Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Facebook And YouTube Have Allowed Conspiracy Theorists To Turn Bill Gates Into The Pandemic's Villain

After months of conspiracy-mongering, people around the world are demanding Gates be arrested for crimes against humanity. Here’s how things got so bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2020 9:19 AM

We've even seen that here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2020 7:19 AM

r1 paid trolls promote those theories and the dumbest people on the planet believe it.

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2020 7:22 AM

These freaks should be rounded up like cattle and then force feed the truth, until their brains open up.

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2020 7:35 AM

I mentioned this on a thread last week. It's not just Gates. It's Ellen, Oprah and Meghan Markle as well that are targets. I know people in a media watchdog group. There are confirmed trolls who are paid that sit on this site, Cdan and mainly LSA. The safest site is DL. They ability to grey out threads is why. It's also the reason there have been bitch threads about the greying out option.

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2020 7:43 AM

Bill Gates is NOT a doctor. Why are we even defending him? I feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone.

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2020 7:45 AM

There is a guy on my Next Door app that just won’t shut up about it. Bill Gates conspiracy fool.

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2020 7:46 AM

Is Bill Gates practicing medicine without a license?

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2020 7:48 AM

Creepy, not scientists, not doctors, vaccine happy Bill and Melinda Gates.

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2020 7:51 AM

r8 is the "creepy" conspirafrau troll

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2020 8:06 AM

So, these idiots moved on from the 5G conspiracy?

Thank God for self-isolation which keeps these idiots further away from me.

by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2020 8:06 AM

R4, they used to just get threads deleted here by using a bunch of FFs with multiple accounts, and now the best they can do is grey them out, but they definitely still do it.

I remember in 2016 we would get pro Trump threads that would go wrong for the trolls almost immediately, they'd FF them, and within in an hour start a whole new thread but use more sockpuppets to make it more friendly to trolls. One morning they did it four times with one topic, it was insane. It took too long for Datalounge management to stop that kind of abuse of the FF system, it went on for years.

You could tell the Meghan Markle threads were alt-right threads because they immediately did the exact same thing: FF threads to delete them once "too many" non-Meghan-haters showed up. Same with trans, immigration, and strangely enough some Windows 10 update threads, which was weird.

by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2020 8:11 AM

Why not give them a taste of their own medicine and instead of replying to their threads just bump one of your old favorite threads to push their troll threads further down? If they can't rope any outsider in with their threads their trolling get them nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 12May 23, 2020 8:22 AM

They should just fucking block VPN IPs or all IPs from India, Russia, China and Nigerian troll prisons.

by Anonymousreply 13May 23, 2020 8:34 AM

It's hard to get fun threads going on DL, R12. Plus too many people can't help themselves and reply to trolls.

by Anonymousreply 14May 23, 2020 9:08 AM

Like most billionaires, Gates tries to ease his guilty conscience by engaging in "charity". He should give his money back to all the Microsoft users who have had to endure using his crappy products.

by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2020 9:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!