Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chef Chris Fischer

He used to be rail thin.

It's only after he married Amy Schumer that he gained weight.

It's all her fault!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2020 5:28 AM

I actually like him at this weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2020 11:53 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2020 11:54 PM

Neither one is that fat, for Americans. And he's kinda handsome!

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2020 11:57 PM

He could do so much better

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2020 11:58 PM

Amy Schumer is so fucking obnoxious.

I hate her.

Chris seems like such a decent guy. I have no idea why he would ever be with someone like her.

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2020 12:00 AM

Oh those were the days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2020 12:04 AM

He’s autistic

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2020 12:06 AM

So having a kid probably stresses the shit out of him, if he’s like the aspergers guys I know

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2020 12:07 AM

These two should have gotten married instead

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2020 12:07 AM

Jake's too fixated on Tom Holland

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2020 12:20 AM

Chris looks cut, at R6.

And yeah, Jake and Chris just seem like friends. Plus, they're the same age.

Jake is totally into twinks.

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2020 1:05 AM

There is something about him that I find adorable.

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2020 1:19 AM

He looks ten times better with longer hair. Close cropped hair just ages a man terribly.

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2020 1:23 AM

Looks MUCH better now.

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2020 2:39 AM

Did those two boys shave each others legs? R9

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2020 2:49 AM

[quote] He’s autistic

Is he really? Or is that just a guess?

[quote] So having a kid probably stresses the shit out of him, if he’s like the aspergers guys I know

That and having a new reality tv cooking show on the Food Network, starring his loud and obnoxious wife.

"Amy Schumer learns how to cook." Ugh.

Even in a pandemic, she still manages to steal the limelight from her husband, and turn his career into hers.

by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2020 5:08 AM

If he married that tediously unfunny twat, his weight's the least of his problems.

by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2020 5:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!