Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

RuPaul does the entire reunion in Plastic Surgery compression mask and no one says a thing...

Are we just going to pretend that was not bizarre?

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2021 12:32 AM

Are you forgetting when he wore a helmet?

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2020 1:23 AM

The show is ridiculous. Do you think he did it by accident, unaware that people would think it looked odd?

You should probably know that Crystal doesn’t always walk around her home holding a candlestick with cotton candy glued to her eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2020 1:44 AM

R2 WHAT? This made me laugh, and I suppose I should know the reference, but I don't!

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2020 1:46 AM

What kind of fucking idiots watch this shit?

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2020 1:47 AM

This show is garbage.

Their fanbase are garbage stans.

Drag is boring. It's now mainstream and watched by straight Karens all over the world.

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2020 2:40 AM

r2 Crystal is odd but that was all season. I mean just hosting the whole thing ain turquoise latex facemask and no one going "what the fuck are you wearing" was odd.

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2020 2:01 PM

Pretty sure Crystals reference was A Christmas Carol (the weird CGI one)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2020 3:20 PM

It was odd they didn't talk about Sherry Pie

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2020 12:26 AM

R8, there was a very funny read by one queen about another finishing 13th in a 12 girl contest.

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2020 3:48 PM

I don't watch the show but I don't see why people recovering from procedures can't incorporate it into their look.

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2020 3:52 PM

r10 the odd part is, how did he get elective work done? I can't imagine he would get work done outside of LA or NYC.

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2020 4:00 PM

It could be he already had the mask from a previous procedure. I thought it was a luchador mask.

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2020 6:55 PM

He’s being a good citizen, following the guidelines.

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2020 7:10 PM

It didn't occur to me that he might actually have been recovering from surgery. I assumed it was his usual "I won't appear in drag without a full glam squad and professional lighting" schtick.

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2020 7:57 PM

Other than that, RuPaul has basically disappeared. He has not tweeted or posted to IG or anywhere since March - and he usually posted many times a day. He has gone pretty much off the grid ever since the uproar over fracking on the ranch his husband and he own.

by Anonymousreply 15June 21, 2020 12:31 AM

I thought it was part of the slumber party theme?

by Anonymousreply 16June 21, 2020 12:48 AM

[quote]He has gone pretty much off the grid ever since the uproar over fracking on the ranch his husband and he own.

He's taking the summer off to spend time with family after videos surfaced of his wearing blackface to parody Karl Malone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 21, 2020 5:40 AM

Rupaul had just had a facelift in October 2020. You can see it somehow changes the shape of his head and the tragus is a little bit fucked up. And the sad thing is he doesn't look younger at all. Also if you watch the 13th season he always has glasses. Well that's because the large temple frames he uses make it possible the tiny bit of horizontal incision you need to make to complete the facelift.

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2021 12:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!