Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dr. Birx troubled by ongoing coronavirus cases in Los Angeles, Chicago & Washington

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1405/25/2020

Debbie Birx is the Susan Collins of medicine.

by Anonymousreply 105/24/2020

I think Birx is up to something. She's an enabler.

by Anonymousreply 205/24/2020

Charles gross in the thumbnail! am star struck Ms. Thing

by Anonymousreply 305/24/2020

Well maybe the dummy should learn to speak up to her master.

by Anonymousreply 405/24/2020

Do “journalists” even proof read their articles anymore? It’s Dr. Birx, not Brix.

by Anonymousreply 505/24/2020

What is there to investigate? It is a infectious virus - the more lax we become...

by Anonymousreply 605/25/2020

Fauci faded from public view. Whether it was by his choice or not, that will save his reputation. Scarf lady continues to play both sides and it will destroy her credibility once this is all over.

by Anonymousreply 705/25/2020

Just a reminder when people bring up her or Fauci's contribution to HIV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 805/25/2020

Los Angeles, Chicago & Washington...ooops....I thought it was a red state thing

by Anonymousreply 905/25/2020

R1 is correct.

A woman who has a "signature look" while tip-toeing around Trump's murderous game playing is just a cunt with an MD who has lost her integrity.

by Anonymousreply 1005/25/2020

[Quote]Fauci faded from public view. Whether it was by his choice or not, that will save his reputation. Scarf lady continues to play both sides and it will destroy her credibility once this is all over.

Her credibility was already obliterated the moment she sat there, trying to muster a poker face as Trump advised the public injecting bleach may prove to be a viable therapeutic. Do you know how many people will now consider this a go-to, last resort treatment for them and their children if things get worse? One could even argue that her silence constitutes malpractice.

by Anonymousreply 1105/25/2020

I agree that she has zero credibility after not standing up to him when he went on about bleach and UV.

by Anonymousreply 1205/25/2020

In LA traffic is as bad it's ever been.

by Anonymousreply 1305/25/2020

I’m troubled that Dr.Birx has had her tongue up Trump’s ass for three months and been one of his chief enablers.

by Anonymousreply 1405/25/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!