Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

White Transplant Cunt in Central Park caught falsely reporting Black man threatening her

White people doing what they do best...

A video circulated on social media on Monday showed a woman in Central Park falsely claiming that an “African-American man” threatened her life.

The incident was said to occur between a man and a white woman over the Memorial Day weekend. Cell phone video shared on Twitter revealed a verbal confrontation as the woman was exercising her dog without a leash.

After the man asked the woman to put her dog on a leash, he took out his phone to film her.

“Please stop,” the woman says. “Sir, I’m asking you to stop recording me.”

“Please don’t come close to me,” the man replies.

The woman threatens to call the police and adds, “I’m going to tell them there’s an African-American man threatening my life.”

“Please tell them whatever you like,” the man says back.

In the video, the woman backs up as she apparently speaks to 911 dispatchers.

“There’s a man, an African-American, he’s recording and threatening me and my dog,” the woman says. “There is an African-American man in Central Park. He is recording me and threatening myself and my dog.”

At that point, the woman raises her voice as if she is in imminent danger.

“I am being threatened by a man in the bramble (SIC)!” she exclaims. “Please send the police immediately!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449October 14, 2020 3:01 PM

“Man in the bramble” is the straight frau version of “Man on the land!”

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2020 8:41 PM

Did she admit her shitty panties as evidence?

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2020 8:42 PM

She had a cunt transplant?

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2020 8:44 PM

Did the weird guy filming / ogling strangers throw his latte at her and then flounce out of the park?

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2020 8:46 PM

R3 no. She is a transplant, probably from the Midwest somewhere, who moved to NYC despite having no business here like most DLers, and is small minded so one wonders why NYC is where she settled.

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2020 8:48 PM

I hope the interwebs finds and outs this woman...as we all know they will.

Like outing homophobic evangelists and politicians, there are some situations where doxxing is a perfectly acceptable response.

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2020 8:52 PM

Oh, if only you could have been there, OP, to throw a cup of hot coffee on this execrable transplant!

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2020 8:57 PM

what a heinous cunt

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2020 8:59 PM

Then people wonder why I hate transplants. This is them. Always them.

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2020 9:02 PM

OP, do you think this guy was a transplant?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2020 9:06 PM

Gee, I guess not. He was born in your glorious boro.

Somehow I doubt he came to New York to take advantage of NYU.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2020 9:08 PM

This reminded me of when I lived in Long Island while in college and while at Target this white woman I walked by told me if I dont get away from her she would scream rape. I was so confused and asked "excuse me?" and she told me if I dont get away she would scream rape. I just walked away, but in modern day I would record. I didn't think of it then.

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2020 9:10 PM

r11 = perfect example of White Fragility

by Anonymousreply 13May 25, 2020 9:10 PM

no. She is a transplant, probably from the Midwest somewhere, who moved to NYC despite having no business here like most DLers, and is small minded so one wonders why NYC is where she settled.

Typical response we are accustomed to reading from asshole New Yorkers who jump to conclusions if their city is made to look bad. No wonder Trump is the way he is.

by Anonymousreply 14May 25, 2020 9:11 PM

Ah, the racists have arrived, sharing their completely unrelated video clips to excuse their blind hatred.

by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2020 9:12 PM

What in the fuck is going on with these bitches?

by Anonymousreply 16May 25, 2020 9:14 PM

I hope this twat is identified and shamed.

by Anonymousreply 17May 25, 2020 9:14 PM

R10 and R11 what the fuck do those videos have to do with this you dumb racist fuck?

by Anonymousreply 18May 25, 2020 9:16 PM

Calling the cops and acting like the injured party.....

It's an old, worn out trick.....but then again, so is she.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 25, 2020 9:18 PM

EXCUSE ME OFFICER!

HE WAS BREATHING! IN PUBLIC!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 25, 2020 9:21 PM

The Karen’s and the brads have ruined the city. I feel sorry for the man but at least he was smart enough to to record. It’s just the reality of being a black man in America.

by Anonymousreply 21May 25, 2020 9:28 PM

NYC has the highest rate of hate crimes in the country. Not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 22May 25, 2020 9:31 PM

Cunt!!

by Anonymousreply 23May 25, 2020 9:36 PM

He calmly said "stay away from me". Very smart. She took off her mask to make the call, making identification super easy. Very STUPID!

by Anonymousreply 24May 25, 2020 9:38 PM

R18, the OP is nothing more than a race baiter.

Or did you not notice when he put:

[quote] White people doing what they do best...

Yeah, because only white people behave badly. And if this is what white people do best, as opposed to what that guy did to that poor 64 year old woman, I’m ok with that.

by Anonymousreply 25May 25, 2020 9:54 PM

Won't someone, for the love of all that is holy, please SHIT IN MY MOUTH RIGHT NOW?????!???!???!????!!!???

by Anonymousreply 26May 25, 2020 9:57 PM

His life was in her hands, and she fucking knew it.

Heinous.

by Anonymousreply 27May 25, 2020 9:59 PM

What was the purpose of misclassifying his race other than to ensure the police would never know who the fuck he was?

by Anonymousreply 28May 25, 2020 10:01 PM

She looks like the Michaels Cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 25, 2020 10:04 PM

[quote] Yeah, because only white people behave badly. And if this is what white people do best, as opposed to what that guy did to that poor 64 year old woman, I’m ok with that.

Your Klan hood is showing.

by Anonymousreply 30May 25, 2020 10:06 PM

R5, how do you/we know she is a transplant?

by Anonymousreply 31May 25, 2020 10:14 PM

[quote]What was the purpose of misclassifying his race other than to ensure the police would never know who the fuck he was?

She didn't misclassify his race. The man is African American.

by Anonymousreply 32May 25, 2020 10:19 PM

Then why the fuck is his race even a part of this narrative?

by Anonymousreply 33May 25, 2020 10:31 PM

I wonder if any of these people have the guts to confront white MEN. Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 34May 25, 2020 10:34 PM

Poor Amy had such a case of the vapors that she almost strangled her dog.

by Anonymousreply 35May 25, 2020 10:38 PM

Damn. This Karen aka Amy is the head of insurance investment at Franklin Templeton.

by Anonymousreply 36May 25, 2020 10:41 PM

I found the man's FB page. He's a birder, and the Ramble is prime area for bird-watching. Dogs are supposed to be leashed there so they don't scare or harm the wildlife. He asked her to leash her dog or take him to another part of the Park. It was when she refused and started freaking out that he began filming. He left before the police got there (if they ever did).

Amy is in for a world of hurt now. She's had to shut down both her & her dog's Instagram accounts because of the attacks on her behavior.

by Anonymousreply 37May 25, 2020 11:26 PM

Hopefully she gets fired @R37

by Anonymousreply 38May 25, 2020 11:28 PM

[quote]Then why the fuck is his race even a part of this narrative?

R33, because she made it a part of the narrative in her complaint.

by Anonymousreply 39May 25, 2020 11:35 PM

These white devils have come out of the woodwork at light speed ever since the pig took office.

by Anonymousreply 40May 25, 2020 11:42 PM

R40 Trump is their dream husband.

by Anonymousreply 41May 25, 2020 11:43 PM

Her name is really Amy? I thought people were calling her that because she looks like Mayim Bialik in The Big Bang Theory.

by Anonymousreply 42May 25, 2020 11:44 PM

R39 SAID IT ALL!!!

by Anonymousreply 43May 25, 2020 11:44 PM

This lady created an Instagram for her dog, and then her dog, or her, wished herself a happy Mothers Day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 25, 2020 11:56 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 26, 2020 12:09 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 26, 2020 12:15 AM

Ok what she did was horrible. I'm not arguing that in the slightest. But I went to the man's facebook page and this is his account of the incident:

Central Park this morning: This woman's dog is tearing through the plantings in the Ramble.

ME: Ma'am, dogs in the Ramble have to be on the leash at all times. The sign is right there. HER: The dog runs are closed. He needs his exercise. ME: All you have to do is take him to the other side of the drive, outside the Ramble, and you can let him run off leash all you want. HER: It's too dangerous. ME: Look, if you're going to do what you want, I'm going to do what I want, but you're not going to like it. HER: What's that? ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy! HER: He won't come to you. ME: We'll see about that...

I pull out the dog treats I carry for just for such intransigence. I didn't even get a chance to toss any treats to the pooch before Karen scrambled to grab the dog.

HER: DON'T YOU TOUCH MY DOG!!!!!

That's when I started video recording with my iPhone, and when her inner Karen fully emerged and took a dark turn...

THIS PART: ME: Look, if you're going to do what you want, I'm going to do what I want, but you're not going to like it. HER: What's that? ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy! HER: He won't come to you. ME: We'll see about that...

What the hell did he mean by that??? That's fucking creepy. This is where it took a turn.

by Anonymousreply 47May 26, 2020 12:15 AM

The only victim here is the dog, R47. He sounds like a busy body.

by Anonymousreply 48May 26, 2020 12:19 AM

I don't think he's a busy body. He was snarkily giving her taste of her own entitled medicine: ".Look, if you're going to do what you want, I'm going to do what I want, but you're not going to like it."

by Anonymousreply 49May 26, 2020 12:26 AM

R47 he is saying he will touch her dog even if she doesn’t like it. Not hard to follow.

by Anonymousreply 50May 26, 2020 12:27 AM

right, r49, and then she said "what's that" and he tried to lure her dog to him with a treat. That is 100% threatening behavior. His story falls apart right there.

by Anonymousreply 51May 26, 2020 12:27 AM

I was furious about this woman when I read the articles and tweets. I wanted to hear the man's full account and when I read that last part of the story, I thought, "Well of course she thought you were threatening her/her dog. You literally threatened that she wouldn't like what you are about to do, and then you try to get the dog to come to you? WTF

by Anonymousreply 52May 26, 2020 12:30 AM

[facepalm] FFS... There's no way of knowing what he intended to do if he got the dog within reach. And there's also no telling what might have happened to him if the police actually made it out there while they were both in the park; black men have been killed over less. Just an ugly situation all around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 26, 2020 12:31 AM

R50 it seems you are the one not following. read his own account. He made a vague threat that she wouldn't like what he was about to do and proceeded to get her dog to come to him. How the fuck did she know he's not some psycho, bothering a woman alone in the park, confronting her, taping her, who was going to hurt her dog?

by Anonymousreply 54May 26, 2020 12:33 AM

Where's the proof he tried to lure her dog?

by Anonymousreply 55May 26, 2020 12:36 AM

If he were white it could have turned into a Hallmark Movie. They could be headed for Vermont next month.

Woman meets man in park, man keeps treats handy in his pocket. Her dog approves!

by Anonymousreply 56May 26, 2020 12:36 AM

r55: from the man's own facebook page:

ME: All you have to do is take him to the other side of the drive, outside the Ramble, and you can let him run off leash all you want. HER: It's too dangerous. ME: Look, if you're going to do what you want, I'm going to do what I want, but you're not going to like it. HER: What's that? ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy! HER: He won't come to you. ME: We'll see about that...

I pull out the dog treats I carry for just for such intransigence. I didn't even get a chance to toss any treats to the pooch before Karen scrambled to grab the dog.

HER: DON'T YOU TOUCH MY DOG!!!!!

That's when I started video recording with my iPhone, and when her inner Karen fully emerged and took a dark turn...

by Anonymousreply 57May 26, 2020 12:37 AM

There was no recorded evidence that he'd threatened her dog (depending upon how one interprets his statement, but still) until he posted what he'd supposedly said to Facebook, thereby incriminating himself. Evidently it never occurred to him that what he'd said could be taken that way. Kind of dumb.

by Anonymousreply 58May 26, 2020 12:38 AM

I went from hating her to being blown away at his insincerity when I read the last part of his account.

by Anonymousreply 59May 26, 2020 12:38 AM

R57, that's just you saying he said that. Is there a screenshot?

by Anonymousreply 60May 26, 2020 12:39 AM

Go to his facebook page. Christian Cooper. It's all there.

by Anonymousreply 61May 26, 2020 12:39 AM

His profile pic is a man looking up with binoculars.

by Anonymousreply 62May 26, 2020 12:40 AM

's thread didn't turn out the way he intended it to. Womp womp.

by Anonymousreply 63May 26, 2020 12:40 AM

R60, see the link at R53.

by Anonymousreply 64May 26, 2020 12:40 AM

No leash = automatic CUNT. I don't need to know a fucking thing beyond that. She's not at the dog park, FUCK. HER and everyone who attempts to defend her. The world doesn't revolved you or your fucking dog.

by Anonymousreply 65May 26, 2020 12:40 AM

doesn't revolve around you*

by Anonymousreply 66May 26, 2020 12:41 AM

They already have the same last name. How cute. It's meant to be.

by Anonymousreply 67May 26, 2020 12:42 AM

I agree with you, r65. And the hysterical "black man" stuff is fucked up. But let's not pretend what he admittedly did wasn't aggressive and threatening.

by Anonymousreply 68May 26, 2020 12:42 AM

[quote]I went from hating her to being blown away at his insincerity...

R59, I don't see it as insincerity so much as being sincerely naive, totally convinced of his own rightness and of her awful racism that the sheer creepiness of what he'd said and how he attempted to lure her dog would never occur to him.

by Anonymousreply 69May 26, 2020 12:47 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 26, 2020 12:50 AM

I always get so angry at the white apologists/phony devil's advocates when who, when shown some video of an AA person being mistreated or hurt, say "well we don't know what happened right before they started filming." But in this case, the man told us himself that he said, "ME: Look, if you're going to do what you want, I'm going to do what I want, but you're not going to like it. HER: What's that? ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy! HER: He won't come to you. ME: We'll see about that... I pull out the dog treats I carry for just for such intransigence. I didn't even get a chance to toss any treats to the pooch before Karen scrambled to grab the dog. HER: DON'T YOU TOUCH MY DOG!!!!! That's when I started video recording with my iPhone, and when her inner Karen fully emerged and took a dark turn...

by Anonymousreply 71May 26, 2020 12:50 AM

[quote]Typical response we are accustomed to reading from asshole New Yorkers who jump to conclusions if their city is made to look bad.

OP is the racist, moron asshole who thinks everyone white is a "transplant" despite having no evidence.

by Anonymousreply 72May 26, 2020 12:51 AM

R68, he's an asshole, but she's already a pos before he even shows up for being an entitled owner. I hate people like her so much. She's knows that it's wrong and even if he were nice, you know that she'd react like an entitled asshole who still would've pretended he threatened her. She's obviously an asshole. Someone who does that knowing it's illegal, is automatically an entitled asshole.

by Anonymousreply 73May 26, 2020 12:51 AM

How the fuck is anyone supposed to interpret someone saying "I'm gonna do what I want but you're not gonna like it." and then trying to lure the dog to himself. I'd fucking think he was going to harm the dog. This man, confronting a lone woman in the middle of central park, not leaving her alone, making vague threats, trying to get her dog, and then filming her, is fucking stupid if he can't/won't see what he's doing as scary behavior. No one else was around.

by Anonymousreply 74May 26, 2020 12:55 AM

I read what he wrote. He literally was saying he is going to touch her dog lmao. There is no way to take any of that out of context unless you’re a retard.

by Anonymousreply 75May 26, 2020 12:55 AM

R74 by reading what was said prior to that... it’s very easy to understand unless you’re slow.

by Anonymousreply 76May 26, 2020 12:56 AM

He never said in her account that he told her he was going to "touch her dog". He said that she wouldn't like what he was about to do and then called her dog over. What wouldn't she like? He did not say. But he did try to get her dog to come to him. And don't use the word retard you asshole r75

by Anonymousreply 77May 26, 2020 12:58 AM

in *his account

by Anonymousreply 78May 26, 2020 12:59 AM

Of course, DL will work hard to find a way to somehow make the black dude look bad.

by Anonymousreply 79May 26, 2020 1:00 AM

He's destroying his own narrative with his own account. And it seems he's the "Karen"

by Anonymousreply 80May 26, 2020 1:00 AM

r79 read what the man himself wrote. He's making himself look bad.

by Anonymousreply 81May 26, 2020 1:01 AM

R80 ITS ALL IMPLIED. ARE YOU A RETARD????

ME: Look, if you're going to do what you want, I'm going to do what I want, but you're not going to like it.

HER: What's that?

ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy!

HER: He won't come to you.

ME: We'll see about that... I pull out the dog treats I carry for just for such intransigence. I didn't even get a chance to toss any treats to the pooch before Karen scrambled to grab the dog.

HER: DON'T YOU TOUCH MY DOG!!!!! That's when I started video recording with my iPhone, and when her inner Karen fully emerged and took a dark turn...

by Anonymousreply 82May 26, 2020 1:04 AM

R73, well, she did put her dog on a leash, although it looked very much like that dog was highly unaccustomed to being on a leash, and wasn't having any of it.

The location she usually walked the dog was either unavailable or inconvenient to reach, so she thought she could let him run loose in the Ramble, even though it's clearly posted. She didn't expect to be confronted about it, and handled it quite awkwardly. She probably also hadn't planned on having a stranger tell her he was going to do something to her dog, and that she "wouldn't like it."

So, yes, she was exhibiting privilege, and was somewhat arrogant, but her subsequent fear was kind of justified, and it wouldn't have mattered what color the guy threatening her dog was. I don't think this particular instance justifies frothing rage and calling her a cunt. There's uses for that word, and I don't think this is it.

Now, 'Karen'? Sure. I can see that.

by Anonymousreply 83May 26, 2020 1:05 AM

[quote]And it seems he's the "Karen"

No, a "Karen" tells people they're doing something illegal by her definition of illegal. In this case, she is *actually* doing something illegal.

If she were black and the one saying something was a white woman, I'd call the black person a cunt and fuck any black person who tried to defend an asshole black person who had their dog running around ILLEGALLY with no leash.

by Anonymousreply 84May 26, 2020 1:06 AM

Amy was terrorized by a dangerous....BIRD WATCHER!

You know how THEY are!

If Amy is so innocent, why did she immediately take down her LinkedIn profile?

by Anonymousreply 85May 26, 2020 1:06 AM

Because she's being relentlessly harassed by a mob that isn't even taking into account the threatening behavior the man admits to on facebook today, r85

by Anonymousreply 86May 26, 2020 1:08 AM

[quote] I don't think this particular instance justifies frothing rage and calling her a cunt.

Make her male, I'd still call him a cunt. I'm sick of entitled people of every fucking gender, color, religion, left-handed, right-handed, I don't give a shit. Sick of every cunt who thinks the law/rules don't apply to them.

by Anonymousreply 87May 26, 2020 1:08 AM

Telling the police about a so far fictional menacing by a BLACK MAN is enough to get a man killed. She knew what she was doing!

by Anonymousreply 88May 26, 2020 1:10 AM

[quote]If Amy is so innocent, why did she immediately take down her LinkedIn profile?

Because she's in a media spotlight now, with many millions of people like OP and R65 after her. She's lost anonymity, and her life will likely never be the same. People who become the targets of negative online attention can really come to harm.

by Anonymousreply 89May 26, 2020 1:10 AM

She’s in the spotlight FOR LYING ABOUT A BLACK MAN. DUMBASSES.

by Anonymousreply 90May 26, 2020 1:12 AM

She was definitely letting her prejudiced side out with the emphasis on him being black but my god, the man confronted a woman alone in the park, wouldn't leave her alone, told her she wouldn't like what he was about to do and proceeded to try to get her dog to come to him then started filming her. That is FUCKED UP.

by Anonymousreply 91May 26, 2020 1:12 AM

She's a horrible person.

Can she be prosecuted for calling in a false report? At least ticketed for wasting police time?

What was he going to do if the dog came to him? I know only he knows, but it must be something he planned out, i.e.,

[quote]I pull out the dog treats I carry for just for such intransigence.

Then what?

But it's obvious she knows she was in no danger because she approaches him and gets close before he tells her to keep a distance. Her phone call of lies should earn her a trip to the courthouse as a defendant.

by Anonymousreply 92May 26, 2020 1:14 AM

[quote]I'm sick of entitled people of every fucking gender, color, religion, left-handed, right-handed, I don't give a shit. Sick of every cunt who thinks the law/rules don't apply to them.

Sounds very much like a 'you' problem, R87.

Seek help.

by Anonymousreply 93May 26, 2020 1:14 AM

R91 no. It isn’t. You can hear what he speaks like in that video. He isn’t loud and not ghetto. He is a bird watcher. He was giving the Cracker a taste of her own medicine

by Anonymousreply 94May 26, 2020 1:14 AM

OP is a Russian bot out to stir up race issues. And Datalounge goes along with it.

by Anonymousreply 95May 26, 2020 1:14 AM

Woman on a playground with her child and no one else around. Man approaches and tells her the playground is closed and the child can't be there. She ignores him, he tells her she won't like what she's about to do and calls the kid over with some candy. The lady freaks out, the man starts filming, WHAT A KAREN!

by Anonymousreply 96May 26, 2020 1:14 AM

R95 there would be nothing to post about if you all stopped your shit.

by Anonymousreply 97May 26, 2020 1:15 AM

Okay she obviously seems like a psycho bitch but the guy's personal account at R57 makes him seem like kind of a dick too.. not necessary to try to lure her dog away and make weirdly ominous comments to a stranger in a park. This entire thing doesn't seem so cut and dry.

by Anonymousreply 98May 26, 2020 1:15 AM

Again. What he was gonna do is implied in the comments that followed.

Am I the only one whose brain works?

by Anonymousreply 99May 26, 2020 1:16 AM

r94 you're ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 100May 26, 2020 1:16 AM

I'm the real "Transplant Cunt"!

by Anonymousreply 101May 26, 2020 1:17 AM

Karen: There is a black man here telling me I have to follow the rules of central park. Kill him.

She should be fined a lot. And forced to take a class on: central park rules, dog ownership and care and race relations. All paid from her pocket.

Hopefully, she get fired too.

by Anonymousreply 102May 26, 2020 1:18 AM

is in the midst of another fit.

by Anonymousreply 103May 26, 2020 1:18 AM

I miss the days of newspapers when stuff like this would’ve never been found out and wasting my time.

by Anonymousreply 104May 26, 2020 1:18 AM

r99 implied how? He told her that she wouldn't like what he was about to do then called her dog over. The treats part is what he is telling the public, he didn't say that to her. And why the fuck would you trust some man harassing you to suddenly be benevolent with treats after saying you wouldn't like what he was about to do? You need some fucking reading comprehension.

by Anonymousreply 105May 26, 2020 1:19 AM

I told you that Karens are modern day KKK.

They get away with it because they are white women and are fucking ridiculous. They appear comical and harmless to police/DA/law enforcement. However, they are not harmless to black men, grocery store workers, etc.

by Anonymousreply 106May 26, 2020 1:21 AM

r102: still ignoring the evidence in front of him, posted by the man in question. R102 has settled on a narrative and he's sticking to it!

by Anonymousreply 107May 26, 2020 1:21 AM

I just looked at his profile and he is a Climate activist, animal rights activist, etc. but he was gonna harm the dog?

And even if she did think that, it justifies her lying to the Police?

by Anonymousreply 108May 26, 2020 1:21 AM

No one said he was going to harm the dog, for fuck's sake r108. She knew nothing of him except he stopped to harass a woman alone in the park and then said she wouldn't like what he was about to do and called her dog over. I'd say that's threatening.

by Anonymousreply 109May 26, 2020 1:23 AM

[quote]He was giving the Cracker a taste of her own medicine

R94, will you listen to yourself? Insisting he's "not ghetto," but then attributing a racist motive to him.

Quiet, articulate people can be quite sinister. Especially when trying to lure your dog away in order to "do what I want", with the assurance you won't like it.

by Anonymousreply 110May 26, 2020 1:23 AM

Not that it should matter, but I'm black. I think we can all agree that this woman is an entitled ass for knowingly breaking the rules. However, there is no question that she had every right to interpret what he said as a threat. I'm a guy and if I was having a heated discussion with someone and then they said those things and tried to get my dog to come over, it would alarm me too.

by Anonymousreply 111May 26, 2020 1:23 AM

Just so you know, the racist posting here does this to every thread. Go look at the thread with the Spanish music. He is all over that one too. And last night he had a mental breakdown over a white girl saying White people shouldn’t say the N word. Literal meltdown.

He uses different devices and has a few different accounts to always make it look like many agree with him. Notice how every time he shows up, suddenly a bunch of others who think and speak exactly like him show up too.

by Anonymousreply 112May 26, 2020 1:24 AM

R111 you aren’t black.

by Anonymousreply 113May 26, 2020 1:24 AM

which poster is this, r112

by Anonymousreply 114May 26, 2020 1:26 AM

r113, lol, well, that's news to me.

by Anonymousreply 115May 26, 2020 1:27 AM

[quote]you aren’t black

Oops! Sorry R111, because Sir has declared it so, you will now have to identify as something else from this point forward. He is truly the arbiter of all that is good and just in the land of Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 116May 26, 2020 1:27 AM

R116 you arent. Your race changes all the time. You age does also. As does your location.

You also have more than one account.

by Anonymousreply 117May 26, 2020 1:30 AM

, your paranoia has overtaken your brain! Bless your heart.

by Anonymousreply 118May 26, 2020 1:31 AM

Calm me whatever you like. You are. And how do I know? These accounts call me “ ”. It’s you with your obsession. You’re all over every thread I post with the same shit, and I’ve ignored some and yet here you are aka with another account.

by Anonymousreply 119May 26, 2020 1:33 AM

Calm you? Yes, you need to be calmed. You take this place far too seriously. It isn't your playground and we're not interested in all your personal grievances. Sorry that life dealt you such a shitty hand, .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 26, 2020 1:35 AM

Extreme Karening: Part 73 - Karen in the Big Apple 🍎

by Anonymousreply 121May 26, 2020 1:37 AM

This karen lied to the police. The man was video taping the whole thing. She is mad that he is recording her dog off the leash, which is a misdemeanor. The Karen wanted the police to kill the man, just because he recorded her committing a misdemeanor.

She should be FIRED from her job. She should be fined. Mr Cooper should be be able to take out a RO on this psycho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122May 26, 2020 1:38 AM

Okay, I didn't think this was a Karen to begin with. At first see just seemed like an asshole progressive. She has her mask on. So, I was kinda surprised that she was calling the police and lying about what the man was doing. That was kind of Karenesque.

But as it turned out, he was a bit sketchy, trying to lure the dog with treats. I was bothered by that. So it's an Amy, a progressive entitled white woman

by Anonymousreply 123May 26, 2020 1:38 AM

Did he try to lure the dog at the beginning? No, not at all. He calmly asked her to follow the law. I'd start saying threatening shit too if some dumb crazy bitch acted like that.

by Anonymousreply 124May 26, 2020 1:40 AM

R122 no matter how much you want this story to be clearly defined as the woman being totally in the wrong, it's just not so. A man confronted a woman, alone, in the middle of the park. Wouldn't leave her alone. Told her she wouldn't like what he was about to do and called to her dog. Then started filming her. That is FUCKED UP BEHAVIOR, black or white. Her obsession with his color is fucked up but he was absolutely threatening her. "You won't like what i'm about to do, come here doggie!" Fuck that nonsense. He was wrong too. I pray this woman got a screen cap of his own testimony on facebook because his story falls the fuck apart.

by Anonymousreply 125May 26, 2020 1:41 AM

R124 wtf you make no sense.

by Anonymousreply 126May 26, 2020 1:42 AM

I feel they both were in the wrong. She's a jackass and deserves a ticket for having her dog unleashed. She didn't have to go I'll calling the police about an African- American man threatening me and my dog. 911: Hello Amy: There is a man filming me and trying to lure my dog with treats. We are in the... 911: Can you describe the man Amy: African American, wearing...

Had she done that, she's in the right.

But he needs a warning about trying to lure peoples dogs around. And he admitted it on his own facebook. She did not lie. That's kinda threatening, unless he was 5'4" or shorter, and nebbish looking. She should have just taken her dog elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 127May 26, 2020 1:45 AM

Karen lied to Police. The Video Tape proves that she lied. She tried to get the man killed because she was just caught committing a misdemeanor (dog off a leash).

by Anonymousreply 128May 26, 2020 1:48 AM

The story at r70 is twisted af and angers me far more than this one. Whenever I hear some asshole crying about the two mythical black men who absconded with their child, I immediately know they did it.

by Anonymousreply 129May 26, 2020 1:48 AM

It's so racist to call the cops when you're alone in the woods and a man confronts you over something that has nothing to do with himself and then he tells you that you won't like what he's about to do and then tries to get your dog to come to him and then starts filming you.

by Anonymousreply 130May 26, 2020 1:48 AM

And the dog, like she was totally chocking that animal. Sometimes the simple explanation is the truth. Unlawfully unleashed dog, cocky/entitled attitude, liar, racist behavior.

by Anonymousreply 131May 26, 2020 1:48 AM

r128 you are making all of that up. Liar.

by Anonymousreply 132May 26, 2020 1:50 AM

FIRE THIS RACIST NOW! She tried to get a black man killed. She was the one committing a misdemeanor.

She should have just leashed her dog and moved on. Or just moved on.

by Anonymousreply 133May 26, 2020 1:51 AM

What did he mean by "you're not gonna like what i'm about to do"? Giving her dog treats without her permission? Take the dog? What? The guy is a fucking creep and a busybody.

by Anonymousreply 134May 26, 2020 1:52 AM

This woman has a new rescue dog.

This woman is reliving the traumatic memories of her traumatised rescue dog and its abusive, traumatising previous owner.

by Anonymousreply 135May 26, 2020 1:54 AM

i hope she gets raped

by Anonymousreply 136May 26, 2020 1:55 AM

The man is an animal rights activist

by Anonymousreply 137May 26, 2020 1:55 AM

I didn't interperet what he said as being threatening. My first thought was he was basically telling her two can play at this game, you're infringing on my ability to enjoy myself, so I'm going to be equally as annoying. The point he was trying to make was had the dog been on a leash, he would not have been able to call it over to him. She has no case to start with. She knowingly broke the law, and refused to comply when requested to do so. Technically, he would have been within his right to make a citizen's arrest on the spot. That's what happened several years ago in the subway station when I was on the way to work. An African American girl, about 13 it 14 went through the turnstyle without paying. It was onvious she was on her way to school. The White guy right behind her grabs her and pulls her backwards over to the other side by her hood, screaming for someone to call the cops because she jumped the turnstyle. The force of his assault broke the zipper on her backpack and all of her books fell out onto the nasty floor, and he would not let go of her despite the fact she was hysterical. His hand brushed up and down the full length on her torso as she struggled to get away. The cops showed up pretty quickly. The guy who was at least 6' 185lbs was questioned and let go, but the girl, who was sobbing uncontrollably, was detained. Welcome to America.

This woman is being shamed because what she did was especially, calculating, devious and wicked. She would lose not a minute's sleep if this man had been killed by the cops. She will lose everything and rightfully so.

by Anonymousreply 138May 26, 2020 1:56 AM

Amy cooper is a booth MBA and makes about 300-400k+ at her job. Losing her job would sting

by Anonymousreply 139May 26, 2020 1:56 AM

I hate cunts like her who think they can do what the fuck they want.

The guy is so fucking stupid, what was he gonna do to her dog?

Both are cunts!!!

by Anonymousreply 140May 26, 2020 1:58 AM

R14 Is being a "transplant" as shameful and wrong and sinful as being a dog-nabber?

by Anonymousreply 141May 26, 2020 1:58 AM

It is clear in the video tape that she is mad at the man for documenting her committing a misdemeanor, dog off the leash. This Karen, then tries to get this man killed over this, who is also black. A KKK playbook move, fucking racist scum.

FIRE this Racist. Again, a Karen is modern day KKK. The worst of the worse. They get away with it, repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 142May 26, 2020 1:58 AM

"I didn't interperet what he said as being threatening. My first thought was he was basically telling her two can play at this game, you're infringing on my ability to enjoy myself, so I'm going to be equally as annoying. The point he was trying to make was had the dog been on a leash, he would not have been able to call it over to him"

That's quite a stretch, r138

by Anonymousreply 143May 26, 2020 1:59 AM

He isn’t a dog nabber. He is an animal rights activist

by Anonymousreply 144May 26, 2020 1:59 AM

R144 how was she supposed to know this? He was being a Karen, harassing a woman alone in the park and then told her she wouldn't like what he was about to do and called her dog over and started taping her. Was she supposed to go to his facebook and see he was a bird watcher??? Come on. He was a man on a bike harassing a woman alone in the park and then made a veiled threat.

by Anonymousreply 145May 26, 2020 2:01 AM

Sounds like he's done what he was gonna do before, in his FB post, he mentioned taking out dog treats for situation like this...

by Anonymousreply 146May 26, 2020 2:02 AM

R86, you can call him a shit, but there's no point in defending someone like her. She isn't worth your defense unless you're an entitled asshole like her and I'm pretty sure she'll remember to put her dog on a leash from now on because most people are sick of shitheads like her. I have no sympathy for her. Entitled assholes like her think she's worth defending. She isn't.

by Anonymousreply 147May 26, 2020 2:03 AM

She is a cunt, but OP is NativeNYer, who is also a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 148May 26, 2020 2:03 AM

He used a very poor choice of words when he said she wasn’t going to like what he was about to do, but that doesn’t justify her lies to the police that could have gotten him killed.

If someone came to my apartment, said I wasn’t going to like what they were about to do and called my cat over, I would be ready to defend my cat by physical force if necessary. I can believe that she genuinely feared what he might do. It’s not like she knew he was an animal rights activist at the time.

Still, her reaction was so out of proportion and wrong. I think she should be fired and forced to take classes to understand how much danger she placed his life in.

by Anonymousreply 149May 26, 2020 2:04 AM

R93, yeah, my problem is that I actually abide by the law.

by Anonymousreply 150May 26, 2020 2:04 AM

She deserves to die.

by Anonymousreply 151May 26, 2020 2:07 AM

Curious, that this might not have happened, if Central Park hadn’t seen fit to restore the Ramble to being overgrown, and discouraging the mostly gay crowd from going there. The whole area is mostly deserted now, and not what I would deem a safe place to be.

When you are alone in what appears to be a threatening locale, it’s easy to get edgy about all kinds of things.

by Anonymousreply 152May 26, 2020 2:07 AM

The Karen got caught lying to the police because the whole thing is video taped by the man. He is video taping her committing a misdemeanor, dog off a leash. This made the Karen angry. So she decides to lie to the police to get him killed.

Karen: I got documented committing a misdemeanor by another citizen. Could you kill him? She thinks she could get away with it because he happens to be black.

Why didn't she leash her dog and move on?

by Anonymousreply 153May 26, 2020 2:07 AM

And what was it that he was going to do? I'm perplexed by this. She "wouldn't like what he was about to do". WTF is that? He then lures the dog over. I would have assumed he was going to poison or grab my dog.

by Anonymousreply 154May 26, 2020 2:08 AM

Bottom line: if she had truly felt threatened, she would have picked up her dog and left. Woman who truly feel threatened don't stick around and have a full blown conversation with the source of their fear. Some of you are reaching.

by Anonymousreply 155May 26, 2020 2:09 AM

F&F r151

by Anonymousreply 156May 26, 2020 2:10 AM

As SHE chokes her poor pup. Apparently it’s more important to make a false police report than to take proper care of your dog. Here’s wishing her the worst…

by Anonymousreply 157May 26, 2020 2:12 AM

[quote] I can believe that she genuinely feared what he might do. It’s not like she knew he was an animal rights activist at the time.

Genuine fear = moving away from what you believe to be a potential predator and contacting the authorities.

Moving towards what you believe to be a predator, confronting him and then announcing that you will now contact the authorities and tell them that your life is being threatened BY A AFRICAN AMERICAN MAN = obvious white supremacist fraud.

Obviously the white supremacist here will continue to spin this. However, this confrontation is who and what the United States is. This is the nation led by Donald Trump. This is what the United States has always been and will probably always be.

Happy Memorial Day!

by Anonymousreply 158May 26, 2020 2:16 AM

what's the racist scum name?

by Anonymousreply 159May 26, 2020 2:21 AM

Her problems are just beginning.

A) lying to the police

B) abusing a defenseless animal

by Anonymousreply 160May 26, 2020 2:21 AM

Wow another fucking cunt. I just wish she dies already. Fucking ugly cunt

by Anonymousreply 161May 26, 2020 2:23 AM

She tried to get a black man killed. Why? Because she was caught committing a misdemeanor.

She is a dangerous Karen, modern day KKK.

FIRED THIS RACIST SCUM!

by Anonymousreply 162May 26, 2020 2:24 AM

Calling the police is wanting him killed? Comeon.

by Anonymousreply 163May 26, 2020 2:26 AM

This is sort of thing got Emmett Till killed.

What year is it again?

by Anonymousreply 164May 26, 2020 2:26 AM

She told the police that a BLACK man was threatening her life and her dog. She did not say a man was filming her committing a misdemeanor in central park, and they need the police to mediate it.

by Anonymousreply 165May 26, 2020 2:32 AM

“ He is video taping her committing a misdemeanor, dog off a leash. This made the Karen angry.”

This isn’t true. He wasn’t video taping her to catch her committing a misdemeanor crime. She was already angry pre-video taping because A) she didn’t like being told what to do and B) he made a vague threat towards her/her dog. Then she got angry and then he started video taping because he knew it would be his only defense.

by Anonymousreply 166May 26, 2020 2:33 AM

OP thinks being racist is the best way to combat racism.

The OP is a well-known race-baiter here who grabs stories such as this and presents them simply to offend both blacks and non-blacks.

The OP is a turd.

by Anonymousreply 167May 26, 2020 2:33 AM

This Racist Cunt needs to be FIRED? Also, she should be forced to go to dog ownership class. Also, teh man should be able to get a RO on this psycho.

by Anonymousreply 168May 26, 2020 2:33 AM

Twitter says the dog has been removed from her custody.

by Anonymousreply 169May 26, 2020 2:37 AM

She does not own central park and there are rules. She got caught breaking them, dog off a leash. Then, she decided to get the other citizen killed because she was angry and he was black.

RACIST SCUM!

Black Man: Help, there is a KKK member harassing me in the park. Also, she is treating her dog poorly and this dog needs your assistance.

by Anonymousreply 170May 26, 2020 2:38 AM

I never saw more racisism veowing up than I did when I lived in New York. There was a black kid thay got beat up everyday.

In Texas I never saw open racisim. It's funny how the south gets the bad reputation but the racisim is really in places like NY.

by Anonymousreply 171May 26, 2020 2:39 AM

but the dog did not do anything. she should be forced to take a class and fined. Wow, this is getting out of hand.

by Anonymousreply 172May 26, 2020 2:40 AM

She could have got him killed. I got so angry seeing the video posted online. How many innocent minorities have been treated this way in the past 100 years. This is disgusting and disturbing to say the least. She should be arrested and fired from her job for animal abuse and making false claim

by Anonymousreply 173May 26, 2020 2:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174May 26, 2020 2:41 AM

twitter? what account?

by Anonymousreply 175May 26, 2020 2:41 AM

From the rescue she got the dog from, R175.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176May 26, 2020 2:43 AM

Ship her back to Canada!

by Anonymousreply 177May 26, 2020 2:46 AM

[quote] He is recording me and threatening myself and my dog.

Her misuse of reflexive pronouns warrants a swift kick to the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 178May 26, 2020 2:49 AM

Thankfully, the dog has been rescued. People with Munchausen syndrome by proxy make the worst pet-owners.

by Anonymousreply 179May 26, 2020 2:50 AM

Apparently, this amy bitch is an animal abuser, was abusing this dog in the video. She is a complete psycho. The man, who the racist cunt tried to get killed, ended up saving this dog's life.

He is a HERO. what a turn of events

by Anonymousreply 180May 26, 2020 2:54 AM

NY is a one party consent state, he has every right to record this cunt

by Anonymousreply 181May 26, 2020 2:54 AM

She's a psycho cunt, even if the guy was a little creepy with his dog treats and "you won't like it." Interestingly, though, on his FB page, a number of people, most/all of whom are black, are arguing that both parties are Karens—he's a Karen for confronting her, trying to enforce a rule that it wasn't his business to enforce and refusing to leave her alone when she ignored him, and she's a Karen for everything you see on the video.

BTW, pretty sure the dude is gay. He has some Human Rights Campaign frames among his photos and we have a couple of mutual friends, who are gay men.

by Anonymousreply 182May 26, 2020 3:01 AM

It looks like the man was recording the women abusing her dog. She's a complete psycho and has a history of abusing this dog. It is an Animal Abuse case. The women has apparently surrendered her dog back to the animal rescue shelter. The man was trying to save the dog.

by Anonymousreply 183May 26, 2020 3:05 AM

Having gay friends doesn’t make one gay. But he is gay. And he is a gay rights activist, animal rights activist, climate change activist etc.

He’s a humanitarian.

by Anonymousreply 184May 26, 2020 3:05 AM

I'm going to go with Annette Bening as the brassy insurance executive, just out of a bad marriage back home and trying to start a new life. And Frankie Faison as the creepy ornithologist because it always starts with pets. Amy comes from two deep rollers, he thinks.

by Anonymousreply 185May 26, 2020 3:05 AM

The Millennials invented "Slut-Shaming" and "Fat-Shaming" and the OP has invented "Transplant-Shaming".

The Millennials love to scold!

by Anonymousreply 186May 26, 2020 3:06 AM

The man was not trying to save the dog. The man was trying to document this and save his own life. Had he not filmed it the police would only have the 9-1-1 recording to go by. It would be a he said/she said that a black man was trying to attack her in the park. He would have ended up in prison had he not recorded what really happened.

by Anonymousreply 187May 26, 2020 3:07 AM

R187, I don't even think he would have been allowed to pleed his case before they slammed him on the ground and someone yelled, "gun!"

by Anonymousreply 188May 26, 2020 3:11 AM

He is a Karen who fucking started allllll of this. Harassing and refusing to leave a woman alone in the middle of the park, no one else around.

ME: Look, if you're going to do what you want, I'm going to do what I want, but you're not going to like it.

HER: What's that?

ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy!

HER: He won't come to you.

ME: We'll see about that...

He's not some innocent that was attacked. He refused to leave her alone then threatened her dog

by Anonymousreply 189May 26, 2020 3:13 AM

She doesn't appear to be feeling very threatened, except in the way that a black man not "respecting her athoritah" was a threat to her. She was getting aggressive and invading his space and pointing her finger at him before he asked her not to get so close. With an escape route in every direction, she headed straight for him.

When she realized her physical aggression wasn't going to bring the black man heel, she decided to go full on Carolyn Bryant Donham.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190May 26, 2020 3:13 AM

R189 is back I see. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 191May 26, 2020 3:14 AM

This short contretemps has gained 36,000 responses elsewhere.

But none of them are complaining as to whether the participants are "transplants" or not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192May 26, 2020 3:14 AM

IFHH

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193May 26, 2020 3:16 AM

Wow, maybe he is a DLer!

by Anonymousreply 194May 26, 2020 3:18 AM

“Christian Cooper, whom Amy Cooper tried to get killed by the police, is a Harvard graduate, a former Marvel Comics editor and now the senior biomedical editor at Health Science Communications

I need the “progressive” left to stop pretending income equality will solve racism.“

Yes, like I said, he is a highly educated, hard working liberal black gay man who is also a humanitarian.

by Anonymousreply 195May 26, 2020 3:19 AM

THE RAREST OF ALL GAY SUBSPECIES

THE HOT GAY NERD

(wow, how on the nose was W&G about this? Birdwatching in Central Park!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196May 26, 2020 3:22 AM

‘‘This is the CUNT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197May 26, 2020 3:23 AM

Video of white woman calling cops on black man in Central Park draws outrage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198May 26, 2020 3:25 AM

An NYPD spokeswoman said cops were called to the Ramble, a 36-acre woodland retreat between 73rd and 78th Streets, at around 8:10 a.m. for a report of an assault.

“Upon arrival, police determined two individuals had engaged in a verbal dispute,” Sergeant Mary Frances O’Donnell said, adding that no arrests or summonses were issued and that “both parties went on their way.”

by Anonymousreply 199May 26, 2020 3:27 AM

r142, This is New York City. not Kentucky. As someone who grew up in New York and as a minority. I'd like to say that the Police are viewed as helpful and necessary. Some make mistakes and some are assholes but I wouldn't think saying a black man armed with a cellphone, is going to be trying to get someone killed.

It would amount to be being arrested for being black.

by Anonymousreply 200May 26, 2020 3:28 AM

She has been placed on administrative leave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201May 26, 2020 3:28 AM

I love that she almost choked her dog to death just to have a black man get arrested for calling out her entitlement.

Also, where are all the gay men in the ramble? or they only cum out at night?

by Anonymousreply 202May 26, 2020 3:29 AM

He is hot and smart. Her life is over. She should leave New York.

by Anonymousreply 203May 26, 2020 3:29 AM

[quote] R59], I don't see it as insincerity so much as being sincerely naive, totally convinced of his own rightness and of her awful racism that the sheer creepiness of what he'd said and how he attempted to lure her dog would never occur to him.

Agreed; I think he's just a big ol' nerd who was fed up up with dogs disrupting his bird watching and had no clue how creepy he sounded. If he'd realized he sounded threatening, he probably wouldn't have posted the exchange on FB of his own volition.

by Anonymousreply 204May 26, 2020 3:31 AM

What happened to Cristiano Moura?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205May 26, 2020 3:34 AM

[quote]Sounds like he's done what he was gonna do before, in his FB post, he mentioned taking out dog treats for situation like this...

I'm envisioning his living room being filled with cages in which he keeps all the "intransigent" dogs and cats he encounters in his travels across the city. Especially cats. He's a "birder."

by Anonymousreply 206May 26, 2020 3:35 AM

Haven’t read all the posts, so not sure if this was already posted

* dog was taken away by the cocker spaniel rescue (she got the dog from them several years ago)

* she’s been placed in administrative leave.

by Anonymousreply 207May 26, 2020 3:35 AM

Nobody was arrested and NO summons was issued!!!

by Anonymousreply 208May 26, 2020 3:36 AM

He is filming a Documentary on birds. Or doing the artwork for it. Something.

And r200 is not born and raised here nor is he black. He is the same person that was on the white girl saying whites shouldn’t say the N words thread last night, going insane about the thought of not saying the N word.

by Anonymousreply 209May 26, 2020 3:37 AM

Not quite. The dog wasn’t “taken” away. He volunteered the dog back to the rescue program until this is sorted out. My guess is she won’t see the dog again, but the rescue didn’t come to her house and seize the dog or something.

by Anonymousreply 210May 26, 2020 3:38 AM

She can't claim she felt threatened. He has her on video approaching him even after he told her to get away from him. When have you ever seen any woman stick around when she thinks she is in danger? The guy was in trouble as soon as he opened his mouth and made it apparent to her he wasn't some uneducated street person. It's been my observation that racist establishment types such as this woman are triggered by poc, who are their intellectual and social superiors.

by Anonymousreply 211May 26, 2020 3:39 AM

r209, wait I never said anything about about the N word on any thread.

I am a native English speaker. Born in Flushing, Queens. I never said I was black. Why do you assume all minorities are?

by Anonymousreply 212May 26, 2020 3:42 AM

Sorry R200, you've now got to claim another ethnicity and place of birth. The King of Native New Yorkers hath spoken.

by Anonymousreply 213May 26, 2020 3:43 AM

"I am being threatened by a man in the bramble (SIC)!” she exclaims."

Lucky bitch.

by Anonymousreply 214May 26, 2020 3:43 AM

It's an animal abuse case. This amy psycho is an animal abuser. The man is an animal rights activist, he was video taping her. She was caught abusing the dog on smartphone. The police who showed up at the scene and spoke with this animal abusing, racist cunt, may not have know about the animal abuse investigation.

by Anonymousreply 215May 26, 2020 3:44 AM

It's so obvious that she thought she was better than him and how dare he record her even though he had every right to!

Fuck this cunt! I hope she loses her job, I'm sure she lies all the time there too.

by Anonymousreply 216May 26, 2020 3:44 AM

It's so obvious that she thought she was better than him and how dare he record her even though he had every right to!

Fuck this cunt! I hope she loses her job, I'm sure she lies all the time there too.

by Anonymousreply 217May 26, 2020 3:44 AM

r217, who likes someone taking their picture and you don't consent to it. I'd be pissed off to. It may be legal in a one-consent state but that doesn't mean it's right.

But he was filming her to snitch her out he was trying to document the situation for when he was going to be questioned by the police. Why do people keep thinking he was.

by Anonymousreply 218May 26, 2020 3:47 AM

She surrendered her dog, instead of going to court to keep the dog. Why would you do this? You do not love your dog, you have animals for abuse only, you know they have evidence on you. Very disturbing. She is not concern about her dog's life. Another lie from this psycho. This man saved this dog.

by Anonymousreply 219May 26, 2020 3:52 AM

Man saves dog, while black. Outsmarts a KKKaren and some of Bloomberg's racist stop n frisk cops too.

by Anonymousreply 220May 26, 2020 3:55 AM

They were in a public park, anyone can film and take pics! No permission needed!!

by Anonymousreply 221May 26, 2020 3:55 AM

If I had some reason to hang out at the park and there were people letting their dogs run off-leash, I think I'd carry some dog treats and try to entice the dogs to approach me, just to put the fear of god into their owners. I like dogs, and wouldn't hurt one, but the dog-owner doesn't know that, so if they really care about their dogs, they can avoid the problem by keeping the dog on-leash.

If the area of the park allows unleashed dogs, that's a different story. If I wanted to avoid unleashed dogs, I'd stick with the area where unleashed dogs are not allowed.

by Anonymousreply 222May 26, 2020 3:55 AM

I don't know if I agree with those dynamics R211. And believe me, I am still on his side. But she is now under the impression that he is after her dog and she has no idea why he is filming it. You don't make bank like that being dumb. She can't get away from him by running without abandoning the dog and she thinks the dog is the target. She might feel confronting him is her best choice.

And for all we know he was actually making her participate in a video call. Which is actually more intrusive than calling unannounced. And god forbid if he shows up at her house without texting or calling first. The man is practically committing murder.

As for the hot ornithologist, I agree that he probably didn't think about how menacing his behavior would come across. I had a similar incident with a neighbor and a joke about aspirin filled hamburger when I was in college. So I get it.

by Anonymousreply 223May 26, 2020 3:57 AM

It's an Animal Abuse case. This dog was abused by this sociopath bitch.

by Anonymousreply 224May 26, 2020 3:58 AM

I don't know what dog run he's talking about, I only know that all dogs MUST be on the leash when in central park.

This cunt has no respect for others and does whatever the fuck she wants, I know a few like her. Bet she's hated at work too.

by Anonymousreply 225May 26, 2020 4:00 AM

Animals don't belong in Manhattan.

It's cruelty to keep them in confined spaces.

by Anonymousreply 226May 26, 2020 4:01 AM

Did the KKKaren Kunt burst into phoney white girl tears when the cops arrived? White women always turn on the tears to have their way.

by Anonymousreply 227May 26, 2020 4:01 AM

She is an animal abuser. It is an Animal Abuse investigation. The dude is an animal rights activist.

by Anonymousreply 228May 26, 2020 4:02 AM

Imagine if he had been a white man and she a black woman. We'd be asking what the male version of "Karen" is, saying it was none of his business and that he should leave a woman alone in an isolated wooded area, and calling her "brave"

by Anonymousreply 229May 26, 2020 4:16 AM

It's pretty obvious that her only choice left is killing herself, the life she knew up to this point (having a cushy job in NYC) is pretty much over. Who would want to trust her and any investment company that hires her when she was caught lying on video. That type of job calls for a trust worthy person.

by Anonymousreply 230May 26, 2020 4:23 AM

Don't incite violence, R230 that's disgusting. You sound like a mentally arrested teenager

by Anonymousreply 231May 26, 2020 4:25 AM

This "White Transplant Cunt" needs the letters 'WTC' to be embroidered on her bosom to tell the world of her heinousness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232May 26, 2020 4:26 AM

He saved the dog, he's alright in my book.

by Anonymousreply 233May 26, 2020 4:32 AM

[quote] Imagine if he had been a white man and she a black woman. We'd be asking what the male version of "Karen" is, saying it was none of his business and that he should leave a woman alone in an isolated wooded area, and calling her "brave"

Right just like all of those other times where Dataloungers sided with black women over white men that exist only in your mind and only for the sake of attempting to excuse the inexcusable.

Datelounge hates women and datalounge loathes black women. And in American whites see only white women as soft, weak, fragile perpetual victims and who are in need of rescue. They see black women as strong, sassy and aggressive mammy caricatures.

by Anonymousreply 234May 26, 2020 4:34 AM

It is an Animal Abuse case. This woman is a Sociopath. It was an animal abuse investigation. The dude is an animal rights activist, and very well respected. He saved this dog.

Had he not been a well respected animal rights activist on an animal abuse investigation, he would have been killed. Which is also deeply disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 235May 26, 2020 4:44 AM

lol he wasn't on an "animal abuse investigation" where the hell did you make that up? He's a birdwatcher who decided to harass a woman alone in the woods.

by Anonymousreply 236May 26, 2020 4:46 AM

A Civil War is brewing and both sides feel justified.

It’s America and everyone is horrible.

by Anonymousreply 237May 26, 2020 4:49 AM

/OP, why the fuck do you think only people from New York should be allowed to live in New York? That pretty much goes against the entire idea of that particular city for the last 350 years.

by Anonymousreply 238May 26, 2020 4:49 AM

There he goes again. With “ ” from a different account, again.

Thanks for proving what I said upthread.

by Anonymousreply 239May 26, 2020 4:56 AM

[quote] He's a birder

Is "birder" bro-speak for bird-watcher?

by Anonymousreply 240May 26, 2020 4:56 AM

He is a bird watcher but he is helping with a Documentary about birds.

She wasn’t following the rules. You know, those rules you White folk love to go on and on about following when it’s a black person not following.

by Anonymousreply 241May 26, 2020 4:58 AM

[quote] lol he wasn't on an "animal abuse investigation" where the hell did you make that up? He's a birdwatcher who decided to harass a woman alone in the woods.

This thread has 238 responses. Thirty seven of them are from you. Over 20% of this thread consist you you attempting to convince us that this woman is a victim and her actions were appropriate because she felt threatened. Let me say this again. If you feel threatened you don't try to get closer to the threat and turn the situation into a confrontation. You don't stop to give a speech about how you're going to call the police and tell them that your life is being threatened by an African American Man. You stay far away and contact the police. She didn't feel threatened. She felt superior. She felt manipulative and vengeful. She felt that she could use her privilege and our racially biased criminal justice system to put this African American Man in his place. And that my friend is all that this is about. She got called out by someone whom she felt was beneath her because of his skin color. She sought revenge. Regardless of how many more dozens of justifications that you create. That is still all that this is about. She was wrong and you're even worse for spending this much time attempting to spin this with your own more subtle racism.

by Anonymousreply 242May 26, 2020 5:05 AM

There is an active animal abuse investigation.

Amy, this cunt, has surrender her dog.

Amy has been almost fired from her job, put on administrative leave.

by Anonymousreply 243May 26, 2020 5:05 AM

R1 Which means what? Never heard that expression. Either of them.

by Anonymousreply 244May 26, 2020 5:09 AM

R244 The OP is insisting that only Delaware, Erie, Iroquois, Mohawk, Oneida and Seneca Indians can live in Manhattan.

People from Kenya, Ethiopia, England, Swaziland, Switzerland, Italy and The Congo are cheap, lousy TRANSPLANTS ! ! ! .

by Anonymousreply 245May 26, 2020 5:37 AM

Has she deleted her social media yet?

by Anonymousreply 246May 26, 2020 5:41 AM

So, "man in the bramble" and "man on the land" are code that white people use for "there's a non-white person in our midst"?

News to me.

by Anonymousreply 247May 26, 2020 5:45 AM

R242 I told you guys, he does this on every thread where a White person does something wrong. He did it on the one with the Spanish music too. And then he pulls out his other accounts to back himself up. And then he will claim he is “black”.

His age, race, location, gender etc. always change with each story so he can try and prove a point. “I’m black but...”

He’s nuts. And then he will start his “OP/ ”

Absolutely insane.

by Anonymousreply 248May 26, 2020 5:50 AM

R242 here is the Spanish music thread.

Look at that last comment. That is him. He doesn’t stop. And somehow never gets red tagged. I don’t get it.

Oh wait, I do. He does get red tagged, but he has so many accounts he just jumps on another.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249May 26, 2020 5:52 AM

I hope the Michael's Cunt at R29 has since been strangled to death. What a heinous beast.

by Anonymousreply 250May 26, 2020 5:53 AM

I'm blacking and F&Fing /OP, and I suggest others do the same. He is a racist shit-stirrer.

by Anonymousreply 251May 26, 2020 5:55 AM

[quote] It was an animal abuse investigation. The dude is an animal rights activist, and very well respected. He saved this dog.

It was not an animal abuse investigation. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 252May 26, 2020 5:55 AM

R248 it’s the same reaction as on a thread when a black person does something wrong or a woman but in this case a black man is involved with a white woman so the Victim Olympics hierarchy tell us the white woman is wrongest. People were justifying Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 253May 26, 2020 5:57 AM

Story from NBC New York, featuring an on-screen interview with Christian and a phone apology (of sorts) from Amy.

He explains that he uses the dog treats to get the owners to put the dog back on the leash, since that is the only way the owner can control their dog.

She claims that she felt threatened because she didn't know what was in the treats (true) and that Christian was screaming at her, which he clearly was not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254May 26, 2020 6:13 AM

R254 great but that doesn’t change that she called the Police and lied about him to get him hurt.

by Anonymousreply 255May 26, 2020 6:15 AM

[quote]she felt threatened because she didn't know what was in the dog treats.

Oh, Christ.

"I don't know the ingredients" = "Police! A black man is threatening me!"

A sane person would just prevent the dog from eating the treats. Perhaps even by keeping the pet on a leash so it couldn't get to them.

Her call to the police had everything to do with teaching that black man to respect her athoritah and nothing to do with "feeling threatened."

by Anonymousreply 256May 26, 2020 6:33 AM

[quote] And then he will claim he is “black”.

But people tell him that "he has an anglo nose"... whatever that means.

by Anonymousreply 257May 26, 2020 7:29 AM

[quote] Oh, Christ. "I don't know the ingredients" = "Police! A black man is threatening me!" A sane person would just prevent the dog from eating the treats. Perhaps even by keeping the pet on a leash so it couldn't get to them. Her call to the police had everything to do with teaching that black man to respect her athoritah and nothing to do with "feeling threatened."

Exactly! She needed to put the black man in what she perceived to be his proper place. Which is not requesting that she put her dog on a leash. Imagine this one lie could have potentially impacted this man's life. All because this woman was insulted by his request that she actually follow the park rules.

by Anonymousreply 258May 26, 2020 7:34 AM

No, she freaked out because he was being marginally threatening. I don't think he meant to be at all, but he said "I'm gonna do what I want and you won't like it" and then tried to get the dog to come to him with treats. When she said the dog wouldn't come to him, he said "we'll see about that."

She freaked out and got racist. No excuse for how she worded that phone call to the police. But let's not forget that none of this wouldn't have happened had he not escalated the situation, which he did regularly BY HIS OWN ADMISSION by always bringing treats with him when dog walkers committed "intransigences" like this.

People are framing this as a white lady for no reason getting racist and trying to get a black man lynched, when in reality she panicked and turned racist in a moment of fight-or-flight. It's not the same thing.

It doesn't excuse her response AT ALL but let's stop pretending like he didn't escalate the situation.

That's what all this stupid "Karen" shit is about, anyway. It's a lot like the skater teens who were hassling a female security guard and then posted the video with everyone calling her a "Karen." People are deliberately pestering women for "Karen" videos and this doesn't seem much different.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259May 26, 2020 7:50 AM

[quote]how do you/we know she is a transplant?

She's not some Midwestern flyover transplant like the hysterics claim, she's from Ontario and came to the U.S. to go to Booth in Chicago, then moved to New York. It was on her LinkedIn.

by Anonymousreply 260May 26, 2020 7:55 AM

[quote][R242] I told you guys, he does this on every thread where a White person does something wrong. He did it on the one with the Spanish music too.

Ignoredar doesn't show him in the thread you linked to, not any reply in that thread, let alone the one you claim was him.

by Anonymousreply 261May 26, 2020 7:58 AM

[quote]It was an animal abuse investigation. The dude is an animal rights activist, and very well respected. He saved this dog. Had he not been a well respected animal rights activist on an animal abuse investigation, he would have been killed. Which is also deeply disturbing.

He's not an animal rights activist. Wow, where are people coming up with this stuff?

She surrendered the dog probably because she was choking the dog when she was holding its collar and standing upright, and likely because old Facebook posts show it had suffered more injuries than usual. Either she's lying about injuries for attention or she's careless or, possibly, an abuser; either way, she shouldn't have a dog. She's just not capable of taking care of it properly. That's a good outcome.

But it had nothing to do with the guy in question being a noted animal rights activist. It was that people doxxed the lady, found out where she adopted the dog, and contacted the place she adopted him from. That's how they were notified about what had happened.

by Anonymousreply 262May 26, 2020 8:08 AM

[quote] No, she freaked out because he was being marginally threatening. I don't think he meant to be at all, but he said "I'm gonna do what I want and you won't like it" and then tried to get the dog to come to him with treats. When she said the dog wouldn't come to him, he said "we'll see about that."

Let me say this again. If you feel threatened you don't try to get closer to the threat and turn the situation into a confrontation. You don't stop to give a speech about how you're going to call the police and tell them that your life is being threatened by an African American Man. You stay far away and contact the police. She didn't feel threatened. She felt superior. She felt manipulative and vengeful. She felt that she could use her privilege and our racially biased criminal justice system to put this African American Man in his place. And that my friend is all that this is about. She got called out by someone whom she felt was beneath her because of his skin color. She sought revenge. Regardless of how many more dozens of justifications that you create. That is still all that this is about. She was wrong and you're even worse for spending this much time attempting to spin this with your own more subtle racism.

by Anonymousreply 263May 26, 2020 8:10 AM

So you've said, schoolmarm at r263. You're fucking wrong.

by Anonymousreply 264May 26, 2020 8:14 AM

r264 What do you mean by that?

by Anonymousreply 265May 26, 2020 8:15 AM

Schoolmarm is right

by Anonymousreply 266May 26, 2020 8:16 AM

you keep telling us what she thought and i'm telling you what he said

by Anonymousreply 267May 26, 2020 8:18 AM

[quote] [R264] What do you mean by that?

I called out his 40 posts in this this thread. Over 20% of this thread = him attempting to convince us that this woman is the victim. His argument essentially = she was in the park with a black man; therefore her lies and racism are justified.

by Anonymousreply 268May 26, 2020 8:20 AM

[quote]If you feel threatened you don't try to get closer to the threat and turn the situation into a confrontation

You do if you're in the middle of fight-or-flight. She took "fight." Which was dumb, do not get me wrong, and yes she absolutely wanted to use the cops to punish this guy, but it wasn't entirely 100% because she's an evil white woman who was just wanting to take down a black man for existing.

She's not a "cunt transplant" from flyoverland who belongs to the KKK. He's not a heroic animal rights activist who was only saved because he was well known. There are crazy rumors and lies all over this thread, but someone posts his own words from his own Facebook and suddenly we're evil racist trolls? Fuck that.

People are refusing to see the whole picture because they're addicted to ruining lives via internet hate machine, which makes them feel like they've done something important. They haven't.

[quote]She was wrong and you're even worse for spending this much time attempting to spin this with your own more subtle racism.

Bitch, you're the one whose posts are all over this thread under multiple accounts -- which are easy to spot because you make the same grammar and spelling errors every time you type -- while you're accusing others of having sockpuppets and spending "a lot of time" on the thread. You've been borderline trolling for hours. Don't you fucking tell me that my few posts over the course of 25 minutes is a red flag, not after you've spent a whole fucking day here trying to cause as much harm as possible.

by Anonymousreply 269May 26, 2020 8:20 AM

Learn to use the ignoredar trick, idiot. I'm not the guy you've been arguing with. I got here 25-30 minutes ago.

by Anonymousreply 270May 26, 2020 8:21 AM

[quote] Learn to use the ignoredar trick, idiot. I'm not the guy you've been arguing with. I got here 25-30 minutes ago.

You got here 25 or 30 minutes ago and now you're angry enough to be throwing insults around. Maybe too you feel threatened . . .

by Anonymousreply 271May 26, 2020 8:26 AM

[quote]So, yes, she was exhibiting privilege, and was somewhat arrogant, but her subsequent fear was kind of justified, and it wouldn't have mattered what color the guy threatening her dog was. I don't think this particular instance justifies frothing rage and calling her a cunt. There's uses for that word, and I don't think this is it.

That's really my objection to this whole thing: that the internet wants her fired, forever branded so she can't get any decent work again, arrested, jailed, and ruined forever. In their zeal to ruin this lady, people are erasing some of the context of what happened.

I agree with you completely that I don't think the guy had any inkling that he sounded threatening. He's a Harvard grad who worked for Marvel and wears Star Trek shirts, i.e. he's a nerd who wants everyone to follow the rules, and came up with this dog treat idea to teach people a lesson. I don't doubt for a second that he had NO idea it could be taken as a threat.

The lady was racist as hell and I don't have problem with her being called out. I also think she needed the dog to be taken away, given her own reports of his multiple injuries and the fact that she won't leash him, which is unsafe for the dog. There's no need to ruin her forever and basically wish her dead, especially when the same people who want her ruined forever are deliberately ignoring much of what lead up to the ugly incident.

by Anonymousreply 272May 26, 2020 9:00 AM

the guy filming it seems to be exhibiting karen tendencies too: scolding and filming the scolding.

by Anonymousreply 273May 26, 2020 11:08 AM

amen r272

by Anonymousreply 274May 26, 2020 11:47 AM

She is clearly racist. so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 275May 26, 2020 12:03 PM

[quote] Let me say this again. If you feel threatened you don't try to get closer to the threat.

You can say it till you’re blue in the face. But you are ignoring the fact that if she chose to run she would have to abandon the dog that she thought he was after. Your need to be right about this tangential point is very telling.

And for all we know he was actually making her participate in a video call. Which is actually more intrusive than calling unannounced. And god forbid if he shows up at her house without texting or calling first. The man is practically committing murder.

by Anonymousreply 276May 26, 2020 12:03 PM

[quote] Let me say this again. If you feel threatened you don't try to get closer to the threat.

You can say it till you’re blue in the face. But you are ignoring the fact that if she chose to run she would have to abandon the dog that she thought he was after. Your need to be right about this tangential point is very telling.

by Anonymousreply 277May 26, 2020 12:03 PM

It happened at 8am in the morning, what was he gonna do? rape her? murder her?

by Anonymousreply 278May 26, 2020 12:05 PM

Funny because the deplorables are using the same exact argument about Ahmaud.

by Anonymousreply 279May 26, 2020 12:18 PM

She could have just picked up her dog and left. Better yet, she could have put him back on the fucking lease and obey the law. She wasn't threatened by him, she was angry with him and weaponized her perceived fragile femininity. I would be appalled to have this type of individual handling my finances or working along side me. She a disgusting pos.

by Anonymousreply 280May 26, 2020 12:24 PM

Is the cunt a Canadian citizen? If she is, the bitch should be deported.

by Anonymousreply 281May 26, 2020 12:28 PM

I just don't know why a bunch of Dataloungers who can't be arsed to ignore or FF the guy going around saying Jews should be shoved into ovens care at all about this lady, let alone why they would scream for her to be jailed, beaten up, deported, fired, or even killed.

I also don't know why terms like "white woman tears," "fragile femininity" or "white privilege," which are made fun of endlessly on Datalounge on any other thread, are suddenly being posted all over this thread as though this is the way normal Dataloungers talk.

by Anonymousreply 282May 26, 2020 12:39 PM

And some say that women don't make up false rape accusations just to ruin men's lives.

by Anonymousreply 283May 26, 2020 1:02 PM

[quote] she could have put him back on the fucking lease

I don’t want this bitches apartment. It’s nasty.

by Anonymousreply 284May 26, 2020 1:07 PM

this was the headline story in the Daily Mail for 24 hours....wonder where she goes from here.

by Anonymousreply 285May 26, 2020 1:08 PM

At least the rescue place where she got her dog took him back. Wonder why they let her adopt him in the first place? She's clearly a nutcase. The way she was treating him upset me greatly. Don't care much for or about either of these people.

by Anonymousreply 286May 26, 2020 1:11 PM

R285, she could audition to be in Season 2 of the Kristin Davis show where 300 losers compete to impregnate her.

by Anonymousreply 287May 26, 2020 1:13 PM

Do they both have the surname Cooper? OK, in the DL movie version, can we please have the WTC bitch find out that they share a surname and yell "My ancestors owned your ancestors!" at him?

by Anonymousreply 288May 26, 2020 1:19 PM

[quote] That's really my objection to this whole thing: that the internet wants her fired, forever branded so she can't get any decent work again, arrested, jailed, and ruined forever. In their zeal to ruin this lady, people are erasing some of the context of what happened. I agree with you completely that I don't think the guy had any inkling that he sounded threatening.

She was threatened, nor did she feel threatened. If she did; again she would have maintained her distance and contacted the police. Instead she aggressively approached and confronted the man. Which he requested that she not do, repeatedly. She then proceeded to make the announcement that she would contact the police and tell them that an African American man was threatening her life. The fact that he is a black man is the only reason both you and she are making this claim about being threatened or threatening. Essentially the only thing a black person has to do in order to be labeled "threatening" is show up. Its ridiculous. If you're that afraid of black people. Stay at home or move. She however, obviously was not afraid or she would have kept her distance.

by Anonymousreply 289May 26, 2020 1:24 PM

Stop trying to make the "WTC" thing happen. Everyone thinks of World Trade Center when you say that.

by Anonymousreply 290May 26, 2020 1:26 PM

Also, she's Canadian. She's not going to be saying anything like "my ancestors owned you."

by Anonymousreply 291May 26, 2020 1:27 PM

Are you guys blind? She did not seem threatened or scared in the video at all!

by Anonymousreply 292May 26, 2020 1:38 PM

[quote] again she would have maintained her distance and contacted the police

Still wrong. Type it again if you like. And in case you didn’t notice, she did back away when she called the police. She only confronted Initially because that is often the best option. He didn’t back down, so she backed up and called the cops.

Out of curiosity, would it have been racists If she had said that an African American man is trying to abduct my dog?

by Anonymousreply 293May 26, 2020 1:38 PM

He wouldn't even have bothered her IF her dog was on the leash!

OBEY the rules CUNTS!!!

by Anonymousreply 294May 26, 2020 1:46 PM

She only has herself to blame!!! Learn from your mistake CUNT! Dogs have to be on a leash in central park!!!

You are not better than anyone else, you have to obey the rules CUNT!

So glad the dog was taken away from her, she doesn't deserve it!

Now everyone knows she's a racist! She should go work in a deplorable state, I'm sure she'll be welcomed with open arms!

by Anonymousreply 295May 26, 2020 1:48 PM

[quote]And some say that women don't make up false rape accusations just to ruin men's lives.

And some say that you type like Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 296May 26, 2020 1:54 PM

If she felt threatened by what he said she should have just taken her dog and left.

by Anonymousreply 297May 26, 2020 1:54 PM

[quote]How the fuck did she know he's not some psycho, bothering a woman alone in the park, confronting her, taping her, who was going to hurt her dog?

I was wondering how long it would take Datalounge to blame the black guy for this woman's behavior when nearly the whole entire nation is angry with her and has the same access to the same information but somehow they're wrong!

Now where's the other hallmark of these kinds of threads on here ....

[quote]Not that it should matter, but I'm black.

Ah! The "black" person letting everyone know that they are "black" at the start of their posts right before agreeing with the other racists on the thread.

by Anonymousreply 298May 26, 2020 1:58 PM

[quote]How the fuck did she know he's not some psycho, bothering a woman alone in the park, confronting her, taping her, who was going to hurt her dog?

A psycho wouldn't try to confront the woman about letting her dog off the leash and tape her reaction, you retard, he would try to seduce her until she let her guard down.

by Anonymousreply 299May 26, 2020 2:04 PM

The punishment for not following park rules isn't to have your whole fucking life ruined by bored strangers on the internet.

It wouldn't be okay if someone was hurt or worse by cops or a self-righteous citizen because they did something like petty theft, so stop being hypocrites and saying that ruining a life is just punishment for a racist lady exaggerating a threat. She wasn't being threatened but she overreacted and THOUGHT she was, and the cops correctly sussed out that there was no threat and didn't even respond.

She got her punishment. The dog was taken away (which was a good thing, she was not a responsible owner at all) and she's on administrative leave and thousands of indignant internet do-gooders have threatened her because they think it makes them a good person if they say she should kill herself. That's enough.

Weird that someone said in one of the other threads that this guy is a friend of Kevin Sessums, though. What an odd Datalounge connection that is.

by Anonymousreply 300May 26, 2020 2:12 PM

A white woman has apologized after calling police on a black man and saying 'there's an African American man threatening my life'

https: /www. cnn. com/2020/05/26/us/central-park-video-dog-video-african-american-trnd/index. html

by Anonymousreply 301May 26, 2020 2:17 PM

Sorry for having to post the link that way. For some reason, DL is not allowing me to post link in the Web Site Link box.

by Anonymousreply 302May 26, 2020 2:18 PM

DL won't let CNN links through anymore, it's bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 303May 26, 2020 2:20 PM

r219, she did say it needed a lot of exercise. Maybe due to corona virus she wasn't able to provide that for the dog. And she did the right thing in returning it. She is about to lose her job, life turn upside down. The dog will be viewed as the cause of it and by the way she was yanking at him and nearly choking the dog in the video, it's already causing her stress. That is the one thing she did that was right in this scenario. Let's not get on her for doing that.

by Anonymousreply 304May 26, 2020 2:23 PM

Women are professional victims. They claim rape or something else all the time.

This story puts SJWs in a corner.

by Anonymousreply 305May 26, 2020 2:23 PM

[quote]The punishment for not following park rules isn't to have your whole fucking life ruined by bored strangers on the internet.

People are upset with her breaking the law.

People are upset at her treatment of the dog. (Hell, I'd say people are more upset about that than anything else involved in this incident.)

People are upset with her claiming that a black man (specifically mentioning his race) was threatening her life when people believe he clearly wasn't.

And much of the incident is on film so you can hear how he is behaving and see how she is behaving and hear exactly what she said to the police.

In other words: her life is being ruined for many reasons.

She has already offered her apology. He has said he would accept it if she was genuine and she planned on keeping her dog on a leash.

A NYC Public Defender explains what the problem is here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306May 26, 2020 2:25 PM

Man: Can I pet that dog?

Woman: No.

Man: Can I pet that dog?

Woman: No.

Man: CAN AH PET DAT DAWG!! CAN AH PET DAT DAWG!!

Woman: SECURITY!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307May 26, 2020 2:36 PM

People on Twitter were speculating that she'd turn out to be a Pete supporter.

On the nose:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308May 26, 2020 2:40 PM

R308 do you realize how common the name Amy Cooper is? It says not employed too, she’s been employed...

Nice try to drag Pete into it.

by Anonymousreply 309May 26, 2020 2:43 PM

r309 But that's her, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 310May 26, 2020 2:44 PM

I was responding specifically to R294/R295, R306. And I fail to see how "people are upset about a lot of things she did" is relevant.

The crimes here were animal cruelty and that's been dealt with though she may be investigated later, which would be appropriate. Also possibly the dog off the leash, though that may have been a rule and not an actual ordinance. And finally, possibly false report to police, but it's very easy to see why she could easily claim she thought she was being threatened, and the cops won't waste resources to pursue that.

It doesn't matter how good it would make you feel to destroy a lady for being racist, destroying her simply does not match her alleged crimes. Some other racist who hurt his dog but didn't wind up on camera wouldn't be destroyed and you wouldn't care; you wouldn't even think about such a thing possibly happening. You only care about this because it was on social media and you were swept up in the hate parade and mob mentality. Like every other instance of this happening you will forget about it within days or weeks.

by Anonymousreply 311May 26, 2020 2:46 PM

That's not the same Amy Cooper, come on. That's just Jack Allison being a paranoid and insane BernieBro again, to keep getting likes and clicks to make himself feel better.

She's CANADIAN. She probably can't even vote! And now you're trying to troll this into being some kind of "Democrats are all evil" bullshit? Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 312May 26, 2020 2:48 PM

Wow, that Jack Allison claim that she's a Pete supporter is a new low for Berner conspiracy theories. If anyone had any doubt that this whole story was being manipulated by people wanting to stir up dissent and distraction, this Jack Allison thing should make it clear to you that it is.

by Anonymousreply 313May 26, 2020 2:53 PM

Fuck this cunt, she should lose her job. How do you know she isn't this way at work? She doesn't fit in NYC. Should go work in Texas.

She is a fucking racist liar EXPOSED. Can you trust this LIAR at work? Has she made allegations at work against other co-workers? Were those claims exaggerated? Do you want this human garbage who is a liar, racist, animal abuser working for you? How do these qualities reflect on your company?

by Anonymousreply 314May 26, 2020 2:53 PM

Losing her job would be Karma, just think how many times this racist cunt has gotten away with doing whatever the fuck she wants and there were no consequences....and you know this isn't the first time for her. This is her normal behavior.

She should get the fuck out of NYC!

by Anonymousreply 315May 26, 2020 2:55 PM

The poor dog!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 316May 26, 2020 2:57 PM

The video was first posted by his sister, Melody Cooper, a writer and director on HBO's Two-Sentence Horror Stories.

by Anonymousreply 317May 26, 2020 2:58 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318May 26, 2020 3:03 PM

What? The cops dismissed the call when it happened. The Manhattan DA never had anything to do with this case because there was no case. There was never any chance that Christian Cooper was going to get charged with anything. NEVER.

What a pathetic political stunt that is, R318.

by Anonymousreply 319May 26, 2020 3:06 PM

They were already gone when the cops got there.

by Anonymousreply 320May 26, 2020 3:08 PM

It should also be noted that this woman was/ is the head of a large deparment. As such, she has the final say in all hiring and firing. Can you imagine how many times she's used per position and underlying simmering rage against black people to adversely affect the career of a subordinate or potential candidate.

by Anonymousreply 321May 26, 2020 3:08 PM

I hope you have a parachute to safely land after than giant leap, r321.

by Anonymousreply 322May 26, 2020 3:18 PM

[quote] And I fail to see how "people are upset about a lot of things she did" is relevant.

Then you're a fool R311. Everything she did is exactly why people are upset. There was no "one" thing.

She has a high ranking position and is a public figure. She's in charge of many, many other people. We know that you're okay with everything that happened. You've made that clear.

You are the odd man out and there's probably a reason for that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323May 26, 2020 3:24 PM

NYPD second-in-command rips Central Park ‘Karen’ over ‘disturbing’ incident

The now-viral video of a white woman who called the cops on a black man in Central Park is “disturbing” — but “we’ve got bigger fish to fry” than pursuing charges against her, NYPD First Deputy Commissioner Benjamin Tucker said Tuesday morning.

The video shows the woman, identified in reports as Amy Cooper, on the phone telling police that “there is an African American man. He is recording me and threatening my dog.”

The man had asked the woman to leash her dog.

In an interview with PIX11, Tucker called it “an unfortunate incident, and frankly, it’s hard to understand what she did.”

“The fact she invoked race is disturbing,” Tucker said. “But also, listen, she’s got a dog. The signs say dogs must be leashed. She wasn’t in compliance, so in effect, she was the problem, not the gentleman who asked her to put the dog on the leash. It was a simple thing.”

But the NYPD isn’t looking to bring charges against Cooper, he said.

“We’re not going to pursue that,” Tucker said. “We’ve got bigger fish to fry, I think, and the DA would never prosecute that. It’s not even clear that it would be actionable in terms of any violation.”

The man who could be heard in the video, Christian Cooper, said he asked Amy to put the dog on a leash, and when she didn’t, he offered the pooch a treat.

“The only way they can keep the dog from eating the treat is to put it on a leash,” he told NBC Monday. “At some point, she decided, ‘I’m gonna play the race card,’ I guess.” Enlarge Image Benjamin TuckerNYPD First Deputy Commissioner Benjamin TuckerPaul Martinka

Amy told the network she felt threatened because she didn’t know what the dog treats were made of.

Amy, who had been accused of animal cruelty for grabbing and dragging the struggling dog by a neck harness, had allegedly returned her adopted pet to a local animal shelter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324May 26, 2020 3:44 PM

[quote]Losing her job would be Karma, just think how many times this racist cunt has gotten away with doing whatever the fuck she wants and there were no consequences....and you know this isn't the first time for her.

Apply this to her treatment of the dog.

GOD knows what went on.

by Anonymousreply 325May 26, 2020 3:54 PM

and such a sweet thing (him, not her, obviously)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326May 26, 2020 3:56 PM

i wonder what's going to happen to him. they better be more careful this time where they place him. another trauma and he's done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327May 26, 2020 3:59 PM

[Quote]I hope you have a parachute to safely land after than giant leap, [R321].

Not a leap at all, asswipe. The woman is a racist. Do you think she checks said racism at the door before she enters the office every day? Can't wait for her colleagues and clients to come forward to discuss their interactions with her. Her former dog walker has already weighed in on her sparkling personality. Her employer has probably assembled a full legal team to examine all of her company activities over the last several years, which will include interviewing her coworkers.

Those of you running to her defense and blamming the victim would unleash pure venom had this been a black woman who refused to leash her dog after being asked to do so by a white man. Not only would you nail her coffin shut, you would drag the entire black race along with her.

by Anonymousreply 328May 26, 2020 4:35 PM

He was absolutely antagonizing her.

by Anonymousreply 329May 26, 2020 4:56 PM

What did the dog walker say, r328?

by Anonymousreply 330May 26, 2020 4:58 PM

And, we have a name...Amy Cooper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331May 26, 2020 5:02 PM

We had a name 200 posts ago...

by Anonymousreply 332May 26, 2020 5:06 PM

r331 here.

Sorry folks. The thread hadn't updated with recent posts that had already identified her.

by Anonymousreply 333May 26, 2020 5:06 PM

I like how we only have the video after he obviously said something to freak her out. She’s histrionic for sure but he definitely didn’t walk up and calmly say “My Dear, why don’t you please put your little pooch on a leash, please.”

More BLM attention whoring.

by Anonymousreply 334May 26, 2020 5:11 PM

TYPICAL ENTITLE BIPOLAR MENTAL CASE DOG OWNER. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!

by Anonymousreply 335May 26, 2020 5:19 PM

I bet she offs herself.

by Anonymousreply 336May 26, 2020 5:26 PM

Imagine the perpetual euphoria these racist must feel knowing they have an assassination squad at their disposal to come and kill any black person at their whim.

by Anonymousreply 337May 26, 2020 5:27 PM

Someone posted that they know her dogwalker, who says they can verify that the woman is off.

by Anonymousreply 338May 26, 2020 5:34 PM

R278 are you saying people don't get raped or murdered at 8am? Whew! What a relief!

by Anonymousreply 339May 26, 2020 5:37 PM

I know her dogwalker’s aunt’s hairdresser’s Realtor’s 2nd cousin twice removed and they (preferred pronoun) said she’s off too.

by Anonymousreply 340May 26, 2020 5:37 PM

[quote]The woman is a racist. Do you think she checks said racism at the door before she enters the office every day?

She would likely be more careful about what she did and said at work, as most people are, and of course would have coworkers who would possibly catch any infractions. She may NOT be racist at work.

It's impossible to tell anything about her with any accuracy because the internet hate machine makes up crazy stuff about people, and there's always someone who says they know the person in question when they really don't. There's nothing solid to go on besides the man's account on Facebook, the video, and the police saying they disregarded her call. Everything else is speculation or potentially someone trying to catch their own 15 minutes of fame.

by Anonymousreply 341May 26, 2020 5:39 PM

[quote]Apply this to her treatment of the dog. GOD knows what went on.

After seeing those posts of hers I half think she was making stuff up for attention. Not the claw/nail that got ripped out, but him falling into the lake and the claim that he choked and she saved him with her doggy Heimlich. We all know people who lie about those sorts of things for attention and she seems the type.

by Anonymousreply 342May 26, 2020 5:42 PM

Has Shaun King attention whore’d his way into this mess yet?

by Anonymousreply 343May 26, 2020 5:43 PM

[quote]Everything she did is exactly why people are upset. There was no "one" thing.

I didn't say there was one thing, I said there were multiple things, including listing multiple crimes she could potentially be charged with.

by Anonymousreply 344May 26, 2020 5:44 PM

Is there already a thread of the cops in Minneapolis slowly killing a black man in front of the cameras yesterday that I can't see?

Between the killing of Ahmaud Abery, Amy calling cops on a black man and the "incident" in Minneapolis, what a fucked up time to live. I blame Dump and his racist tweets and rallies for this increased open racism all over the country.

by Anonymousreply 345May 26, 2020 5:56 PM

She is walking it back now, but only because she has been placed on leave by her employer. Karma is a big bitch. And she should have the dog taken away from her for dragging it like that. I hope she gets Covid and dies while gagging like she did to that dog.

by Anonymousreply 346May 26, 2020 6:14 PM

If one is reporting a potential crime, wouldn't one include a description of the perpertrator, i.e. in this case describing him as African American? Simply stating someone's description, in and of itself is not "racist".

by Anonymousreply 347May 26, 2020 6:18 PM

There was not crime from him, the crime was hers for letting the dog run and shit all over. Don't be a dipshit, you know full well she wouldn't have told the police that she was being harassed by a a white man. She was afraid of the "black man" and she let it slip. She wouldn't have called on a white man at all. I hope the bitch looses everything and gets put out of her home.

by Anonymousreply 348May 26, 2020 6:31 PM

[quote]I hope the bitch looses everything and gets put out of her home.

Well you've shown your true colors in more ways than one.

by Anonymousreply 349May 26, 2020 6:38 PM

Fun fact: Kellyanne Conway's husband George, who is part of the Lincoln Project that's doing the anti-Trump ads, is a college classmate of the birder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350May 26, 2020 6:40 PM

Anyone else wonder if there's a Mr. Karen?

by Anonymousreply 351May 26, 2020 6:47 PM

[bold]BREAKING NEWS ON CNN - SHE HAS BEEN FIRED FROM FRANKLIN TEMPLETON[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 352May 26, 2020 6:56 PM

To think, if she had just leashed her dog, her life wouldn't have been destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 353May 26, 2020 6:59 PM

Here is Cooper discussing birding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354May 26, 2020 6:59 PM

We should work on false rape allegations too.

by Anonymousreply 355May 26, 2020 7:01 PM

WOW!!! GREAT!!!

dog abuser and liar and racist gets fired! yay!!!

That will teach that cunt to obey the rules!!! Dogs must be on a leash!!!

by Anonymousreply 356May 26, 2020 7:03 PM

Franklin Templeton @FTI_US · 39m Following our internal review of the incident in Central Park yesterday, we have made the decision to terminate the employee involved, effective immediately. We do not tolerate racism of any kind at Franklin Templeton.

by Anonymousreply 357May 26, 2020 7:04 PM

I hope she get the fuck out of NY after her firing...

I'm sure she'll be loved in a deplorable state.

by Anonymousreply 358May 26, 2020 7:05 PM

I just watched the video again...that poor dog!

She is NOT FIT to own an animal!

by Anonymousreply 359May 26, 2020 7:11 PM

and the Twitter mob wins.

Both were in the wrong.

Describing someone's race is now called "racism". Except only when white people do it.

by Anonymousreply 360May 26, 2020 7:14 PM

NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio called her behavior "racism, plain and simple.”

by Anonymousreply 361May 26, 2020 7:28 PM

[quote] Not a leap at all, asswipe.

It’s a leap of epic proportions when you assume she’s the final decision maker on hiring and firing anyone, and then to go further and imply she’s been doing it for a while, all with absolutely no information about her job responsibilities.

Most companies have Human Resources departments for hiring. I know the head of my department at work has zero input on who does or doesn’t get hired.

by Anonymousreply 362May 26, 2020 7:42 PM

"We all know people who lie about those sorts of things for attention and she seems the type."

Yes, her and half of DL.

by Anonymousreply 363May 26, 2020 7:44 PM

Shades of gray.

What she did was racist and wrong and all that. But let the punishment fit the crime and she's basically had her life destroyed by the Twitter mob, many of whom have likely said and done far more racist things.

Something is off about Cooper--maybe DL sleuths can unearth this. 55 year old Harvard graduate who does not seem to have an actual job beyond bird watching? Says he brings treats because he knows it bugs people who walk dogs without a leash. Something is off.

But back to Amy--why do we think this had taken off like this. The mofos who actually shot and killed Ahmaud were not dragged like this. They were not fired from their jobs and their families and employers were not threatened. Why?

Just seems like another case of the internet mob ruining someone's life over something that while vile, did not justify that sort of punishment.

by Anonymousreply 364May 26, 2020 7:45 PM

Wow, FT was quick on the draw on that one. Hope their insurance is paid up because I am sure Ms. Amy will be coming with a law suit. Chances are they cut her a sweet deal to remove themselves from the fray.

Again, can anybody tell me if it would had been racist if she called the police and told them a black man was trying to abduct her dog?

by Anonymousreply 365May 26, 2020 7:47 PM

I suspect that many of the DLers dragging her on this thread routinely block any POC who hits them up on Grindr

by Anonymousreply 366May 26, 2020 7:53 PM

I hope so R366.

by Anonymousreply 367May 26, 2020 7:56 PM

R366 is the notorious black who WILL NOT sleep with black guys but hates white guys who won’t sleep with every black guy.

by Anonymousreply 368May 26, 2020 7:59 PM

Ugly pasty racist cunt got what she rightfully deserved

by Anonymousreply 369May 26, 2020 8:33 PM

[quote]NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio called her behavior "racism, plain and simple.”

Oh, well if Warren Wilhelm says it, it must be so!

by Anonymousreply 370May 26, 2020 8:38 PM

The man is actually a well known NYC birder and he in the film "Birders: The Central Park Effect" and seems like a lovely person. And yes he's clearly gay.

by Anonymousreply 371May 26, 2020 9:30 PM

Christian Cooper — a Harvard University grad, former Marvel Comics editor and a current member of the board directors for the New York City chapter of the Audubon Society.

I bet Christian is a DLer!

Hi Christian! You got the bitch! good job!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372May 26, 2020 9:36 PM

[quote] R366] is the notorious black who WILL NOT sleep with black guys but hates white guys who won’t sleep with every black guy.

No, I'm a white guy that is glad.... Oh Fuck it. Just learn to read, please.

by Anonymousreply 373May 26, 2020 9:37 PM

He's at the 2:17 mark in this video on birding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374May 26, 2020 9:37 PM

Christian studied government at Harvard between 1980 and 1984, when he received a bachelor’s degree, according to a LinkedIn page attributed to him by such outlets as Heavy.com.

He also worked for Marvel Comics for nine years both as a writer and editor, where he developed the first gay character for the “Star Trek” comics,” said the LGBT magazine The Advocate.

Christian is currently a biomedical editor, according to LinkedIn.

by Anonymousreply 375May 26, 2020 9:38 PM

Btw, I love him! He's a highlight of the film. He's fab!

by Anonymousreply 376May 26, 2020 9:38 PM

Is Miss. Christian Cooper family?

by Anonymousreply 377May 26, 2020 9:42 PM

De Blasio: Central Park ‘Karen’ Amy Cooper showed ‘racism, plain and simple’

“She called the police BECAUSE he was a Black man,” de Blasio tweeted. “Even though she was the one breaking the rules. She decided he was the criminal and we know why.

“This kind of hatred has no place in our city.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378May 26, 2020 9:43 PM

R377, are you blind?

by Anonymousreply 379May 26, 2020 9:43 PM

Fuck you R349 you probably would call the police on a black man too. Has your addled brain noticed we are at war right now with the right wingers and everything is on the table. I hope the worst for all of them, like death.

by Anonymousreply 380May 26, 2020 9:46 PM

So, she went on a racist tirade and called the police...because someone asked her to put a leash on her dog, pursuant to the rules of walking dogs in the park? What sort of nutbag is this woman? My elderly mother once asked someone to keep their dog away from her while walking on the sidewalk and the lunatic starting yelling "FU" at her.

[quote]Shades of gray.

Not based on any of the accounts in the press, there aren't. It's pretty straight forward what she did.

[quote]What she did was racist and wrong and all that. But let the punishment fit the crime and she's basically had her life destroyed by the Twitter mob, many of whom have likely said and done far more racist things.

"...and wrong and all that" - ya think? Somehow, I seriously doubt this is the first time she's pulled this kind of thing.

[quote]Something is off about Cooper--maybe DL sleuths can unearth this.

Yes, I'm sure you'd like that. But no, we won't be assisting you. I guess you'll just have to do your own legwork for a hatchet job.

by Anonymousreply 381May 26, 2020 9:54 PM

What bothers me most about gay racists is that they forget they are gay. Gay men are still held down in many parts of this Country, yet alone world, and discriminated against, yet you all seem to do what you do not want done to you to black people.

by Anonymousreply 382May 26, 2020 10:10 PM

[Quote] So, she went on a racist tirade and called the police...because someone asked her to put a leash on her dog, pursuant to the rules of walking dogs in the park? What sort of nutbag is this woman? My elderly mother once asked someone to keep their dog away from her while walking on the sidewalk and the lunatic starting yelling "FU" at her.

[Bold] That's because most dog owners in the US are bipolar mental cases who actually believe their pet IS A HUMAN BABY!!!!!! THAT'S WHY!!! Entitlement and privileges follow close behind. Of course most of the mental cases I've encountered are white cunts! Male and female cunts!

by Anonymousreply 383May 26, 2020 10:23 PM

This is really sad. The guy did everything right in his life, but still came this close to losing his life all because of a racially loaded false accusation.

by Anonymousreply 384May 26, 2020 10:44 PM

Oh my Glob... it should not have come to that.

This kind of broad public focus is like turning a magnifying glass on an ant and sizzling it. This should not be happening.

Yes, she was entitled and hypocritical, and thought the rules didn't apply to her. Yes, there's every possibility that her intent was to send Christian Cooper into a police encounter from which there's every chance he might not have emerged alive. But this should not have been the result of that bitchy encounter between two strangers. And the kicker is that her losing her job isn't the end of it - it's going to continue, maybe for the rest of what's left of her life. She may dies because of this. And no, she does not deserve that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385May 26, 2020 11:22 PM

^^ die, not 'dies.'

by Anonymousreply 386May 26, 2020 11:23 PM

She’ll be fine after a couple of days, maybe a week. This will fade in the fickle and the attention-span-of-a-gnat press quickly.

Remember me? I’m doing great, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 387May 26, 2020 11:28 PM

R377, you really had to ask?

Not only can you see it from space, not only was he in the Rambles, but it’s been discussed right here on this very thread that he’s openly gay.

by Anonymousreply 388May 26, 2020 11:29 PM

She was a jerk yes, and Christian feels badly that her life is ruined. There IS something wrong with the cancel culture. You make a mistake and your life is ruined? Really. I abhor what this world has become. Instead of a teaching moment, she's ovah?

by Anonymousreply 389May 27, 2020 12:40 AM

R389, she made more than 1 mistake! She is a racist, liar and an animal abuser!

You bet she has been this way her whole life...she fucking deserves this and more.

by Anonymousreply 390May 27, 2020 12:46 AM

[quote] But this should not have been the result of that bitchy encounter between two strangers.

What she did went beyond bitchy. She called the cops injecting a terrified tone to her voice saying her life was being threatened. What if the cops came with their guns blazing and shot Cooper? She used the police to assert her dominance. She could have walked away but she chose to lie about the encounter. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 391May 27, 2020 12:47 AM

R389 George Orwell prophesied "cancel culture" back in 1948.

He coined the words Hate-Crime and Word-Crime.

by Anonymousreply 392May 27, 2020 12:50 AM

[quote]You bet she has been this way her whole life...she fucking deserves this and more.

You're imbalanced, R390. Perhaps someday you yourself will be the victim of enraged, relentless, merciless strangers on the internet. I have no idea where that kind of vituperation comes from - I suspect it's being redirected from some other cause - but you need help.

by Anonymousreply 393May 27, 2020 1:09 AM

The problem with Cancel Culture is its seeming randomness

Remember that poor PR girl Justine Sacco who made an in-very-poor-taste joke on Twitter about Africa and had her life blown up. Why her of all the thousands of people who put out racist tweets. (She had a handful of followers and was not famous.)

Similarly, I have no doubt that there are hundreds of racist incidents like this every day--why did this one go viral?

Yes, what she did was vile, but the reaction is complete overkill--listen to people like R390--they would have been demanding the witches get burned back in Salem.

by Anonymousreply 394May 27, 2020 1:11 AM

The other problem with Cancel Culture is that it allows us to behave like witch-burners in the safety of our own armchairs.

Whereas the magistrates and the police are exposed to "bad behaviour" all the time— and the police in this instance refused to lay charges against either of the two Coopers.

by Anonymousreply 395May 27, 2020 1:51 AM

Can we as a society stop calling everything a "mistake"? What she did was not a mistake.

Accidentally dropping the N word as you're rapping along to a song is a mistake. Pulling your phone out and calling the Police to harm a black man is not an "accident" or "mistake", it was 100% a conscious choice.

And guess what, we have to pay for our choices sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 396May 27, 2020 2:02 AM

They announced that she is fired from her job and the the dog taken away!!! Yes, thank Jeebus!

by Anonymousreply 397May 27, 2020 2:04 AM

She chose to be racist and try to get a black man hurt. Good for her. She got what she deserves.

Do not wanna pay consequences? Do not do stupid shit like this dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 398May 27, 2020 2:07 AM

This woman was obviously suffering with some kind of mental illness as well as an internal physical illness.

by Anonymousreply 399May 27, 2020 2:13 AM

Hopefully she will contract Covid in jail and turn blue and die! I can't stand you enabling pussy gays either.

by Anonymousreply 400May 27, 2020 2:26 AM

[quote]Yes, she was entitled and hypocritical, and thought the rules didn't apply to her. Yes, there's every possibility that her intent was to send Christian Cooper into a police encounter from which there's every chance he might not have emerged alive. But this should not have been the result of that bitchy encounter between two strangers. And the kicker is that her losing her job isn't the end of it - it's going to continue, maybe for the rest of what's left of her life. She may dies because of this. And no, she does not deserve that.

This has to be parody.

"She may dies (sic) because of this." - LOL.

by Anonymousreply 401May 27, 2020 2:36 AM

r347, I didn't find it racist. I think Amy would have done this if a white guy told her what to do with her dog.

It's the fact that she called 911 and made up a story. She could have just said some weird guy is filming me and trying to lure my dog. He's black and of average height. Blue jacket and binoculars. No problem from me. But she did the fake screech that made it seem like she was in immediate danger. She gives woman a bad name but I don't think it had to do with being a racist. He just happened to have been an African american.

by Anonymousreply 402May 27, 2020 2:43 AM

[quote][R347], I didn't find it racist. I think Amy would have done this if a white guy told her what to do with her dog.

And that is why you're probably a racist also.

There's absolutely no way she would have considered calling the police in the first place, thereby negating the necessity for any description in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 403May 27, 2020 3:09 AM

They covered this story on the 5 o'clock news and they said that video has already been viewed 30 million times! It's probably even more now....

by Anonymousreply 404May 27, 2020 3:11 AM

[quote]“I’m going to tell them there’s an African American man threatening my life!”

Amy knew the power she wielded in that statement.

[quote]“[My] entire life is being destroyed right now.”

And now Amy knows the other side of that power.

Power is a double edged sword.

by Anonymousreply 405May 27, 2020 3:11 AM

Amy Cooper, this KKKaren, tried to get a Black man killed. Why? Because she was caught committing a misdemeanor. It turns out she was an animal abuser. KKKaren did not at all care about this poor dog at all. Another lie from this racist scum.

It looks like the police/DA was going to prosecute the man, based on this KKKaren's lies. Smart man had video evidence that proved that he was innocent, and that KKKaren was a fucking criminal.

He ended up saving this dog's life. They think the KKKaren was a animal abuser. I hope they take care of this poor, sweet dog.

by Anonymousreply 406May 27, 2020 3:12 AM

If bloomberg was Mayor that man would have been shot dead.

When is the DA office going to train the police and prosecutors that people lie? And that people are extremely racist? This bitch enjoyed the fact that she was going to ruin this man's life and perhaps get him killed.

Also, when is animal abuse going to be taken seriously? What is going to happen to this poor dog now?

by Anonymousreply 407May 27, 2020 3:22 AM

[quote]The other problem with Cancel Culture is that it allows us to behave like witch-burners in the safety of our own armchairs.

Yeah, we've discussed this here and it has been discussed in other places that cancel culture doesn't really stick.

However, in this case she got what was coming to her which should have been clear earlier if not as soon as the Mayor of NYC, Mayor De Blasio, said this was racism and didn't try and sugarcoat it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408May 27, 2020 3:36 AM

Had this been any other black man, the outcome would have been deadly. The police and DA would have covered for each other. KKKarens need racist cops and DAs. She was so confident that her sick plan would work too, very disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 409May 27, 2020 3:39 AM

"inner Karen" = woman standing up for herself. The term has been weaponized. Any white woman or white-adjecent woman now has no recourse.

by Anonymousreply 410May 27, 2020 3:43 AM

It just takes one bad apple to ruin the barrel

by Anonymousreply 411May 27, 2020 3:45 AM

Any man who confronts you and makes vague threats that you "won't like" shouldn't be seen as a victim. But I guess the braindead hoard can applaud sad, neurotic Karen for being fired. Automatic poverty for anyone who speaks up and won't fall in line.

by Anonymousreply 412May 27, 2020 3:46 AM

She made an unequivocal apology, so whatever contributory negligence assigned to the professor is null and void

by Anonymousreply 413May 27, 2020 3:50 AM

He caught her committing a misdemeanor. Amy Cooper got angry and tried to get him killed. She was confident in this plan because she told the police that he was black.

KKKaren Playbook move. Police believed her too.

by Anonymousreply 414May 27, 2020 3:53 AM

Imagine if it were a black man without a leash on his dog and her there watching birds? She would have been screeching for him to put a leash on his dog and demanded it.

by Anonymousreply 415May 27, 2020 3:59 AM

Her actions were calculated to be harmful. She did not simply say I am calling the police and telling them that you were bothering me, she said I am calling the police and telling them that an African-American is bothering me. There's no way to sugarcoat that.

by Anonymousreply 416May 27, 2020 4:00 AM

Gotta love the racist on here with his multiple accounts trying to defend her.

He must be afraid that he can no longer harm black people without consequence.

by Anonymousreply 417May 27, 2020 4:00 AM

r416 plus the way she said it, with a smirk and that "ha now you are gonna learn!" tone to her voice.

by Anonymousreply 418May 27, 2020 4:01 AM

Yeah we have no fucking volume control in this country. It's always either silently ignoring or shrieking at the top of our lungs. No ability to condemn without demanding some kind of social death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 419May 27, 2020 4:16 AM

why did she surrender her dog? I thought she loved that dog and fear for the dog live? What a psycho! I feel for the dog. I hope the dog is alright.

by Anonymousreply 420May 27, 2020 4:37 AM

If the novelist EM Forster were alive today he could choose this incident in Central Park as the catalyst of a novel.

So many of his stories are based a fragmentary meeting. A mistake, a misunderstanding or a misreading of unvoiced thoughts and ambiguous action. A lost collar button, an ill-used word.

This momentary fragment can have can long-standing consequences.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421May 27, 2020 4:38 AM

The Mayor called her a Racist. Also, she was fired for Racism. They know more about what she said to them than the public.

She is a KKKaren. They get away with it because to white people they seem comical. This man almost was killed.

by Anonymousreply 422May 27, 2020 4:50 AM

R422 What do you mean "said to them"?

Does the mayor know this woman?

by Anonymousreply 423May 27, 2020 4:59 AM

She tried to get the man killed, then arrested. The man smartphoned the whole thing, which proved she was the criminal, not him. Had he not video tapped the whole thing, he would have been arrested. Just based on the KKKaren's lies.

On top of this, it looks like there was an active animal abuse investigation on the psycho KKKaren. This is why she had to surrender her dog. It is clear that she is also choking this dog in the video that the man taped. This part is disturbing too.

I love Mayor De Blasio. He hates racists and animal abusers.

by Anonymousreply 424May 27, 2020 5:11 AM

I can't bear to look at the shots of her nearly strangling that dog. Right there is proof positive she's a fucking psycho even without watching the encounter. So glad the dog is now away from her.

And I love the klansman on this thread insisting she was oh so scared of what the big bad Black man trying to LURE her dog away, which... would not have been possible had she just put the fucking leash on the dog as required. Of course the leash would have also prevented her from nearly strangling the poor dog, but since when do rules apply to a Karen.

This whole encounter is the perfect metaphor for America: White people so confident in their ability to sic law enforcement on Blacks for any reason they do it even when they are blatantly in the wrong themselves.

by Anonymousreply 425May 27, 2020 5:16 AM

[quote]Amy: “I’m not a racist. I did not mean to harm that man in any way."

Given her current vulnerability, it's probably safe to assume Amy's telling the truth - she's not "a racist" when power isn't on her side.

[quote]Also Amy: "I’m going to tell them that there is an African-American man threatening my life!"

But when power is on her side, Amy knows the calculus: How can I stoke this man’s greatest fear and the police’s worst instincts?

Her mastery of white female victimhood is something to behold. I wonder how many damaged people she's left in her wake?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426May 27, 2020 5:19 AM

This racist cunt deserves what's happening to her. She made a conscious choice to try to get a Black man arrested or killed and showed no remorse or conscience at all when she thought she was the one wielding power in the situation.

Fuck all the racist cunts on this thread defending Amy. I hope she enjoys the destruction of her life, the sort of destruction that she wanted to inflict upon him.

by Anonymousreply 427May 27, 2020 6:21 AM

I feel sorry for the dog. Is the dog okay? What is going to happen to this dog now? I am glad that man video taped his ordeal with KKKaren and is well connected.

He could have been killed.

by Anonymousreply 428May 27, 2020 6:34 AM

[quote] This has to be parody. "She may dies (sic) because of this." - LOL.

R401, Once posted, a typing mistake cannot be edited. I immediately posted a correction at R386.

It's not improbable that she will come to some kind of harm due to millions concentrating their hatred on her. She could die, or be killed. It's about as probable as Christian Campbell possibly dying at the hands of the police, had they made it there in time.

If the one outcome is undesirable, so must be the other. Equally.

What is it with these posters, rooting for the deaths of random people, and trying to encourage that kind of behavior in others? [waves hand] You seriously need to go home and re-think your life.

by Anonymousreply 429May 27, 2020 6:52 AM

[quote][R217], who likes someone taking their picture and you don't consent to it. I'd be pissed off to. It may be legal in a one-consent state but that doesn't mean it's right.

Legally if you are out in public you have no legal expectation of privacy which includes being photographed for any non-commercial purpose. Are you that ignorant and delicate?

Nobody has to like anything.

by Anonymousreply 430May 27, 2020 7:20 AM

The part where she ruined her own life was knowing she was being filmed yet persisted in announcing her nefarious intentions!

Hey everyone, it's 2020, we all have phones, so fucking behave yourself, or you might roll snake eyes like Amy and unintentionally ruin your whole fucking life in an instant. I find it all a bit bizarre, but you can never tell what the public will find odious enough to view 30 million times in a day.

Although I don't know him, I've seen Chris Cooper around town for years, he's so sexy and seems like a cool guy.

by Anonymousreply 431May 27, 2020 7:42 AM

R431 What makes him sexy?

His voice, his legs, his smile? Did you talk to him?

by Anonymousreply 432May 27, 2020 8:02 AM

We met when I dropped a gum wrapper and he followed me for half a mile berating me. He told me he was going to do what he was going to do but that I wouldn't like it. Then he started filming me on his phone. We've been BFFs ever since!

by Anonymousreply 433May 27, 2020 8:05 AM

If a man had done this, the internet would be nowhere near as outraged.

Cancel Culture = Witch Burning

by Anonymousreply 434May 27, 2020 12:22 PM

NYC Commission on Human Rights to probe Central Park ‘Karen’ Amy Cooper

The New York City Commission on Human Rights has announced that it is launching an investigation into the case of the white dog-walker who called the cops on a black man in Central Park.

“At a time when the devastating impacts of racism in Black communities have been made so painfully clear—from racial disparities in COVID-19 outcomes, to harassment of essential workers on the frontlines—it is appalling to see these types of ugly threats directed at one New Yorker by another,” said Sapna Raj, deputy commissioner of the Law Enforcement Bureau at the Commission on Human Rights.

“Efforts to intimidate Black people by threatening to call law enforcement draw on a long, violent and painful history, and they are unacceptable. We encourage Ms. Cooper to cooperate with the Commission and meaningfully engage in a process to address the harm that she has caused,” Raj added in a statement.

The commission said it learned of the incident from the video recorded by Christian Cooper, a black bird-watcher, who asked the white woman, Amy Cooper, to put a leash on her dog in the Central Park Ramble, in accordance with regulations.

Amy began approaching the man and snapped, “I’m going to tell them there’s an African American man threatening my life.”

The clip was shared on social media, sparking widespread outrage from viewers calling Amy a racist “Karen,” the social media shorthand for white women who call the cops on black neighbors over harmless incidents.

Amy Cooper has been fired from her job at the investment firm Franklin Templeton, while the Central Park Civic Association has called for her to be banned from the park.

She has also surrendered her dog to the Abandoned Angels Cocker Spaniel Rescue after some viewers were angered with how she dragged the pooch around by its neck harness in the video.

The Commission on Human Rights has issued a letter of inquiry to the woman requesting her cooperation in a pre-complaint intervention.

“The Commission has the authority to fine violators of the law and can award compensatory damages to victims, including emotional distress damages and other benefits,” according to its statement.

“The Commission can also order trainings on the NYC Human Rights Law, changes to policies, and develop restorative justice relief such as community service and mediated apologies, in lieu of or in addition to fines and monetary relief.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435May 27, 2020 12:53 PM

I dunno. She looks really scared. And she might be on 'the spectrum', acts odd. I wonder how I'd react if I was in a remote area of a park and turned around to see a black guy relentlessly filming me? I'd probably get out my phone, too.

I don't like the news coverage of this. It's just "White woman calls police on mild-mannered African-American birdwatcher". Suspended from job, forced to apologize... stories like this and you can guarantee that the Angry Old White Men will give us 12 more years of Trump/Pence.

by Anonymousreply 436May 27, 2020 2:05 PM

I dunno. She looks really scared. And she might be on 'the spectrum', acts odd. I wonder how I'd react if I was in a remote area of a park and turned around to see a black guy relentlessly filming me? I'd probably get out my phone, too.

I don't like the news coverage of this. It's just "White woman calls police on mild-mannered African-American birdwatcher". Suspended from job, forced to apologize... stories like this and you can guarantee that the Angry Old White Men will give us 12 more years of Trump/Pence.

by Anonymousreply 437May 27, 2020 2:07 PM

by Anonymousreply 438May 27, 2020 2:10 PM

by Anonymousreply 439May 27, 2020 2:14 PM

by Anonymousreply 440May 27, 2020 2:17 PM

Geez, sorry about the multiple posts. After hitting 'post' I would hit 'refresh' and it showed I'd posted nothing.

by Anonymousreply 441May 27, 2020 2:23 PM

R441, instead of refreshing, look to the list of topics on the right, find the same one, and re-open it in a new tab. It should reflect your post.

Sometimes it takes a minute or two. A couple of days ago, I had a post disappear that took a full five minutes to appear in the thread.

by Anonymousreply 442May 27, 2020 5:39 PM

[quote]I dunno. She looks really scared....

I dunno. She looks really annoyed.

I dunno. She looks really outraged to be called out.

I dunno. She looks really Karen.

by Anonymousreply 443May 28, 2020 5:26 AM

Yes, people who are really scared often run TOWARDS their potential assailant.

by Anonymousreply 444May 29, 2020 2:29 AM

Did you watch the video? She amped up her voice so that it sounded like she was in imminent danger.

by Anonymousreply 445May 29, 2020 8:07 PM

Anyone else notice the both have the same last name?

by Anonymousreply 446June 10, 2020 4:41 PM

she got the dog back!!!!! Poor doggie!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 447June 10, 2020 9:31 PM

At least Karen didn't use this tactic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448July 4, 2020 12:11 PM

She made a second call!

Some C-U-N-T's never learn!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449October 14, 2020 3:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!