Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The hills are alive with cocksuckers

There are many place in Germany to get the sun in the park and yes we wear no clothes.

I have done this for years and when you need to pee you just step behind some trees and it is fine. No cops looking to arrest you for this. Both dogs and men can do it.

I was out the other day at Volkspark and wow....so much sex everywhere. With baths and bars closed the men of Berlin are back in the parks. In the past I have seen that things may go on discreetly but nothing like this. Covid orgy. At least the air is cleaner.

by Anonymousreply 21June 7, 2020 1:25 AM

Germans are sexually repressed closeted whores? Wow, that's news to me! - Said by no one.

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2020 11:34 AM

Lucky you! Western Europe is great like this. Had a similar experience at the Tiergarten the one time I ever got to Berlin. There was a Pride event or something going on and the joint was rocking. Good times

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2020 11:56 AM

I will be at Tiergarten tomorrow and we will see.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2020 1:38 PM

I saw nothing at Tiergarten, Volkspark seems to the the sex den du jour.

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2020 9:55 PM

Germany does produce some damn fine looking specimens of the male persuasion.

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2020 9:58 PM

This thread is useless without schwanz pics.

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 2:11 PM

[quote]have my own personal troll on DL

Fanny, you bitch!

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2020 2:13 PM

Then who will make all that high quality fisting and scat pron????

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2020 2:16 PM

Why are the Germans a nation of such wanton sexual abandonment? Anyone have any theories?

Cruising in a park is possible to do while maintaining social distance, an outdoor 2m spaced circle jerk would be quite fun.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2020 3:05 PM

The Japanese are kinky. History of shared axis authoritarianisms?

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2020 9:00 AM

R9 I saw that happening while on a walk in the woods and wrote it up here in late March. Warm day, public park (forest) south of Boston, about a mile in from the parking lot.

Masks on, pants down, about eight or nine guys properly spaced six or so feet apart in a circle, so totally contactless and in that respect, in compliance with the state's stay at home order, assuming you consider a circle jerk an "essential" activity. It may have been too popular: I read the police closed the place ("too many cars") no more than a week later.

by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2020 11:14 AM

R4 Odd, Tiegarten has nude gay areas, easy to find.

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2020 11:40 AM

R11 you saw no such thing.

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2020 11:43 AM

Yes R12 I have been to those areas. What is it you think odd?

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2020 11:54 AM

R12 they certainly were easy to find the day I was there, but then again there was a big gay event going on close by, so it would have been easier to find that day than normal, perhaps it isnt active on a normal day

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2020 12:12 PM

I found the nude area, it was just not cruisy the day I was there. Maybe today it will be.

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2020 12:16 PM

R14 If they were empty.

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2020 1:30 PM

Old gays, half of them still in the closet talking about cursing parks. Yaaaaaawn.

by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2020 10:08 PM

Cursing parks - their time has come!

by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2020 10:17 PM

German cock is fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2020 10:54 PM

I remember looking in the reviews, or comment section, for national parks. It almost always turned into cruising info. What the good time was. Is there a toilet. Watch out for the brown VW van! The cops know!

by Anonymousreply 21June 7, 2020 1:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!