Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

TikTok Queen pointing out Trumpsters Hypocrisy

I love her! She’s such a cute, liberal queen who always has Trumpsters reporting her videos lmao.

They hate her.

And she says no lies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 26, 2020 6:44 AM

Her message to male Trumpsters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2020 7:15 AM

Words to use in place of the N word if it’s in a song

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2020 7:17 AM

Why should common sense be celebrated when it's uttered by blonde teenagers?

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2020 7:18 AM

R3 because it’s lacking in so many these days. Especially people older than her age group, who should be wiser.

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2020 7:20 AM

R4 So she's the Noam Chomsky of the Gen Z'ers. We might be doomed

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2020 7:26 AM

R3, agreed, but there are bigger fish to fry and she's a good egg.

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2020 7:29 AM

Why in the hell would we be doomed if she were like Noam Chomsky unless you're a fucking asshole who listens to Ben Shapiro.

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2020 7:30 AM

Another one with common sense

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2020 7:32 AM

R2 See this is just.. pandering. She wants "ally" points. How does this actually improve the lives of black people other than conditioning whites to obscure their impulses to utter racial pejoratives which actually just creates a 'bottling up' effect that breeds resentment in liberals as well.... I'm not fooled. She's a sanctimonious twat that uses these videos for social justice themed self aggrandizement and you're falling right into her honeytrap

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2020 7:32 AM

What are R6 R7 saying I have them blocked

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2020 7:32 AM

When it’s for the gays it’s good, when it’s for the blacks it’s “pandering”

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2020 7:34 AM

R9 is a Trumptard.

She made the video at r9 because former Bachelorette Hannah Brown said the N word while on Instagram Live. She later denied saying it, blamed her friend and even her brother. But it was her.

This has been a topic all over social media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2020 7:41 AM

R11 Shut the fuck up, miss. No one tolerates little straight girls making videos telling other straights how gay people want to be talked to, either. Of course those things are always pandering and you can see it by their loss of interest in gay men's issues recently for gender shit in the social justice hierarchy. Instead of having a GBF the trendy thing now for these liberal hags is to have a TRANS FRIEND and demand total obedience to their pronouns. It's such a scam. In 10 years they'll be trading in the trannies for some other shiny object to glorify themselves and their 'causes'

by Anonymousreply 13May 25, 2020 7:42 AM

R13 again, she made it because of what is happening with Hannah Brown right now. 🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 14May 25, 2020 7:44 AM

R12 You're a fucking moron and a pseudo-liberal. Go back to watching the Bachelorette--it's more your speed

by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2020 7:45 AM

[R13] again, she made it because of what is happening with Hannah Brown right now. 🙄🙄🙄

Again, no one knows or cares who the FUCK Hannah Brown is and the "white girls saying the N word" thing isn't exactly topical. It is the LEAST of minorities worries right now but this little cunt thinks she's saving the world one sanctimonious TikTok video at a time. No one buys it except for other white people with savior complexes

She's about 16 years too late to the party

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 25, 2020 7:48 AM

What???? You’re that mad you’re expected to not use the N word? It’s that hard for you?

by Anonymousreply 17May 25, 2020 7:48 AM

R16 YET IT IS STILL HAPPENING DUMBASS.

by Anonymousreply 18May 25, 2020 7:49 AM

r16 your argument would mean something if these chicks would stop using it, but they do not, so people still need to speak up about it. I am white and have never used that word, and have no desire to. If being told not to say the N word causes you so much pain and makes you feel like you need to say it, that is an issue you need to deal with, and I think we know what that issue is.

by Anonymousreply 19May 25, 2020 7:55 AM

R17 R18 Pseudoliberal heroism: Lecturing other white people about singing along to a song instead of actually doing something useful about the ongoing state sanctioned murder of black people and other minorities.

Stupid. You're very, very stupid and ineffectual. Would it ease your mind to know you've been arguing with a multiracial person called every ethnic slur in the book? Probably not. You want recognition and notoriety and praise for base level decency-- it's truly absurd

by Anonymousreply 20May 25, 2020 7:57 AM

R19 Cat's out of the bag now-- like always, this thread is comprised of 3 white people clutching their pearls at someone actually effected by profiling and racism telling you what an empty gesture this bullhonkey is. Minorities do not need TikTok videos of sanctimonious white girls who are in effect only promoting themselves; what we need is for you to pick up a fucking book-- read about the legacy of racism in this country-- and stop filming yourselves while innocent people are being profiled and executed daily by police and poisoned en masse by their government officials because they live in a ghetto created by the New Deal.

Sorry, Chad rapping to LUDACRIS in his car is still at the BOTTOM of anyone's list of priorities. To restate my former gripe, if this bimbo is Gen Z's equivalent of Noam Chomsky--- everyone's doomed. It's not real activism or action. Just being a decent person without having to promote yourself as performing a good deed is actually enough for most people.

by Anonymousreply 21May 25, 2020 8:09 AM

r20 No, you are not. If you were you would be thankful for even the little things like this, and not be this angry. You are just angry someone is telling you that your racism is bad, again. You can not handle it.

Go see a therapist.

by Anonymousreply 22May 25, 2020 8:13 AM

R22 Liberal racism at its finest. "If you were REALLY a _____ you'd be GRATEFUL for my tireless efforts on YOUR BEHALF." Grotesquely comical.

by Anonymousreply 23May 25, 2020 8:17 AM

Why is this Trumptard on here? Don't you need to be up early for the KKK Rally? I am confused...

by Anonymousreply 24May 25, 2020 8:20 AM

[quote] I am confused...

Understatement.

by Anonymousreply 25May 25, 2020 8:27 AM

Trumptards kicking and screaming that someone said don’t use the N word? What a shock.

by Anonymousreply 26May 25, 2020 3:17 PM

Wait... someone is throwing a tantrum on here because she said don’t use the N word? Lmaooo

by Anonymousreply 27May 25, 2020 9:43 PM

[quote]What are R6 R7 saying I have them blocked

You can't see me, but I'd love to see what had you block me. You'd have to be of the Roseanne Barr or some Trump-enabling "moderate" variety to block me.

by Anonymousreply 28May 25, 2020 9:58 PM

Here is the opposite...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 26, 2020 6:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!