Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How often do you wash your hair?

I feel like there is no real right answer. Please take my pole

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2020 8:12 PM

Well, before the pandemic I’d send it out once a week.

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2020 7:04 PM

Frau thread. Men wash it every time we shower (though there are some bubblebath-types on here).

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2020 7:06 PM

I’m bald. But I wash my head every day

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2020 7:08 PM

Used to do the whole daily thing. But following puberty (and worldwide travel, etc.), have eased into 1X/week.

Hair seems to like it much better that way.

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2020 7:09 PM

I have very dry hair. If I shampoo every day, I end up with hay. I do run a dab of conditioner through my hair every day, though.

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2020 7:09 PM

Told by my hairdresser that men wash their hair far too often in water that is far too hot and that 2-3 times a week at the most.

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2020 7:11 PM

Why don't you want to keep your pole, OP?

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2020 7:16 PM

Pre-pandemic it was twice - once in the morning before work and then after working out at the gym the evening. Now it's once a day.

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2020 7:23 PM

I'm a total top, OP -Ain't no fuckin' way I'm taking our pole!

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2020 7:23 PM

Yeah, R6, but if you have greasy hair or you work out, most guys need to wash their hair once a day. Obviously less would be better but not really practical.

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2020 7:25 PM

I live in Houston where the humidity is obscene in summer and still wash mine every other day. Unless you’re really sweaty and grimy, this is plenty.

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2020 7:30 PM

I shower twice a day and wash my hair with each shower. My hair is very oily and needs regular washing. It gets greasy and smelly in just 24 hours.

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2020 7:49 PM

[quote]Please take my pole

*Insert joke here*

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2020 8:01 PM

Ditto, r12. I find even the few times I let the hair wash go till 2nd day, I start to smell the dreaded 'scalp oil". I don't know how folks can stand to smell that. A week of no hair washing would be ....unimaginable.

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2020 8:03 PM

Yes r14 I get that "scalp oil" smell if my hair is unwashed for more than 24 hours or if I've been outside for awhile. It's nasty. If I were like some people here and only washed my hair 2 or 3 times a week it would be absolutely disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2020 8:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!