Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dear Deplorable Trolls:

Bring up SJWs and trans women of color every 5 seconds is a bad strategy!

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2020 12:59 AM

*bringing 😰

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2020 12:03 AM

Are you located in ... Slovenia , OP?

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2020 12:21 AM

Maybe I'm just imagining things but it seems they've gotten much stupider and lazier in the years I've used this site. They used to be way more subtle trying to introduce deplorable viewpoints into threads. I hated it, because it was hard to tell who was a Trump lover and who just wanted to have a discussion.

Now the morons just charge in with "Dems will lose for embracing trans" or "SJWs ruin everything" in every thread they can find immediately, regarless of topic. Seriously, you could start a thread on Eleanor of Aquitane and the third comment would be "she looks like a tranny, SJWs want to replace gays". It's annoying but makes it easier to block.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2020 12:30 AM

They truly are nauseatingly transparent, r3. Bless their little hearts!

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2020 12:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!