Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kristen Bell reveals her 5 yo daughter still wears diapers

Was there any fucking reason why this bitch had to share this? Seriously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 26, 2020 9:03 PM

You seem seriously fake outraged, OP! I hope you recover!

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2020 8:54 PM

I don't know, OP. To show her solidarity with other lazy frauen?

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2020 8:56 PM

Those Hollyweird types! How will us deplorables survive this evil culture!

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2020 8:59 PM

Maybe if she had played the role of a mother, she wouldn't be in this shitty situation.

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2020 9:24 PM

As a gay man, I care about this very much!

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2020 9:25 PM

She is such a dumb cunt whore bitch slut. i want her to get the aids really bad.

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2020 9:26 PM

What’s the problem with that? I’m still wearing a diaper!

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2020 9:27 PM

Her vile hubby Dax Shepard is so fucking ugly. He looks like Michael Myers from Halloween.

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2020 9:27 PM

R6 types like a Republican

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2020 9:30 PM

TMI, you possum-eyes frau. And that’s not something to be proud of. I think Leah Remini said the same thing about her kid (who she allowed to eat Popsicles for breakfast).

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2020 9:33 PM

I have to pay extra for the "diaper treatment" every time.

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2020 9:38 PM

Leah Reminisi gets an automatic pass for taking down religion, r10! She’s good people!

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2020 9:39 PM

r10 lol @ possum-eyed frau! Truly a perfect description.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2020 9:41 PM

How is that daughter even in school then ? I don't think teachers are getting paid to change diapers .

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2020 9:43 PM

R14, she says the kid wears one at night. Which is still not cool to spread all over social media. There’s nothing inherently shameful about it, but it’s TMI. You might mention it to some mommy friend, but not the entire SM universe.

Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2020 9:48 PM

Sounds like typical lazy career parents to me. They are so wrapped up in their own self involvement that they can’t be bothered with simple things like potty training their poor children. A couple of local news personalities where I live did this with their own daughter. They went on tv because one of them was leaving the station for another opportunity and talked about how their four year old was still in pull ups!!! They got put on blast so bad that the news station removed the Facebook post about the move.

by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2020 9:51 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2020 9:55 PM

She must have gotten some serious clap back from the public about her garbage parenting. That’s why she made effort to “clarify”. I call bullshit, though. Kid probably wears them all day.

by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2020 9:57 PM

Yes r16, women should stay home and be mommies while daddy works himself to death and becomes an alcoholic! Phyllis Schlafly would be proud of your typing skills!

by Anonymousreply 19May 24, 2020 10:02 PM

Her husband looks like he wears them too.

by Anonymousreply 20May 24, 2020 10:04 PM

NO ONE should be talking about the toilet habits of a five year old child except its parents and pediatrician.

Jesus Christ.

If these people need attention so badly, I’m sure they can find plenty of intimate details about themselves to plaster on SM. It’s disgusting to talk about her child in that context. Tell us how often you peg your hound-dog-looking husband, you shrew.

by Anonymousreply 21May 24, 2020 10:06 PM

She has a weird hostility towards her younger daughter. She has implied several times before that she finds the kid difficult and hard to love.

by Anonymousreply 22May 24, 2020 10:06 PM

Ew. No one needed to know this. And little "Delta" is going to be so embarrassed if and when kids at school hear about this.

by Anonymousreply 23May 24, 2020 10:07 PM

R19 who said women should stay home, or that men should work themselves to death? I simply said that many career parents focus more on themselves and less on their own children. Especially, people in the news and entertainment fields. If you don’t think that is true just look at how many fucked up celebrity children there are.

by Anonymousreply 24May 24, 2020 10:07 PM

wow, the very definition of TMI

by Anonymousreply 25May 24, 2020 10:08 PM

Hopefully she stops wearing them some time before her mother STARTS wearing them.

by Anonymousreply 26May 24, 2020 10:13 PM

R19 calm down, Mary!! Why you all triggered?

by Anonymousreply 27May 24, 2020 10:13 PM

So what? So does our President

by Anonymousreply 28May 24, 2020 10:14 PM

[quote] NO ONE should be talking about the toilet habits of a five year old child except its parents and pediatrician.

Amen, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 29May 24, 2020 10:14 PM

Doesn’t she loathe Jameela Jamil? That earns her points in my book.

by Anonymousreply 30May 24, 2020 10:14 PM

I guess there's no rush to potty train your child when you have nannies and aren't the one changing a FIVE year old's diapers.

I've heard from acquaintances who teach kindergarten that a surprisingly high number of children are coming in without being toilet trained.

by Anonymousreply 31May 24, 2020 10:23 PM

I think we might have a mommie dearest in the making. What sane, rational adult would post that chart for all to see on Twitter?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 24, 2020 10:36 PM

The biggest scam the diaper companies every did was to invent these pull-ups. Kids used to be potty trained before they were 2. Maybe Kristen is getting a kick back from Pull-ups to tell parents it's perfectly fine to have your kid in diapers at 5. Why not buy a cheap plastic mattress cover if you just need it at night? What crap.

by Anonymousreply 33May 24, 2020 10:39 PM

Because she's a celebrity that craves constant attention.

by Anonymousreply 34May 24, 2020 11:38 PM

R10 I think clams are supposed to treat their kids like adults, which basically means let them do whatever they want.

R21 Kristen is already doing that. She just recently talked about a fight she got into with Dax because she asked him to do the washing.

R22 that doesn't surprise me. Kristen talked about being worried if whether or not she would love her kid when she first got pregnant on Ellen.

by Anonymousreply 35May 25, 2020 8:42 AM

The more I know about her and Dax, the more insufferable I find them both. They both come across as grand narcissists who cloak themselves in a faux humbleness that is repulsive. We know Dax comes from a dysfunctional family and was molested as a kid, which explains his problems to some degree, but it's always seemed to me that Kristen is not working with a full deck. I remember listening to an episode of Dax's podcast once where he said that the first time he visited/met her parents, Kristen had her mother prepare recordings of "Alf" episodes and queue them on their TV, and that immediately when they arrived, Kristen went straight to the living room and started watching them.

by Anonymousreply 36May 26, 2020 2:27 AM

Is she bipolar?

by Anonymousreply 37May 26, 2020 2:39 AM

[Quote] I remember listening to an episode of Dax's podcast once where he said that the first time he visited/met her parents, Kristen had her mother prepare recordings of "Alf" episodes and queue them on their TV, and that immediately when they arrived, Kristen went straight to the living room and started watching them.

Did he say why Kristen did that??

by Anonymousreply 38May 26, 2020 3:56 AM

The weirdest thing about the ALF story is that it must have been on DVD by the time they started airing. If her family loved it so much, why would they still wach VHS recordings of it? This story sounds fake, true fans of ALF would have splurged on the DVDs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 26, 2020 4:25 AM

I mean "started DATING"***

by Anonymousreply 40May 26, 2020 4:25 AM

I mean, she's a former child actress, so we can make an educated guess the cheese isn't fully on the cracker.

by Anonymousreply 41May 26, 2020 4:52 AM

That Alf shit sounds like my sister in law, who only watches cartoons from her childhood. (She’s 40.) it’s a deeply creepy arrested development.

My sil is also very Catholic and her father is very creepy and controlling... you do the math.

by Anonymousreply 42May 26, 2020 5:06 AM

I’m glad I had an abortion!

by Anonymousreply 43May 26, 2020 5:08 AM

Potty training is not that hard. Unless you are a dumb skank.

by Anonymousreply 44May 26, 2020 5:14 AM

So now she's playing the victim because she's being "shamed". She knows how the media works. She put out this information herself. Now she's being "shamed?" She really is a fool.

by Anonymousreply 45May 26, 2020 5:29 AM

#DIAPERGATE!!!!!!

Further proof of the liberal Sodom and Gomorrah that is Hollywood!

by Anonymousreply 46May 26, 2020 5:34 AM

The whole situation stinks to high heaven!

by Anonymousreply 47May 26, 2020 6:00 AM

The whole situation stinks to high heaven!

by Anonymousreply 48May 26, 2020 6:00 AM

[quote]R21 NO ONE should be talking about the toilet habits of a five year old child except its parents and pediatrician.

Well, she’s the parent, and she’s talking about it.

So ... fine?

by Anonymousreply 49May 26, 2020 6:03 AM

Dax is the definition of punchable face.

by Anonymousreply 50May 26, 2020 6:19 AM

Problem is a lot of women today are too busy trying to be social media stars and are neglecting this important aspect of parenting. In my grandmother’s time, kids were trained by 1.5-2 years tops because it was shitty work washing those gross cloth diapers by hand, especially when they do adult sized shits when they start eating table food. My mom’s time was 2-2.5 years because disposable diapers were very expensive. I remember one cousin who was in diapers at 4 and we all laughed our heads off and whispered my aunt was lazy. Now, it’s common to see 5 year olds in diapers because the cost isn’t as prohibitive and there’s the frau mantra of “MY child will decide when he’s ready!” Bitch, you gettin’ played by a 5 year old!

by Anonymousreply 51May 26, 2020 6:55 AM

They also pretended to newly purchase a house just to (a) get attention and (b) to get an interior design company to sponsor their renovations. In reality, Dax had owned the mansion in Laughlin Park for 15+ years. They are fake little famewhores.

by Anonymousreply 52May 26, 2020 7:49 AM

R49, fine, talk about with your mommy book-club frozé-guzzling essential oil frau frenemies.

Plastering the TMI of your child’s toilet habits all over social media is not “fine“.

I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.

by Anonymousreply 53May 26, 2020 4:41 PM

[Quote] fine, talk about with your mommy book-club frozé-guzzling essential oil frau frenemies.

Try saying that fast 5 times in a row.

by Anonymousreply 54May 26, 2020 4:44 PM

And, try saying it to a female.

by Anonymousreply 55May 26, 2020 9:01 PM

Make boom for daddy!

by Anonymousreply 56May 26, 2020 9:02 PM

[quote] Dax is the definition of punchable face.

I don't care about his face, but I do want to see his enormous, needs-its-own-zip-code cock.

by Anonymousreply 57May 26, 2020 9:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!