Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Russell Crowe’s Appetite is ‘Unhinged’

This July, angry road raging Russell is coming to a very big screen near you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4506/23/2020

”very big screen”. Hahahahaah

by Anonymousreply 105/24/2020

wow, looks great! usually when i watch the trailer i'm disappointed but i'll be seeing this one.

by Anonymousreply 205/24/2020

He must be diabetic now at that size.

by Anonymousreply 305/24/2020

I might see it, Russell Crowe is a very good actor.

by Anonymousreply 405/24/2020

I hope he washes his hands.

by Anonymousreply 505/24/2020

Morbidly obese, they say!

by Anonymousreply 605/24/2020

Oh Awwwwwwtchie!

by Anonymousreply 705/24/2020

I'm not going to be ignored, MA'AM. This type of movie has been done to death. Jodie probably turned it down

by Anonymousreply 805/24/2020

Reminds me of the Mrs. Doubtfire recut as a horror movie meme honestly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 905/24/2020

No-one feels pain quite like straight white big boys. Nothing that anyone else has endured compares to what they've experienced. They surely have every right to lash out and hurt whomever is rude to them. (end sarcasm)

I'll be skipping this nihilistic piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 1005/24/2020

R10 Uhh....... Shirley, you didn't watch the trailer and think Crowe's character was the sympathetic one, did you?

by Anonymousreply 1105/24/2020

He looks like he's eaten a couple of Brandos.

by Anonymousreply 1205/24/2020

He needs to star in UnMoled

by Anonymousreply 1305/24/2020

Remember when he was losing weight about five years ago? Clearly he just said "FUCK IT!" and has shoveled the Cheetos into his piehole.

by Anonymousreply 1405/24/2020

Does RC have to pay for two seats when he flies?

by Anonymousreply 1505/24/2020

“Remember when he was losing weight about five years ago? Clearly he just said "FUCK IT!" and has shoveled the Cheetos into his piehole.”

Crowe decided to eat crow — and just keep eating.

by Anonymousreply 1605/24/2020

Yeah no thanks. Why is his skin so bad?

by Anonymousreply 1705/24/2020

he's bigger than ever!

by Anonymousreply 1805/24/2020

R11 The terrifying thing is most of the people who'll go to see this will probably think he is. Just look at most of those comments on YouTube. Incels are going to flock to this thing then rage-post afterwards about how it tried to make him seem in the wrong.

by Anonymousreply 1905/24/2020

BIG as a HOUSE!

by Anonymousreply 2005/24/2020

[quote] Does RC have to pay for two seats when he flies?

Two seats? He needs two rows!

by Anonymousreply 2105/24/2020

Could have gained this weight for this role? He is playing what appears to be your average white trash deplorable and a lot of them do tend to look like this.

by Anonymousreply 2205/24/2020

R22 It's because he's so devoted to his acting that he became obese.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2305/24/2020

He did claim that the weight gain was for a role, but it was a different movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2405/25/2020

Have they settled on a love interest? Because if they haven't, call me! I'm available!

by Anonymousreply 2505/25/2020

This thread is exhausting me.

by Anonymousreply 2605/25/2020

MODERN CAMP CLASSIC

I'm in!

by Anonymousreply 2705/25/2020

[quote] He did claim that the weight gain was for a role, but it was a different movie.

Actually I said it was for a "roll"--and also for several boxes of crullers and danishes and doughnuts and scones and muffins...

by Anonymousreply 2805/25/2020

From the link at r24L

[quote] “Russell is getting annoyed with the focus on his weight,” a source exclusively told In Touch about the 55-year-old star. “He considers it part of his job. He’s no Christian Bale, who seems to gain and then lose the weight overnight, but he’s told his friends not to worry; he’ll get back down to fighting weight eventually. He’d really like to tell people to mind their own business,” they said. “He’s in no rush.”

[quote] He also doesn’t mind the physical transformation. “Russell loves acting, he loves transforming mentally and physically into a character,” the inside continued. For him, it’s part of the craft — but there are some down-sides to changing your physical appearance so drastically in such a short amount of time. “He’s learned that the older you get, the harder it is to get your old body back.”

[quote] And he’s made some major changes. “Russell has famously gone from a sexy, buffed out gladiator to having the ultimate dad bod in his last few films,” the source explained. “He’s really unrecognizable. He likes to joke that he’ll sacrifice whatever it takes for a good character, like eating more to play the late Fox News CEO Roger Ailes, but the road back to leading man status — on or off the screen — is a battle. The older you get, the harder it is.”

by Anonymousreply 2905/25/2020

Russell has almost as many warts / moles as Robert Redford. Russell needs to demand a better lighting crew.

by Anonymousreply 3005/25/2020

Basically, the film replaces Godzilla vs Rodan with Alex Jones vs Karen.

by Anonymousreply 3105/25/2020

What R31 said.

And I don't think either of them are "the sympathetic one".

He's crazy and she's a fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3205/25/2020

[QUOTE] He must be diabetic now at that size.

I have gotten similarly big before while staving off diabetes. It depends on how much muscle you carry.

by Anonymousreply 3305/25/2020

R4 Did you see him in Les Misérables?

by Anonymousreply 3405/25/2020

This will officially be the first post-Coronavirus movie released in theaters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3505/25/2020

Movie about a trump voter. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 3605/25/2020

I thought at any moment he would turn into The HULK!!

by Anonymousreply 3705/25/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3805/26/2020

Let's see, an ugly, angry, obese, crazy man who goes on a murderous, road rage temper tantrum? HARD PASS.

by Anonymousreply 3906/23/2020

Russell Crowe is the shittiest asshole in an industry of shitty assholes. I hope this movie tanks. Fucking blimp.

by Anonymousreply 4006/23/2020

I guess we all should have taken comparisons to Brando more seriously at the time...

by Anonymousreply 4106/23/2020

What now is the difference between John Goodman and Russell Crowe? It's difficult to discern from OP's pic.

by Anonymousreply 4206/23/2020

[quote]What now is the difference between John Goodman and Russell Crowe? It's difficult to discern from OP's pic.

Goodman has lost so much weight that it's likely he actually now weighs LESS than Crowe if that pic is any indication...

by Anonymousreply 4306/23/2020

Has anyone made the "His JAW is unhinged" joke yet?

by Anonymousreply 4406/23/2020

Good for Russell! They always say he has an appetite for a meaty role, one he can really sink his teeth into!

by Anonymousreply 4506/23/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!