Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I miss going to a bathhouse

We like to go to bathhouses on occasion to watch and be watched (we only play together but like the charged sexual energy). It’s obviously been months since we have been able to partake in this kind of fun and who knows when the baths will reopen and more importantly when we will feel to return once they do open. Anyone else miss baths, sex clubs and bookstores?

by Anonymousreply 30Last Tuesday at 7:58 AM

It took about 8 years for 100,000 people to die of AIDS.

97,000 have died from covid19 this year.

Sometimes it's fun to be Debbie Downer.

by Anonymousreply 105/23/2020

"...when we will feel to return once they do open." The 3 P's! Puerile, Prurient, and Pathetic, all in one post! THIS is why I visit DL at three thirty in the morning...

by Anonymousreply 205/23/2020

Will they ever reopen? And if they do, will people even go? Even though closeted men risked passing STDs along to their wives and girlfriends, I think they might draw the line with Covid 19.

by Anonymousreply 305/23/2020

Does anyone under 45 go to bathhouses in America?

by Anonymousreply 405/23/2020

You’d be surprised at the age range at a bathhouse. After the bars closed the one here in Dallas is mainly younger guys.

by Anonymousreply 505/23/2020

I'm sure Flex Atlanta gets some Georgia Tech students. It's just down the street.

by Anonymousreply 605/23/2020

I miss them, too!

by Anonymousreply 705/23/2020

Stay out of the bathhousees, fucking cocktease OP.

by Anonymousreply 805/23/2020

I will go to the bathhouses when they reopen wearing a surgical mask and a transparent plastic safety mask. No kissing ONLY cock sucking.

by Anonymousreply 905/23/2020

I was wearing my surgical mask as usual when I went to Whole Foods 13 days ago and the checkout person was flirting with me. So that was nice.

Unfortunately it was a woman.

by Anonymousreply 1005/23/2020

The bathhouse in Dallas is reopening today. 25% capacity. locker rooms, showers and public play spaces will remain closed. All guests must have a private room and doors must remain closed. Masks required. Not sure why they are even bothering to reopen.

And why should we stay out of bath houses r8? Not everyone who goes to one has to have sex with everyone there

by Anonymousreply 1105/25/2020

R4 I was just going to ask about this. I have never been to a bathhouse. I’m not even entirely sure what it is.

by Anonymousreply 1205/25/2020

R11. Not opening the showers is the stupidest and most vile and disgusting things I’ve ever heard!

by Anonymousreply 1305/25/2020

God, I miss brunch.

by Anonymousreply 1405/25/2020

I miss Glory holes especially the run with multiple openings

Cock attack from all sides!

by Anonymousreply 1505/25/2020

Depends on where you live. Our 2 bathhouses and many adult bookstores have reopened. A friend said they were all so busy he was astounded. One bathhouse was taking reservations because they were full. I met him at an ABS at 1130 pm to see what he was talking about. It was like a tailgate party in the parking lot - all men of course. Lots of business. Plenty of meth too, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 1605/25/2020

What city, r16?

by Anonymousreply 1705/25/2020

It’s called saunas rest of the world

by Anonymousreply 1805/25/2020

I miss going too, but will not be returning until there’s a Covid vaccine. Hopefully, my local spot will survive that long. These businesses were already dwindling in number (in the US at least) due to other challenges. It’s a shame that the pandemic likely will kill off a good number more.

by Anonymousreply 1905/25/2020

R19, in the past few years, "these businesses" have been experiencing a huge increase in business for a couple reasons IMO. The first easy one is that the apps have become toxic, full of selfiesexual millennitards and Zs playing weird games and not getting laid. You can go to one of these adult businesses and unless you're super fug, you're going to get some.

Where the businesses are closing, it's about real estate. Either the place loses its lease, or the owner decides to cash in on ridiculous real estate inflation and sell.

by Anonymousreply 2005/25/2020

I miss going to Korean spas. The whole place is filled with naked men, most walking around towelless. And getting a body scrub and massage is next to heaven.

by Anonymousreply 2105/25/2020

God bless glory holes r15! Miss The Slammer

by Anonymousreply 2205/25/2020

Why are gays so mentally damaged and self destructive? Even though I could get bj in the parks of uptown Dallas, I simply refuse to dishonor myself with the inflated hospital bill. Cant you simply just mist yourself with rose water OP?

by Anonymousreply 2305/25/2020

Why are gays so mentally damaged and self destructive? Even though I could get bj in the parks of uptown Dallas, I simply refuse to dishonor myself with the inflated hospital bill. Cant you simply just mist yourself with rose water OP?

by Anonymousreply 2405/25/2020

I miss the bathhouse too. I don't go often, but I like that I have the option. I never had an STD. I am very careful. On the occasional times when I do go, I play safely. I don't need to have wild sex, just jacking off with another guy or group of guys is fun and a nice outlet. Even if I don't have sex, it's nice being in a gay environment, being naked, seeing other naked or semi-naked men. and hanging out in the steam room, sauna or Jacuzzi. I like escaping into the bathhouse world and forgetting the real world for a few hours being sexual, nonsexual or just being around other gay men. I hope Club San Diego survives.

by Anonymousreply 2505/25/2020

[QUOTE]The bathhouse in Dallas is reopening today. 25% capacity.

Also, if you're gonna get fucked, you should only allow 25% of the cock to penetrate you.

by Anonymousreply 2605/25/2020

I can’t imagine bathhouses opening in this climate. What’s the point if it’s only 25% full. Anyone could have Covid and pass it one.

Why play Russian roulette with your life?

by Anonymousreply 2705/25/2020

I love how R23 R24 posted twice, so we can FF and block her homophobic comments twice.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Tuesday at 6:18 AM

Masks required?

I think they're all missing the point of the bathhouse.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Tuesday at 7:23 AM

R28 = deranged, self-hating gay.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Tuesday at 7:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!