Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Girls, I am infatuated with this TikToker named Collin

He is so handsome, with gorgeous fair skin, pretty pink lips, with the cutest southern accent. He’s born and raised Alabama, in a University studying nursing. HIs aunt was a nurse and his sister is one so he’s been exposed to nursing his whole life, and one time he was in the Hospital for 3 days and the nurses were so kind and friendly to him, and he got to know them and they made him smile and feel special, and at that moment he knew he wanted to get into nursing so he could do that for someone one day.

He also said he loves how few males get into nursing because the competition is low and if you’re a man you are automatically given a job because once they see it’s a male they get excited and hand you the job ASAP. He was being honest. (Like we DIDNT know sexism is a plague in this Country).

He is like a Frat boy though, but handsome. Love his Hazel green eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2020 10:04 PM

Ugh. He’s so cute. I am crushing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2020 5:20 AM

[quote]the cutest southern accent.

Nope, no such thing.

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2020 5:20 AM

R2 his is super light. Almost non existent until he gets excited or finds something funny.

I like that he’s a good sport about him being short lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2020 5:26 AM

Country boys being Country boys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2020 5:31 AM

He’s a cutie

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2020 9:42 PM

R4 TikTol said “green screen” and I’ve seen that on a few others, what does that mean, I saw no green screen effects?

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2020 10:01 PM

Does Ke$ha get money every time a TikTok is made? She must be very wealthy I would think?

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2020 10:02 PM

He is a frat boy. And a Trump Supporter. And Short.

But handsome face and nice skin.

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2020 10:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!