Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Rush Limbaugh Dead Yet?

What’s taking so long??

by Anonymousreply 50October 20, 2020 12:33 AM

We are in no Rush to have him.

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2020 9:13 AM

He's already dead, but they can't announce it yet because his dick is still stuck inside Patty Heaton's crusty cooch. He tried to pull out but didn't have the strength to yank it out and is now stuck there.

Rigor mortis has set in and Ms Heaton refuses to let him go because she hasn't had anything hard inside her for more than three decades and is savoring the experience.

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2020 10:06 AM

He gave an update. I hope Trump, with his stable genius mind, is giving him medical advice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2020 12:01 AM

Guys like him have long lives for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2020 12:05 AM

No shit, the reaper must be too busy to pick him up.

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2020 12:06 AM

With a nod to R1, Hell's "Trump Tunnel Wing" is still under construction and, since history's fiends object to sharing current space with the likes of this 21st century confederacy of evil, we are stuck with them until the complex is completed. Once the ribbon cutting ceremony takes place, they'll be dropping like flies.

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2020 12:19 AM

Only the good die young.

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2020 12:22 AM

Why would he be getting "treatment:" for incurable lung cancer? Sounds like now that he got his medal, the Repugs have plans to announce he's in remission or cured.

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2020 12:30 AM

I’m hoping he holds on until January 22, 2020. I want him to see Joe and Jill Biden and the Obamas back in the White House first. I want him to die knowing that by foisting the Trump monster on us, we might go 16 years before another Republican has a chance of getting in the Oval Office. That’s a lot of liberal judicial appointments.

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2020 12:31 AM

[QUOTE] January 22, 2021*

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2020 12:32 AM

I only hope it's a slow, grueling death.

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2020 12:59 AM

I hope he is suffering but I know he is not.

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2020 1:08 AM

Jeez, OP. I've never wished death on anyone in my life. I don't think most people every have either. What's your problem, hun?

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2020 1:53 AM

R13 Seeing as how you've done exactly that in other posts, you're a cunt and a stupid troll.

by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2020 2:04 AM

Exactly when, R14?

R13

by Anonymousreply 15May 28, 2020 2:11 AM

R8, the purpose of the treatment is to delay the inevitable for a while.

by Anonymousreply 16May 28, 2020 2:16 AM

It's a strange situation when a malignancy gets cancer, OP.

Cancer of the cancer doesn't kill as fast as when a real human gets the disease.

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2020 2:20 AM

It’s too bad he’s not dead yet. He probably lied about the severity of his illness. I’m sure he’ll be around at election time.

by Anonymousreply 18May 28, 2020 2:44 AM

There is no justice.

by Anonymousreply 19May 28, 2020 4:02 AM

I take absolutely no pleasure in sharing this interesting rumor that Rush has been hospitalized with the Covid.

She claims she has first hand information from witnesses. If true, they won't be able to keep a lid on it for very long.

Thoughts and prayers, obviously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 27, 2020 3:02 PM

Heaven doesn't want him and Satan doesn't want the competition

by Anonymousreply 21August 27, 2020 3:07 PM

Thoughts: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! DIE PIG SCUM!"

Prayers: "Please Lord, let him die an agonizing death, alone."

by Anonymousreply 22August 27, 2020 3:07 PM

I don't wish ill on anyone and I had to watch my dad suffer through stage 4 cancer, but when this asshole was on the radio making fun of Ted Kennedy saying he was drunk when he had a BRAIN TUMOR I say, fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 23August 27, 2020 3:13 PM

[quote] Thoughts and prayers, obviously.

Oh, but of course. I mean it goes without saying.

by Anonymousreply 24August 27, 2020 3:19 PM

My "Wow - Rush is actually evil" moment came when he started cracking up about the death toll in the Japanese Tsunami.

Some people work very hard to remove themselves from the tenants of common human decency.

Rush has put in overtime.

And as to why we should wish him dead - as long as his piggy little shit-smeared mouth keeps oinking, lies and disinformation are burbling out of it. His remarks about Covid are enough for me to wish he'd crack up and croak off.

by Anonymousreply 25August 27, 2020 3:20 PM

Trash seems to linger by the curb forever.

Isn't that vile Cheney still alive?

by Anonymousreply 26August 27, 2020 3:21 PM

"Rush Limbaugh says cancer treatment ‘kicking my ass,"

How hard would it be for anything to miss that fat, flabby, pompous white ass?

by Anonymousreply 27August 27, 2020 3:26 PM

No confirmation from any other source yet?

by Anonymousreply 28August 27, 2020 3:31 PM

R1, I believe he is mine.

by Anonymousreply 29August 27, 2020 3:46 PM

I'm creating a special place for him. It takes time. I'm very busy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 27, 2020 3:54 PM

How much longer before the expansion renovations to Hell are completed? The Grim Reaper's to-do list is severely backlogged due to this delay.

by Anonymousreply 31August 27, 2020 4:04 PM

[quote] Some people work very hard to remove themselves from the tenants of common human decency.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 32August 27, 2020 4:40 PM

Die! Pig Fucker! Die!

by Anonymousreply 33August 27, 2020 4:47 PM

Yeah, I was wondering too. Is this a Valerie Harper type thing or what?

by Anonymousreply 34August 27, 2020 5:05 PM

Why is he still alive?

We were PROMISED DEATH!

by Anonymousreply 35August 27, 2020 5:15 PM

Another broken promise from Trump and the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 36August 27, 2020 5:23 PM

If I had received a Medal of Honor in the past, I would bury it. Limbaugh being a recipient tarnishes the honor beyond the repair.

I would love to see an ad consisting of a group of really stellar past recipients talking about how Trump cheapened the honor forever by giving it to Limbaugh, who has done nothing positive for this country.

by Anonymousreply 37August 27, 2020 6:41 PM

It turned out to be chancre tuber, not cancerous tumors.

Scumskin gets like that.

by Anonymousreply 38August 27, 2020 6:45 PM

I think he's faking so he can get into the supplement racket. Can't let Alex Jones and Glenn Beck have all that sweet, sweet Deplorable cash.

by Anonymousreply 39August 27, 2020 6:55 PM

R39, this was my suspicion as well - he'll be miraculously cured by some bullshit available at the low cost of $49.99 a bottle. Take a swig every day and smoke all the ciggies you want!

by Anonymousreply 40August 27, 2020 7:46 PM

I actually hope he lives long enough to see Trump lose the election and not before Jan 20, 2021. If he dies while Trump is in office, Trump is likely to have a state funeral for him and have his body lie in state in the East Room.

by Anonymousreply 41August 27, 2020 8:16 PM

News:

“It’s tough to realize that the days where I do not think I’m under a death sentence are over,” Limbaugh continued. “Now, we all are, is the point. We all know that we’re going to die at some point, but when you have a terminal disease diagnosis that has a time frame to it, then that puts a different psychological and even physical awareness to it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 19, 2020 8:59 PM

Wakes up every day and thanks God he did. Yep, then proceeds to go on his show and talk shit about anyone not on his side. Fuck you, Rush.

by Anonymousreply 43October 19, 2020 9:09 PM

Getting his last licks in while he can R43, because he knows what's awaiting him. Well, if you believe in God in Karma.

by Anonymousreply 44October 19, 2020 9:15 PM

According to Twitter, he was crying about having cancer on his show today.

Womp womp.

by Anonymousreply 45October 19, 2020 9:46 PM

The same guy who made fun of Michael J Fox saying he was making his symptoms worse and Ted Kennedy for messing up Obama's name because he had BRAIN CANCER?

Again, I say, fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 46October 19, 2020 9:53 PM

I just re-read my own post and "but when you have a terminal disease diagnosis that has a time frame to it" really makes me think that his doctor gave him an actual time frame of how much longer he has.

What do we think, 3 months?

by Anonymousreply 47October 19, 2020 10:29 PM

I’m not sure what kind of lung cancer he has or what stage but yes he likely has been told a time frame. I’ve been through 3 lung cancer deaths in my family and sadly the survival rates are no better today than they were in the 80s.

My mother’s anniversary is Oct 30. We were in a support group for patients and their carers. There were 16 families in the group when we joined. When my mother passed 7 of those original 16 has already gone. All 16 were gone by Dec ‘19 so the longest survival was therefore 3 years and 6 months in that group.

So I would estimate Rush will be gone by the end of 2021. His time can certainly be measured in months rather than years anyway. It’s a nasty disease and not the most pleasant way to die. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone but I certainly won’t miss Rush, let’s put it that way.

by Anonymousreply 48October 19, 2020 10:42 PM

I hope he dies painfully and horribly. I hope his nurses short him on morphine and he feels every bit of it.

Fuck him, hatemongering bastard.

by Anonymousreply 49October 19, 2020 10:47 PM

I hope the election results destroy what's left of him.

by Anonymousreply 50October 20, 2020 12:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!