Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tell me about New England cunts and white trash

Apparently my perception of this region has been shattered by anecdotes of many living there to be not as enlightening as perceived.

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2020 8:33 PM

Connecticut is full of white trash, the CT you see in movies and tv shows is not representative of the whole state. There are entire towns in CT that are VERY trashy/blue collar. Hartford, Bridgeport and New Haven are ghetto AF.

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2020 12:56 AM

New England is SUCH A MIXED BAG-

I have friends from small towns in NH who are totally cool and anti Trump to former friends in Massachusetts who revealed themselves to be complete fucking racists.

It is a really a tough region to navigate because so many folks are STEALTH. You really do not know these people... It takes time to see who they really are.

I had a boss who was COMPLETELY gay friendly- I am talking the coolest. Half of his wife's friends from college friends ended up being gay after being married to women. And he goes and votes for Trump.

There are some good New Englanders, but this is a rough place to live. Far more racist and homophobic people than you could expect.

A lot of trash in VT, ME, and NH, but JUST AS MUCH IN MASSACHUSETTS, who makes fun of those 3 states...

And Connecticut?? I never think of CT as New England, and know nothing about it- so I will not comment.

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2020 1:00 AM

funnily enough, Connecticut is probably the trashiest of the NE states. Or Maine. Definitely not Vermont

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2020 1:03 AM

Massachusetts is full of trashy, depressed towns. I lived in the Fall River/New Bedford area for awhile...horrible. Also Lawrence, Springfield, Fitchburg, Lynn, much of Cape Cod, much of Worcester. Rhode Island trashy towns - Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Central Falls. etc.

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2020 1:04 AM

[quote]Tell me about New England cunts

You rang?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2020 1:06 AM

I live in the "Quiet Corner" of Connecticut, Windham County. We take care of OUR own. Lots of quads, dirt bikes and pickup trucks. YEEEEEE-FUCKIN-HAWWWW! Lots of Trump signs too. No one has issues with gays.

When I moved here from NEPA, I thought New England would be infested with intolerably snotty, finger wagging liberals.

I have been pleasantly surprised.

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2020 1:22 AM

The old mill towns in MA have a lot of trashy types.

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2020 1:30 AM

Windham County is like going to the ends of the earth, if feels so remote. I like it, it's very quiet and peaceful, but you feel so far away from everything.

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2020 1:31 AM

Yes, more white people bashing. We need to psych ourselves up for the genocide in 20 years!

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2020 1:36 AM

Apparently the Northwest also has this problem as well. No region is really safe I guess, depends on specific city and burb areas.

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2020 8:02 AM

How's Northern New York bordering Vermont?

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2020 8:30 PM

Racist inbreds, r11. They vote GOP but are pigs at the government trough.

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2020 8:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!