Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does this anti-lockdown Repuke ping to you?

He pings - hard - to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2020 7:19 AM

go to bed Svetlana

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2020 10:01 AM

What?

Fuck you, r2. You shut down discussion on WTF the opposition are doing?

Why?

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2020 10:10 AM

He's hawt!

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2020 10:46 AM

Federalist Columnist = he's a rigjht-wing goon that no one with a living brain cell should ever listen to.

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2020 10:58 AM

His favorite story to tell is how he beat up some fag in a tea room who dared to make a pass at him once upon a time. His voice is a high, feminine whine and he has cheap taste in wiglets. He reminds me of a million closet case, frat boys I knew as an undergrad. Ugh. Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2020 11:00 AM

But that's what I love, r4.

To take him..

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2020 11:03 AM

Also, does Tucker Carlson look like a Sad Clown to you in this still?

Because he looks a Sad Clown to me

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2020 11:05 AM

That doesn't look like a wig to me.

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2020 11:12 AM

I had hair like his once and two black people at work told me I looked like a young Republican and I cut that shit off. That was not a message I wanted to be sending.

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2020 11:37 AM

Even if he is gay what does it matter? Who would want to have sex with him?

I’m not bisexual but I think I’d rather have sex with a female Democrat than a male Republican!

by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2020 12:00 PM

As unlikeable and untrustworthy as Ted Cruz. Good hair (plugs?) though.

by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2020 12:44 PM

The morning show people were delighted Tucker got his own evening show. No. One. Can. Stand. Him.

The not-so-subtle shade Steve and Brian used to throw at him during commercial breaks was fun to watch. There was no love lost between Tucker and Clayton Morris, who left Fox in 2017 to make more money elsewhere.

Tucker is not the brightest bulb on the porch. But, he’s willing to parrot the party line and do what the suits tell him so his ratings are higher and his contract payout is justified.

When he goes to the newsroom downstairs you should see people run for the hills. He loves the conference room in the middle (the fishbowl) so he can be “seen” and play the journalist part.

by Anonymousreply 12May 23, 2020 2:25 PM

More douche than gay.

by Anonymousreply 13May 23, 2020 3:03 PM

he was cuter when he was younger

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 23, 2020 3:24 PM

I don't think OP was talking about Tucker Carlson, but rather the guy he was interviewing. A lot of NYer's are feeling the same way.

by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2020 3:47 PM

I don’t watch deplorable propaganda

by Anonymousreply 16May 23, 2020 3:49 PM

R16, I'm wondering if propaganda is actually why OP posted it.

by Anonymousreply 17May 23, 2020 4:02 PM

No, r17. I posted it because I've gone to my mother's for lockdown and Fox is on all the time here (I wear headphones almost 24/7). I walked into the living room and this guy was on Tucker and I was shocked at how much he pings to me.

That's all.

by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2020 7:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!