Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

RuPaul does the entire reunion in Plastic Surgery compression mask and no one says a thing...

Are we just going to pretend that was not bizarre?

by Anonymousreply 1706/20/2020

Are you forgetting when he wore a helmet?

by Anonymousreply 105/22/2020

The show is ridiculous. Do you think he did it by accident, unaware that people would think it looked odd?

You should probably know that Crystal doesn’t always walk around her home holding a candlestick with cotton candy glued to her eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 205/22/2020

R2 WHAT? This made me laugh, and I suppose I should know the reference, but I don't!

by Anonymousreply 305/22/2020

What kind of fucking idiots watch this shit?

by Anonymousreply 405/22/2020

This show is garbage.

Their fanbase are garbage stans.

Drag is boring. It's now mainstream and watched by straight Karens all over the world.

by Anonymousreply 505/22/2020

r2 Crystal is odd but that was all season. I mean just hosting the whole thing ain turquoise latex facemask and no one going "what the fuck are you wearing" was odd.

by Anonymousreply 605/23/2020

Pretty sure Crystals reference was A Christmas Carol (the weird CGI one)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 705/23/2020

It was odd they didn't talk about Sherry Pie

by Anonymousreply 805/23/2020

R8, there was a very funny read by one queen about another finishing 13th in a 12 girl contest.

by Anonymousreply 905/24/2020

I don't watch the show but I don't see why people recovering from procedures can't incorporate it into their look.

by Anonymousreply 1005/24/2020

r10 the odd part is, how did he get elective work done? I can't imagine he would get work done outside of LA or NYC.

by Anonymousreply 1105/24/2020

It could be he already had the mask from a previous procedure. I thought it was a luchador mask.

by Anonymousreply 1205/24/2020

He’s being a good citizen, following the guidelines.

by Anonymousreply 1305/24/2020

It didn't occur to me that he might actually have been recovering from surgery. I assumed it was his usual "I won't appear in drag without a full glam squad and professional lighting" schtick.

by Anonymousreply 1405/24/2020

Other than that, RuPaul has basically disappeared. He has not tweeted or posted to IG or anywhere since March - and he usually posted many times a day. He has gone pretty much off the grid ever since the uproar over fracking on the ranch his husband and he own.

by Anonymousreply 1506/20/2020

I thought it was part of the slumber party theme?

by Anonymousreply 1606/20/2020

[quote]He has gone pretty much off the grid ever since the uproar over fracking on the ranch his husband and he own.

He's taking the summer off to spend time with family after videos surfaced of his wearing blackface to parody Karl Malone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1706/20/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!