Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alex Newell from Glee and the Glee Project

Why didn't he make it big?

I thought that Alex was probably more talented than anyone else in both casts.

What an amazing voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2020 1:57 PM

"I Will Always Love You."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2020 1:48 PM

Do you think there are many roles for a fat black cross dresser in Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2020 1:52 PM

Performing "I Am Changing" on the Glee Project.

The quality of the video sucks, but watching this performance the first time it aired, just blew me away.

Alex really is a phenomenal talent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2020 1:53 PM

She no do have the how you say

Star quality

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2020 1:53 PM

This must be one of those generational things I don't understand, like Billy Eilesh, I Drink Your Milkshake, and thinking Keanu Reeves is anything but a wooden actor who was well cast a few times.

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2020 1:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!