Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Two Sexual Degrees from Republicunt Gays Milo & Lucian

Dear DL,

A good friend of mine, with occasional benefits, recently told me his ex-partner, an idiotic twink, had flings with Gays for Trump Milo Yiannopoulos and Lucian Wintrich before they got together. He has a fantastic cock but I feel so ashamed!

Should I fling myself off a cliff??

by Anonymousreply 9November 9, 2020 6:22 AM

well, someone in that whole scenario needs to be flung off a cliff, but I'm honestly not sure who.

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2020 12:30 AM

Are you afraid you got their cooties?

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2020 12:35 AM

That was my advice to you on your stupid “my boyfriend said the n-word thread”. The answer is still yes. Fling yourself off a cliff.

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2020 12:37 AM

No photos? Then it didn't happen and should be divided by millions.

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2020 12:38 AM

Why would someone want to have sex with Milo? He’s odious.

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2020 1:08 AM

Any update about Milo? How did he take Trump's loss?

by Anonymousreply 6November 8, 2020 2:40 AM

He tried to drown himself but those donkey chompers kept him afloat.

by Anonymousreply 7November 8, 2020 2:44 AM

You've got a top, don't fuck it up.

by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2020 5:59 AM

0/10,000,000

Epic fail OP. Would’ve been more believable if you’d flung both those faggots off aforementioned cliff.

But I will rest easy thinking you gave them both AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 9November 9, 2020 6:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!