he never knew he had). Used to buy what.. this is a convenience store. A sandwich? Friends of friends knew him. Nice guy. Productive member of society. Had a daughter.

I'm enraged.

by Anonymousreply 158May 27, 2020 3:38 PM

[quote]The president of the Minneapolis police union

Among those who need repeated punches in the face are idiots in unions who vote Republican. Does this "president" have a single-digit IQ? He must. How the fuck do you vote Republican and expect the types of benefits that the GOP want to TAKE AWAY?

Are you such white trash that you think your skin color will be enough to get you your benefits from a party that essentially wants the feudal system?

by Anonymousreply 159May 27, 2020 3:57 PM

I guess the reason Dump hasn't commended on this incident is his right wing rally with the murderer standing right next to him last year while holding a Dump 2020 poster, wearing a "Cops for Dump" T-shirt and Dump embracing him. He also suggested Minneapolis police officers should rough people up more during arrests in 2017. Good job Donnie.

by Anonymousreply 160May 27, 2020 4:08 PM

R159 While the GOP hates unions and have stripped working people of them and with it much of their work rights, they won't touch the white naitonalist police unions. Even if they did, they wouldn't lose many votes. Police are widely known to be racists and sociopaths. There has got to be better vetting of those who want to be police officers. They need to go through rigorous tests to rule out sociopathy and racist tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 161May 27, 2020 4:10 PM

I think the ratio of police who are white nationalists/sociopaths has increased dramatically over the last few decades. I don't think it was quite this bad before except maybe the South.

by Anonymousreply 162May 27, 2020 4:11 PM

[quote] in fact, they could also be " " themselves,

OMG! The calls are coming from INSIDE your head!

by Anonymousreply 163May 27, 2020 5:07 PM

R162 it was bad. It got better in the 80s and 90s, until Bloomberg happened. But it still happened. Just not as frequent.

Bloomberg made things bad again for the general public and made racial profiling the norm.

And now it is very bad again, with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 164May 27, 2020 5:13 PM

The full video prior to his murder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165May 27, 2020 5:19 PM

The Mayor is live right now holding a press conference. And he is VERY HANDSOME in motion. Wow. Still photos don’t do him justice.

I would link it but DL doesn’t allow FB links because it hates us

by Anonymousreply 166May 27, 2020 5:53 PM

[quote] I think the ratio of police who are white nationalists/sociopaths has increased dramatically over the last few decades. I don't think it was quite this bad before except maybe the South.

Agreed. Law enforcement is attracting people who want to kill and maim. Within that is a subset of folks with racial animus. There needs to be a civilian oversight board for police. They need to be held accountable for their actions by their non-psychotic peers.

by Anonymousreply 167May 27, 2020 7:53 PM

[quote] How can they have an active voter status in Florida if they actually live in Minnesota?

Damned if I know.

by Anonymousreply 168May 27, 2020 8:10 PM

[quote] R73 why should someone put their self in jeopardy.....

Their self?

Maybe because it’s their fucking job, and they swore an oath to do so.

by Anonymousreply 169May 27, 2020 8:12 PM

[quote]The president of the Minneapolis police union at the time was very pro-Trump and upset with Mayor Frye saying they could not appear at the rally in uniform. That is why they are wearing the cops for Trump shirts.

Police should remain impartial when it comes to politics and political rallies. The only time they should appear at a political rally is if they are working as police protection in a professional capacity.

by Anonymousreply 170May 28, 2020 8:07 AM

Police are citizens, too. They have a right to attend rallies and express their political opinions, even if they're disgusting. Do liberal police officers (I know there are a few out there) have no right to attend a Biden rally?

Personally, I'm glad he was pointed out for the world to see as a Trumper.

by Anonymousreply 171May 28, 2020 3:22 PM

[quote]Police are citizens, too. They have a right to attend rallies and express their political opinions, even if they're disgusting.

They should not be attending in uniform. Go to political rallies on your own time, not representing your tax-payer funded job.

by Anonymousreply 172May 28, 2020 3:26 PM

Was he in uniform? If he was, yeah, he shouldn't have been. Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 173May 28, 2020 3:33 PM

No, he wasn’t in uniform. There’s pictures on this very thread FFS.

by Anonymousreply 174May 28, 2020 4:57 PM

I didn't feel like digging up pics from a Trump rally of the murdering cop, so thanks ever, R174.

No uniform? Then yes, he has a right to be a deplorable at a MAGAt rally.

by Anonymousreply 175May 28, 2020 5:00 PM

You didn’t have to “dig up” anything. They’re right here if you had read the thread.

by Anonymousreply 176May 28, 2020 5:01 PM

Did anyone see Bakari Sellers on CNN this morning? He wept. It was powerful. I'd link but I don't think the site allows to CNN anymore? It's on the homepage.

by Anonymousreply 177May 28, 2020 5:11 PM

Has Reverend Al commented yet?

Has Joy Reid blamed this on Pete Buttigieg yet?

by Anonymousreply 178May 28, 2020 6:40 PM

I think they’re waiting on Susan Dey to comment first.

Ya know, protocol and all.

by Anonymousreply 179May 28, 2020 7:06 PM

I've watched part of the video and had to turn it off after about twenty seconds. Evil bastard cops. Hope they end up in jail.

by Anonymousreply 180May 28, 2020 7:25 PM

Yeah, this is not a video you want to watch in its entirety. It’s heart-rending.

by Anonymousreply 181May 28, 2020 7:28 PM

TMZ had a vid of a cop cam. Of course, they used black boxes to cover everyone so you have no idea what is happening. Basically useless. This is another South Bend situation where the men that mean well (the mayor) are powerless, while those that don't hold all of the cards. These men are still free to remain in their houses. I don't understand how they haven't been booked. If I choked a man, I could be arrested. If I chocked him to death while he's handcuffed, my ass would be looking for bail money.

by Anonymousreply 182May 28, 2020 10:55 PM

Authorities just gave a press conference and said they don't have enough evidence to lay charges!

They said they need more evidence are asking people who were witnesses to come forward

What the hell do they mean when they say there is NOT enough evidence!

by Anonymousreply 183May 28, 2020 10:59 PM

Then people wonder why black people are angry.

by Anonymousreply 184May 28, 2020 11:09 PM

The Feds will come after him for a civil rights violation.

Fun fact: the Feds have the death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 185May 28, 2020 11:21 PM

[quote]What the hell do they mean when they say there is NOT enough evidence!

Don Lemon was interviewed on Wolf Blitzer's show a little while ago and he said the same thing -- how can the investigators need more evidence when the video of the police officer with his leg on the man's neck is right there for all to see!

Don Lemon also said Trump is partially responsible for stirring up racism with his birtherism and "good people on both sides".

by Anonymousreply 186May 28, 2020 11:55 PM

The murdering cop's (soon-to-be ex) wife is a Hmong and former refugee from Laos. She's apparently trying to get her name changed as well.

[quote]It seems they have a vacation home in Florida that they offered on Expedia before the "incident".

How the hell does a cop and a radiology assistant afford a second home?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187June 2, 2020 6:16 AM

[quote]The murdering cop's (soon-to-be ex) wife is a Hmong and former refugee from Laos. She's apparently trying to get her name changed as well.

There was another episode in December where a Hmong man was shot and killed by the MPD. They claimed he pointed a gun at them, but they had made no attempt to deescalate the situation, and didn't have a Hmong-speaking officer on the scene.

His mother gave a statement (in Hmong) in support of the protestors the other day.

by Anonymousreply 188June 2, 2020 12:01 PM

R188 I was aware of the Somali population in Minneapolis, but I just now learned that apparently there's also a sizable Hmong population as well.

How did a place originally settled by Scandinavians end up harboring all these immigrants from failed 3rd world countries? It's just so strange to me.

by Anonymousreply 189June 2, 2020 10:04 PM

There's a surprisingly large Hmong diaspora in the upper Midwest. There's a big community in Milwaukee as well.

by Anonymousreply 190June 2, 2020 10:08 PM

Btw, it makes me laugh that the murdering cop's soon-to-be ex-wife is so desparate to distance herself from him that she is refusing any spousal support. She doesn't want a dime from the POS.

You know you're officially a pariah when people are refusing to even take your money from you.

by Anonymousreply 191June 2, 2020 10:08 PM

r187, Minneapolis and Florida realty prices are cheap.

by Anonymousreply 192June 2, 2020 10:34 PM

Can't we give the protesters assault rifles like the white protesters who stormed state capitals because their rights to go to Starbucks and Dollar Tree were violated?

Those police would shit bricks if they saw all of those protesters doing what all those white militia men do- carrying tons of huge guns. If I was rich I'd buy every one of them those guns. The right wing would flip out.

by Anonymousreply 193June 3, 2020 1:51 AM

R189

I find it odd that they would want to live there given the climate. Southeast Asians moving to Louisiana makes sense to me. Southeast Asians and East Africans settling in Minnesota makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 194June 3, 2020 6:32 AM

What was on his I-pod?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195June 3, 2020 2:11 PM

[quote]Can't we give the protesters assault rifles like the white protesters who stormed state capitals because their rights to go to Starbucks and Dollar Tree were violated?

And let's keep in mind the difference when right-wing rodents and cockroaches call people the people who are protesting now "thugs": The Right-wing morons who came with guns and screaming in police officers' faces were doing it to get Red Lobster reopened and their nails done. These current protests are about a man who was suffocated to death.

The priorities of right-wingers have ALWAYS been fucking nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 196June 3, 2020 2:58 PM

call the people who are protesting now "thugs":*

by Anonymousreply 197June 3, 2020 2:59 PM

I think lots of the cool kids protesting right now aren't going to show up to vote. And not b/c of voter suppression.

by Anonymousreply 198June 3, 2020 3:09 PM

That’s one place I hope they do show up.

Floyd’s brother in his speech at the site where George was killed was condemning the looting and violence and saying (paraphrasing) that’s not how we do it. We do it at the voting booths!

by Anonymousreply 199June 3, 2020 5:07 PM

Update: The MN AG has increased the charges to Murder 2 and charged the other three with aiding and abetting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200June 3, 2020 6:21 PM

How is r3 still visible?????

by Anonymousreply 201June 3, 2020 6:26 PM

What's so wrong with r3 wanting the full context?

by Anonymousreply 202June 3, 2020 9:17 PM

I read online that the officer facing the group on the sidewalk is Hmong. They appealed to him to intervene but he did not.

by Anonymousreply 203June 4, 2020 3:37 PM

Yes, they did. You can hear and see it on the video.

by Anonymousreply 204June 4, 2020 3:38 PM

I can't find the thread about the restaurant owner in DC who was shot by police a couple nights ago during the protests. He was cooking at his place. Police say he fired a gun at them and they returned fire, killing him. Then the police release security cam videos that "proved it". Yet I watched it a couple times and the only thing in his hand is a hamburger flipper. From some angles, it looks like a small black object but as soon as his hand moves, you can see it just a long handle with black ends and he is going back and forth to his outdoor grills using it to flip burgers. I havent heard any more about this incident. This guy was well liked and gave local police free meals.

by Anonymousreply 205June 4, 2020 4:24 PM

Sorry, it was Louisville, not DC

by Anonymousreply 206June 4, 2020 4:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!