Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bexar County GOP bigwig: Covid is a hoax, take off your masks and HUG!

Seriously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32Last Saturday at 2:16 PM

It takes a special kind of stupid to push this idea. Or maybe she's just "special," period.

by Anonymousreply 1Last Friday at 7:20 PM

They all look like charter members of the comorbidity committee.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Friday at 7:20 PM

How many more weeks before we read her obituary? That's how most of these stories seem to end.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Friday at 7:22 PM

Moo.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Friday at 7:24 PM

The reaction to this a hundred years ago would be to drag her into the street and literally kick her ass out of the town. Maybe we should go back to these ways...

by Anonymousreply 5Last Friday at 7:29 PM

Republican Women are usually Incest Survivors, they worship the patriarchal hierarchy.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Friday at 7:35 PM

What a twat

by Anonymousreply 7Last Friday at 7:39 PM

Dumb and fat, the lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Friday at 7:39 PM

This "Democratic hoax" to distract everyone from "all the wonderful things Trump has done for this country" seems to be working remarkably well!

by Anonymousreply 9Last Friday at 7:40 PM

It's a hoax? So those 100,000 people were just pretending to die?

by Anonymousreply 10Last Friday at 7:41 PM

Whatever

by Anonymousreply 11Last Friday at 7:42 PM

Is that Dina Martina's sister?

by Anonymousreply 12Last Friday at 7:54 PM

Don‘t compare me to that nut R12. I’m much prettier and talented.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13Last Friday at 7:57 PM

I see a lot of overweight people there. See you on the ventilator ward in two weeks, honey!

by Anonymousreply 14Last Friday at 8:00 PM

I thought it was that terrifying I AMA CHRISTIAN WARRIOR!!! woman for a minute.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Friday at 8:05 PM

Good. All deplorables go out and play with each other Then DIE.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Friday at 8:07 PM

How dare you R15!!

Please enjoy my latest single.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17Last Friday at 8:11 PM

She looks like a man.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Friday at 8:11 PM

SHE'S DARK SIDED TOO!!!

by Anonymousreply 19Last Friday at 8:12 PM

I say let them run around without their masks. Who cares if these idiots get sick and die?

by Anonymousreply 20Last Friday at 8:15 PM

Will she pay her own hospital bill?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21Last Friday at 8:18 PM

Do they think all those Covid cases and deaths in Europe, China, Iran, Brazil, etc. are also part of the "Democratic hoax"?

by Anonymousreply 22Last Friday at 8:37 PM

I guess it doesn't take a whole lot of smarts to be a GOP bigwig in Bexar County.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23Last Friday at 8:40 PM

Where on which recent DL thread did I read that registered GOP females from conservative communities have a significantly higher incidence of incest and rapes than other religious females from mainstream or non-religious comunities?

by Anonymousreply 24Last Saturday at 12:47 AM

Jesus, what is it with Bexar County GOP women? Another two assaulting each other at party HQ. Is Jerry Springer's show still on?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25Last Saturday at 8:17 AM

Whatever problems I may face, I'm going to remind myself that things could always be worse. I could be living in Bexar County.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Saturday at 8:43 AM

The Princess of Palos Verdes should be sentenced to live out the rest of her life here.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Saturday at 8:47 AM

R25, I believe the cunt in OP’s video is one of the assailants.

Shocking!

by Anonymousreply 28Last Saturday at 8:48 AM

You're right, R28. I didn't recognize her in the official picture where she looks presentable and her girth is hidden. Yeah. Quelle surprise.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Saturday at 9:10 AM
by Anonymousreply 30Last Saturday at 2:06 PM

Honey, put ON the mask. And don't hold your breath waiting for hugs.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Saturday at 2:15 PM

If you as a resident take Hackett's advice and contact or even succumb to COVid19 do not hesitate to sue or have your estate sue the Bexar County GOP and Sawyer Hackett personally.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Saturday at 2:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!