Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ever dated a Neanderthal? What were his pickup lines.

Homo bottoms, please post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 26, 2020 1:53 PM

I had an ex who used to brag about how much Neanderthal DNA he had…My response was always along the lines of, “Neanderthals died off because of their incapacity for creativity. That’s not something you should brag about or even share with people. You should be ashamed of it.”

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2020 9:36 AM

His first words to me were: You wanna fuck?

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2020 3:01 PM

I hooked up with a guy who bragged he had neanderthal dna - We were chatting online and he mentioned it. I said "didn't they beat their mate with a club and drag them back to a cave?" He texted me a pic of his dick and said "this is the only club I got" He could beat me over the head with it anytime!

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2020 3:40 PM

Neanderthal Becky to Neanderthal Karen:

"Why do you stay with that crude caveman?"

Neanderthal Karen to Neanderthal Becky:

"Beats me!"

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2020 3:45 PM

Neanderthal DNA shaming!

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2020 3:51 PM

I'm waiting for the Homosex Man to weigh in.

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2020 3:51 PM

Fuck my extra large eye sockets, big brain!

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2020 4:05 PM

Neanderthal lovers are such animals! So selfish! Only in pursuit of their own pleasure!

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2020 4:17 PM

Him: "ME FUCK YOU. YOU HAVE BABIES."

Me: ""Um, I'm a dude, I can't have babies."

Him: "ME FUCK YOU. YOU HAVE BABIES."

Me: "Fine."

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2020 4:26 PM

That jaw jut. That does it for me, these sexy beasts.

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2020 12:02 AM

R9 Can I get his number?

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2020 12:04 AM

A new study confirms that all modern humans have neanderthal DNA, even sub-Saharan Africans, who incorrectly were thought to not have any.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2020 12:16 AM

There are Neanderthal bottoms, you know. They are never clean down there.

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2020 12:41 AM

What tall monkey like you doing tarp pit like dis?

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2020 12:56 AM

Was in a relationship with one for 9 years. Live in a really rural area. He was blue-collar, chubby-muscular (due to his line of work) which I like, Tom Selleck moustache, and Neanderthal brow. Was an online hookup which turned into a fuck buddy which turned into "there's 5 guys to date within an hour of here and so far this is working so..." Not everyone's cup of tea, but we were into each other and got along. Our lives were on different trajectories and it ended up falling apart.

by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2020 12:56 AM

R14 here

tar pit, obviously.

What Gronk lacks in smarts he makes up for in dingleberries

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2020 12:58 AM

Instead of Brokeback, it sounds like you lived Pleistocene Mountain, r15.

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2020 1:18 AM

r15 did he have a neanderthal dong?

by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2020 2:39 AM

When I had my DNA sequenced it came back and said I had 215 Neanderthal variants. Which is sort of high number when you think of it.

by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2020 4:38 AM

Neanderthal DNA...pfffttt.

People with RH Negative blood have aliens for ancestors. Top that.

by Anonymousreply 20May 26, 2020 5:08 AM

R15 what's a Neanderthal dong and hows it different from my peepee

by Anonymousreply 21May 26, 2020 1:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!