Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Prince" Alexandre Grimaldi-Coste of Monaco

He's one of yhe better looking royals. Yeah , I know as the illegitimate offsping of Prince Albert, he cannot claim any right to the throne. But do you think his status could change? After all, his great-grandmother Prince Rainier's mother) was the illigitimate daughter of a caberet singer, and she managed secure a spot in the line of succession. I would imagine the younger royals do not have a problem with him, even if the are being advised to keep their distance. Princess Stephanie wouldn't think twice about taking his mother's calls, just to hear the latest gossip. Albert's current wife seems unhappy. I read a few years back she actually fled the palace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 25, 2020 12:04 AM

He has a nice face, but I don't like the hair. Shaved close would be better.

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2020 2:37 AM

I think he's hot, and would make a great ruler of Monaco. If you were Albert's wife, wouldn't you be unhappy? He was so cute when he was younger, but yikes..what happened?

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2020 2:46 AM

Alexandre's mother is, fashion designer, Nicole Coste. Mother and son split their time between England & Switzerland. Albert acknowledges him at least. I wonder if he paid to send his son to one of those fancy Swiss boarding schools where he could be with his relatives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2020 3:18 AM

If he cant claim status then what is the point!?

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2020 3:37 AM

They could pass an ordinance to allow him to be adopted into the dynasty, which would make him first in line to the throne. It's not as though paternity iz in dispute.

Btw, why is Prince Albert so messy?

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2020 10:17 AM

He's hot.

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2020 10:25 AM

By royal standards he's practically god-like.

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2020 10:25 AM

[quote]He's hot

he's 16

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2020 10:33 AM

r8 lol I did not realize..

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2020 10:54 AM

The whole gang sorted out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2020 10:59 AM

Since Alexandre is still an adolescent, he'll have plenty of time to mature into his looks. He'll probably be very handsome when he turns 30.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2020 11:06 AM

Do the other royals of Europe think of Monaco as the trailer trash royal house?

by Anonymousreply 12May 23, 2020 11:10 AM

This is Nicole Coste

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 23, 2020 11:27 AM

[quote] He'll probably be very handsome when he turns 30.

By which time, just like Daddy, he’ll be displaying a severe case of male pattern baldness, and will be tempted to shave all his hair off, which will not fare well with his pretty-boy face. Regardless of ethnicity, you need severe or pronounced facial features ( big nose, deep set eyes, big lips or pronounced cheekbones) to pull off a shaved head. If his dad, the spitting image of Grace Kelly, shaved his head, he’d be about as attractive as former pretty boy Bruce Willis. Same will happen - to a lesser degree - to Alexandre. I think he’ll peak in his early 20s unfortunately.

The current already receding hairline is very telling.

by Anonymousreply 14May 23, 2020 11:31 AM

Upon closer inspection, I’m taking some of that in r14 back. Alexandre’s saving grace will be his half African nose, which will give his premature baldness a sexy edge.

Hopefully no one will talk him into a nose job.

by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2020 11:36 AM

r13 She looks like she could do a lot better than that nasty toad.

by Anonymousreply 16May 23, 2020 11:44 AM

He's worth a Billion bux in his own right. **shrug**

by Anonymousreply 17May 23, 2020 11:50 AM

r15 He doesn't need a nose job.

by Anonymousreply 18May 23, 2020 12:25 PM

The Grimaldis aren't royal - the clue is in the title: 'Serene Highness', not 'Royal Highness'. The same goes for Liechtenstein. They have royal connections and ancestry, but so do gazillions of others. Practically every white western European is descended from Charlemagne. The Luxemburgs may be different, as they are a branch of the House of Orange.

by Anonymousreply 19May 23, 2020 12:53 PM

I remember back in the day before Albert's extramarital children were revealed that Dataloungers used to insist that he was gay and this was all well known and there was lots of evidence and incotrovertible proof. Now that's all been forgotten...

by Anonymousreply 20May 23, 2020 1:04 PM

Yes, I remember that too, (R20). But are we surprised? DL'er's say every guy who's famous and/or a star is gay (especially with they are good-looking). Funny how they don't claim the ugly ones.

by Anonymousreply 21May 23, 2020 1:31 PM

Why/how is he black?

by Anonymousreply 22May 23, 2020 1:45 PM

That poor 16 year old is already balding.

by Anonymousreply 23May 23, 2020 2:14 PM

He reminds me a bit of the actor who was in Harry Potter, whose real-life dad was an actor from "The Great Escape"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 23, 2020 3:17 PM

Thanks for posting that, R10. The Casiraghi boys (Princess Caroline's two sons from her marriage to Stefano Casiraghi) were quite striking when they were younger, particularly Andrea. It doesn't look like he's aging very well. Charlotte Casiraghi is still a beauty, though. I've always thought she was the most beautiful royal in Europe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 23, 2020 6:00 PM

[quote]as the illegitimate offsping of Prince Albert, he cannot claim any right to the throne.

What kind of message does that bullshit send to society? It's 2020, not 1920.

by Anonymousreply 26May 23, 2020 6:02 PM

JFC how stupid can you be to have 3 illegitimate children as a hereditary prince? Didn't any one teach him to use a condom? No footman or butler available to explain how rude it is to nut all over the globe? Prince Alberta in a can, indeed. A budget brand.

by Anonymousreply 27May 24, 2020 6:22 AM

The Grimaldi’s are a tacky family ruling over a tacky principality.

by Anonymousreply 28May 24, 2020 6:45 AM

They’re a mostly great-looking family. Albert looks like a worm, though you can see how he could be handsome with a few fixes.

by Anonymousreply 29May 24, 2020 7:26 AM

Prince Albert is a priapic little satyr trotting about gleefully. The world is full of holes that need plugging! Any wonder Charlene won't let him touch her? Rumour has it he got the covid whilst frolicking about London. Let's hope he snipped it at least by now. Lord knows the man would never don a raincoat.

by Anonymousreply 30May 24, 2020 8:00 AM

R22 Albert fucked a black stewardess. Get with it, dude.

by Anonymousreply 31May 24, 2020 8:18 AM

People who worship royalty are big losers with low IQ.

by Anonymousreply 32May 24, 2020 8:19 AM

Do you also think that worshiping a trashy actress is low IQ?

by Anonymousreply 33May 24, 2020 11:02 AM

Worship of anyone is for big time losers and the mentally challenged.

by Anonymousreply 34May 24, 2020 11:06 AM

For your information, idiot, gossiping about famous people is not worshiping them.

by Anonymousreply 35May 24, 2020 11:09 AM

[quote] What kind of message does that bullshit send to society? It's 2020, not 1920.

I don't think royal line of succession is a reflection on society.

by Anonymousreply 36May 24, 2020 12:40 PM

Just out of curiosity, was R33's "retort" to R32 a knock @ that Markle woman and pretty much proving R32's point about the low IQ? Wow, you really are of low intelligence if that's your go-to response. Holy Christ, what a loser. Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 37May 24, 2020 1:04 PM

R37 You will notice that R32 first insulted the posters of this thread by calling them "low IQ". If R32 does not care for the topic of this, or any other thread, all she has to do is avoid the topic; but she has made it her mission to kill threads that don't meet with her approval by insulting the posters.

by Anonymousreply 38May 24, 2020 1:36 PM

R37 If you insult posters, be prepared to be insulted back.

by Anonymousreply 39May 24, 2020 1:38 PM

As mentioned above, Monaco is a principality, not a kingdom. The ruler is prince, not a king or monarch. The ruling family are Serene Highnesses, not Royal Highnesses.

by Anonymousreply 40May 24, 2020 1:51 PM

R1 you don't like black hair? racist

by Anonymousreply 41May 24, 2020 5:16 PM

Poor Stephanie and her poor choices in men. She is fragile you can tell. I hope she is happy now in late middle age. Caroline is the only one who had any sense.

by Anonymousreply 42May 24, 2020 10:02 PM

The royals are dying out. Pretty soon, there won't be many left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 25, 2020 12:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!