Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I miss going to a bathhouse

We like to go to bathhouses on occasion to watch and be watched (we only play together but like the charged sexual energy). It’s obviously been months since we have been able to partake in this kind of fun and who knows when the baths will reopen and more importantly when we will feel to return once they do open. Anyone else miss baths, sex clubs and bookstores?

by Anonymousreply 39June 9, 2020 11:29 PM

It took about 8 years for 100,000 people to die of AIDS.

97,000 have died from covid19 this year.

Sometimes it's fun to be Debbie Downer.

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2020 8:41 AM

"...when we will feel to return once they do open." The 3 P's! Puerile, Prurient, and Pathetic, all in one post! THIS is why I visit DL at three thirty in the morning...

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2020 10:57 AM

Will they ever reopen? And if they do, will people even go? Even though closeted men risked passing STDs along to their wives and girlfriends, I think they might draw the line with Covid 19.

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2020 1:28 PM

Does anyone under 45 go to bathhouses in America?

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2020 1:35 PM

You’d be surprised at the age range at a bathhouse. After the bars closed the one here in Dallas is mainly younger guys.

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2020 8:06 PM

I'm sure Flex Atlanta gets some Georgia Tech students. It's just down the street.

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2020 8:09 PM

I miss them, too!

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2020 8:11 PM

Stay out of the bathhousees, fucking cocktease OP.

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2020 8:13 PM

I will go to the bathhouses when they reopen wearing a surgical mask and a transparent plastic safety mask. No kissing ONLY cock sucking.

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2020 11:12 PM

I was wearing my surgical mask as usual when I went to Whole Foods 13 days ago and the checkout person was flirting with me. So that was nice.

Unfortunately it was a woman.

by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2020 11:14 PM

The bathhouse in Dallas is reopening today. 25% capacity. locker rooms, showers and public play spaces will remain closed. All guests must have a private room and doors must remain closed. Masks required. Not sure why they are even bothering to reopen.

And why should we stay out of bath houses r8? Not everyone who goes to one has to have sex with everyone there

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2020 9:25 PM

R4 I was just going to ask about this. I have never been to a bathhouse. I’m not even entirely sure what it is.

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2020 9:27 PM

R11. Not opening the showers is the stupidest and most vile and disgusting things I’ve ever heard!

by Anonymousreply 13May 25, 2020 9:28 PM

God, I miss brunch.

by Anonymousreply 14May 25, 2020 9:28 PM

I miss Glory holes especially the run with multiple openings

Cock attack from all sides!

by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2020 9:34 PM

Depends on where you live. Our 2 bathhouses and many adult bookstores have reopened. A friend said they were all so busy he was astounded. One bathhouse was taking reservations because they were full. I met him at an ABS at 1130 pm to see what he was talking about. It was like a tailgate party in the parking lot - all men of course. Lots of business. Plenty of meth too, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 16May 25, 2020 9:54 PM

What city, r16?

by Anonymousreply 17May 25, 2020 10:35 PM

It’s called saunas rest of the world

by Anonymousreply 18May 25, 2020 10:40 PM

I miss going too, but will not be returning until there’s a Covid vaccine. Hopefully, my local spot will survive that long. These businesses were already dwindling in number (in the US at least) due to other challenges. It’s a shame that the pandemic likely will kill off a good number more.

by Anonymousreply 19May 25, 2020 10:58 PM

R19, in the past few years, "these businesses" have been experiencing a huge increase in business for a couple reasons IMO. The first easy one is that the apps have become toxic, full of selfiesexual millennitards and Zs playing weird games and not getting laid. You can go to one of these adult businesses and unless you're super fug, you're going to get some.

Where the businesses are closing, it's about real estate. Either the place loses its lease, or the owner decides to cash in on ridiculous real estate inflation and sell.

by Anonymousreply 20May 25, 2020 11:22 PM

I miss going to Korean spas. The whole place is filled with naked men, most walking around towelless. And getting a body scrub and massage is next to heaven.

by Anonymousreply 21May 25, 2020 11:48 PM

God bless glory holes r15! Miss The Slammer

by Anonymousreply 22May 25, 2020 11:50 PM

Why are gays so mentally damaged and self destructive? Even though I could get bj in the parks of uptown Dallas, I simply refuse to dishonor myself with the inflated hospital bill. Cant you simply just mist yourself with rose water OP?

by Anonymousreply 23May 26, 2020 12:37 AM

Why are gays so mentally damaged and self destructive? Even though I could get bj in the parks of uptown Dallas, I simply refuse to dishonor myself with the inflated hospital bill. Cant you simply just mist yourself with rose water OP?

by Anonymousreply 24May 26, 2020 12:37 AM

I miss the bathhouse too. I don't go often, but I like that I have the option. I never had an STD. I am very careful. On the occasional times when I do go, I play safely. I don't need to have wild sex, just jacking off with another guy or group of guys is fun and a nice outlet. Even if I don't have sex, it's nice being in a gay environment, being naked, seeing other naked or semi-naked men. and hanging out in the steam room, sauna or Jacuzzi. I like escaping into the bathhouse world and forgetting the real world for a few hours being sexual, nonsexual or just being around other gay men. I hope Club San Diego survives.

by Anonymousreply 25May 26, 2020 2:43 AM

[QUOTE]The bathhouse in Dallas is reopening today. 25% capacity.

Also, if you're gonna get fucked, you should only allow 25% of the cock to penetrate you.

by Anonymousreply 26May 26, 2020 3:46 AM

I can’t imagine bathhouses opening in this climate. What’s the point if it’s only 25% full. Anyone could have Covid and pass it one.

Why play Russian roulette with your life?

by Anonymousreply 27May 26, 2020 3:51 AM

I love how R23 R24 posted twice, so we can FF and block her homophobic comments twice.

by Anonymousreply 28May 26, 2020 2:18 PM

Masks required?

I think they're all missing the point of the bathhouse.

by Anonymousreply 29May 26, 2020 3:23 PM

R28 = deranged, self-hating gay.

by Anonymousreply 30May 26, 2020 3:58 PM

I drove by Flex Atlanta. Not only were they open, the place was packed! I was shocked!

by Anonymousreply 31June 9, 2020 1:47 PM

[quote]Cant you simply just mist yourself with rose water OP?

I just don't come as hard anymore that way.

by Anonymousreply 32June 9, 2020 1:52 PM

Tokyo Valentino in Atlanta never even closed.

by Anonymousreply 33June 9, 2020 1:57 PM

OP types like a fat whore!!!!

by Anonymousreply 34June 9, 2020 1:59 PM

So would you go to a gay version of this event?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 9, 2020 2:49 PM

It's all fun and games until the next killer STI shows up.

by Anonymousreply 36June 9, 2020 7:55 PM

R36 sex negative loon

by Anonymousreply 37June 9, 2020 9:50 PM

R9, you can get one of those masks with a hole over the mouth. It's meant for eating, but you could use it for cocksucking, too.

by Anonymousreply 38June 9, 2020 9:56 PM

R37 dumb cumdump

by Anonymousreply 39June 9, 2020 11:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!