Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Rush Limbaugh Dead Yet?

What’s taking so long??

by Anonymousreply 1905/27/2020

We are in no Rush to have him.

by Anonymousreply 105/24/2020

He's already dead, but they can't announce it yet because his dick is still stuck inside Patty Heaton's crusty cooch. He tried to pull out but didn't have the strength to yank it out and is now stuck there.

Rigor mortis has set in and Ms Heaton refuses to let him go because she hasn't had anything hard inside her for more than three decades and is savoring the experience.

by Anonymousreply 205/24/2020

He gave an update. I hope Trump, with his stable genius mind, is giving him medical advice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305/27/2020

Guys like him have long lives for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 405/27/2020

No shit, the reaper must be too busy to pick him up.

by Anonymousreply 505/27/2020

With a nod to R1, Hell's "Trump Tunnel Wing" is still under construction and, since history's fiends object to sharing current space with the likes of this 21st century confederacy of evil, we are stuck with them until the complex is completed. Once the ribbon cutting ceremony takes place, they'll be dropping like flies.

by Anonymousreply 605/27/2020

Only the good die young.

by Anonymousreply 705/27/2020

Why would he be getting "treatment:" for incurable lung cancer? Sounds like now that he got his medal, the Repugs have plans to announce he's in remission or cured.

by Anonymousreply 805/27/2020

I’m hoping he holds on until January 22, 2020. I want him to see Joe and Jill Biden and the Obamas back in the White House first. I want him to die knowing that by foisting the Trump monster on us, we might go 16 years before another Republican has a chance of getting in the Oval Office. That’s a lot of liberal judicial appointments.

by Anonymousreply 905/27/2020

[QUOTE] January 22, 2021*

by Anonymousreply 1005/27/2020

I only hope it's a slow, grueling death.

by Anonymousreply 1105/27/2020

I hope he is suffering but I know he is not.

by Anonymousreply 1205/27/2020

Jeez, OP. I've never wished death on anyone in my life. I don't think most people every have either. What's your problem, hun?

by Anonymousreply 1305/27/2020

R13 Seeing as how you've done exactly that in other posts, you're a cunt and a stupid troll.

by Anonymousreply 1405/27/2020

Exactly when, R14?

R13

by Anonymousreply 1505/27/2020

R8, the purpose of the treatment is to delay the inevitable for a while.

by Anonymousreply 1605/27/2020

It's a strange situation when a malignancy gets cancer, OP.

Cancer of the cancer doesn't kill as fast as when a real human gets the disease.

by Anonymousreply 1705/27/2020

It’s too bad he’s not dead yet. He probably lied about the severity of his illness. I’m sure he’ll be around at election time.

by Anonymousreply 1805/27/2020

There is no justice.

by Anonymousreply 1905/27/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!