Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NJ guido coughs on Wegman's worker, gets charged w/felonies

New Jersey man was charged with making a terroristic threat after he intentionally coughed near a supermarket employee and told her he had the coronavirus, the authorities said on the same day that the Justice Department warned of similar threats to spread the virus.

The man, George Falcone, 50, of Freehold, N.J., was shopping for groceries at a Wegmans store in Manalapan, N.J., on Sunday evening when a worker asked him to move away from her and a food display because he was too close, the state attorney general, Gurbir S. Grewal, said on Tuesday.

The authorities said that Mr. Falcone leaned in close to the worker to cough and allegedly laughed, telling her that he was infected with the virus. Mr. Falcone later told two other store employees that they were lucky to have jobs, officials said.

Mr. Falcone was charged with making a terroristic threat in the third degree and fourth-degree of obstructing administration of law, Mr. Grewal said. Both charges are considered felonies in New Jersey.

by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2020 4:16 PM

Link. Didn't realize this was from March. Came up on my Twitter feed today. I can only imagine how many more incidents like this are happening all over the country now after all of the "freedom" and anti-mask protests.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2020 1:56 AM

Lock him up!

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2020 1:57 AM

R1 you should cross-post this to the Crazy Eyes thread. He looks mad and evil.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2020 2:02 AM

😂😂😂

George Falcone, 50, of Freehold, was selling face masks for $4 a pop at his township pizzeria, The Trentonian learned.

A customer who visited the pizzeria last week provided photos showing a box of black masks behind the counter, near the checkout register of Rosario's Pizza.

The customer recognized Falcone from seeing his mugshot in newspaper stories detailing his alleged cough-law conduct. The case drew national attention.

"I saw the masks next to the pizza and said, 'This is f**king crazy.'" the customer said. "How comical and hypocritical that he's coughing on an employee, allegedly, when people are dying from this, and now he's selling masks to make a profit. That's wild."

[Bold]After confirming he was selling the masks and they were going like hot cakes, Falcone later called the cops on The Trentonian for contacting him to ask about his decision to sell the masks.[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2020 2:09 AM

My grandfather was from Italy and I find it a bit distressing that the word GUIDO is thrown around so frequently here. If I were to call someone the n-word or any one of the pejoratives for Latinos or Asians I would be banned. I hate to be a whiner but I find it interesting GUIDO seems to be ok.

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2020 2:18 AM

Does cracker work for you? White trash? How does one refer pejoratively to a member of the the majority Caucasian group?

Whether one likes it or not people of the same race refer to members of their own race with such terms. The N word, the S word. And, of course, faggot has been dropped here on occasion.

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2020 2:28 AM

The word "guido" is not the same as "nigger." It's just not. No.

I'm sure your grandfather did not like it. No question about that. But "nigger" has a uniquely sordid history.

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2020 2:29 AM

What the hell is the S word???

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2020 2:44 AM

Spic.

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2020 2:50 AM

We don't use the brown word on DL.

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2020 2:52 AM

great!

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2020 2:52 AM

Only in the US of today would a pandemic be the source of aggressive bullying by the low elements of the citizenry, formerly the types who hid in the dark like roaches, only coming out for lynchings, Klan meetings and Joe McCarthy rallies.

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2020 3:01 AM

He looks quite proud of himself in the mugshot. I'm happy he'll have to spend a lot of money on legal fees. I wonder if his business has suffered.

by Anonymousreply 13May 25, 2020 4:06 PM

When this happened with a teenage Mexican girl and black guy in his 20s in Texas in March, DL was calling the cops racist for charging them.

It's still a massive overreaction.

by Anonymousreply 14May 25, 2020 4:11 PM

R4 Y'all won him over to the mask side and you still won't quit harrassing him. Can't let your chew toys go.

by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2020 4:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!