Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Another Missing Wife in Colorado!

Suzanne Morphew went missing on May 8 and of course her husband Barry is getting the side eye from armchair detectives. She went for a bike ride and never returned - bike found abandoned. Barry then made a Chris Watts-like video begging for his wife's safe return and there are folks reading his body language as... weird. I happened across a Youtube true crime posters who says the latest update is as follows: Her childhood friend is saying her body has been found. She wanted a divorce and he found out. He was having affairs. He shot her in their basement then along with 2 young women buried her in cement! 1 of three women is a 29 yr old mistress from a job site. They have arrested Barry. 2 other arrests will be done in connection.

Who knows if any of this latest news is true or a troll is trying to seem in the know. However, if it is true, this guy is scum.

by Anonymousreply 5512 hours ago

Some loveless 400-lb incel DL queens would say he's uncle-ishly hot. Hmmmm, no.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1Last Friday at 1:52 PM

Getting away with murder in Colorado is no walk in the park. You'd think people would have figured that out by now,.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Friday at 2:20 PM

Wow, he looks like Rob Lowe with grey hair!

by Anonymousreply 3Last Friday at 2:23 PM

So many notorious murders in Colorado. It must be the lack of oxygen. Columbine, Aurora movie theater killings, Jon Benet, 10 different dead wives...isn’t the balloon boy from there too (I know he isn’t dead, but weird).

by Anonymousreply 4Last Friday at 2:24 PM

I work for an insurance company. When I handled auto claims, I used to get the most fucked up stuff out of Colorado. A lot of it was near the military base

The police were digging up some dirt on a property the husband worked at recently. He was hired to dump dirt at a construction site about 12 miles from their home

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5Last Saturday at 7:57 PM

He did it. You can tell.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Saturday at 8:01 PM

Calling the Datalounge Detective Agency!

by Anonymousreply 7Last Saturday at 8:03 PM

R4 The disappearance & murder of Adolph Coors III, which was solved using plant & soil evidence which was a first in US history.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Saturday at 8:09 PM

I suspect the nephew of Morphew.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Saturday at 8:17 PM

If there's one thing I've learned it's never be alone or even NEAR a man you are divorcing. Also, cheating men like to murder.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Saturday at 8:27 PM

The poor woman disappeared on Mothers Day?! What a terrible thing to happen. I hope they catch the person who committed this horrible deed.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Saturday at 8:31 PM

[quote]The poor woman disappeared on Mothers Day?! What a terrible thing to happen.

Yes, I hope she at least got pancakes in bed before being buried in the woods.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Saturday at 8:33 PM

Wait. Wait! The plot is moving much too quickly.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Saturday at 8:33 PM

Is there a gay angle?

by Anonymousreply 14Last Saturday at 8:36 PM

My sister and her family live in Colorado, and they are pretty weird too. Something about that Rocky Mountain air screws you up.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Saturday at 8:37 PM

High suicide rate there too.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Saturday at 8:39 PM

Robert Wagner and Jill St. John live in Aspen and we all know he murdered Natalie Wood.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Saturday at 8:40 PM

The notorious Peggy Hettrick case in Ft Collins is fucked up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18Last Saturday at 8:43 PM

R11 "I hope they catch the person who committed this horrible deed. "

Perhaps she ran away. Or........ how do you know something happened?

by Anonymousreply 19Last Saturday at 8:44 PM

Bikes are not safe, I have nearly killed a few people. Bikers have a death wish.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Saturday at 8:44 PM

Bikers are assholes and are asking for it.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Saturday at 8:49 PM

It's a shame Chris Watts had to throw his life away like that and now has to spend the rest of his life in prison.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Saturday at 8:53 PM

”It's a shame Chris Watts had to throw his life away like that and now has to spend the rest of his life in prison."

What is a "shame" is that his wife and kids are dead.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Saturday at 8:56 PM

He's a fat fuck. And a shitty liar.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Saturday at 8:57 PM

This guy killed TWO wives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25Last Saturday at 9:08 PM

[quote] If there's one thing I've learned it's never be alone or even NEAR a man you are divorcing

true.

Here's some great advice, the day you decide to get a divorce is the day you need to change your will and life insurance policy. That goes for men as well as women. My former boss learned the hard way about this

by Anonymousreply 26Last Saturday at 9:28 PM

Some of you sound fairly insipid. Colorado isn't even in the top 25 States re domestic violence and spousal murder per capita.

And Colorado has the healthiest population compared to other States.

First State to legalize weed. First gay Governor.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Saturday at 11:18 PM

^ Yep. A handful of high profile crimes does not necessarily mean a high crime rate overall

by Anonymousreply 28Last Sunday at 9:20 AM

r27, Coloradoan here. Based on r4's brief list, you have to admit some weird shit happens here. Like notorious on the US violence scale. I'm not saying it necessarily means anything concrete about the state, but it certainly exists.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Sunday at 9:45 AM

R7, I’m here, reporting for duty! (And glad to have a new murder to solve)

Why was the *neighbor* the one who reported her missing? Because she went for a bike ride and didn’t come back? How would they even know that? The Morphew house is gigantic, and not close to any neighbors. Was the neighbor a stalker? Not really a neighbor? Wtf.

And there’s a lot of financial fuckery here. Her “Christian” “charity”?

by Anonymousreply 30Last Sunday at 9:55 AM

I hope the CBI doesn’t bungle this shit like they did in the Watts case.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Sunday at 9:58 AM

So they think he buried her at a construction site he was working at. Doesn't anyone even try to be original anymore? Or do even the tiniest amount of research or planning before killing a spouse?

by Anonymousreply 32Last Sunday at 10:08 AM

They’re not going to find her at that construction site, I bet.

Was her bike a red herring? If nobody saw her on it, why would they think she was biking anywhere?

The whole Christian angle means they were up to some shady shit. What kind of Christians let their teenage daughter live at her boyfriend’s house?

by Anonymousreply 33Last Sunday at 11:20 AM

The only good frau cunt is a dead frau cunt.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Sunday at 11:25 AM

[quote]I hope the CBI doesn’t bungle this shit like they did in the Watts case.

What did they bungle, dumbass R31? Watts is in prison.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Sunday at 11:31 AM

R35, they let his mistress lie and destroy evidence and move away incognito. You think that dumb fuck did all that on his own? That guy was a fucking moron. If he didn’t have some woman telling him what to do, he wouldn’t be able to tuck his dick back in his pants after a wank.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Sunday at 11:53 AM

[quote] Some of you sound fairly insipid. Colorado isn't even in the top 25 States re domestic violence and spousal murder per capita. And Colorado has the healthiest population compared to other States. First State to legalize weed. First gay Governor.

We're not as fucking stupid as you. I'm guessing you wrote this nonsense to ?? what? say that a state that isn't in the top 25 regarding domestic violence/ spousal support per capita has no murders? no abuse? We all know that's bullshit

Colorado has a lot of murders and a lot of crime. Colorado named what they perceive to be the three most likely violent crimes: robbery (24%), physical assault (21%), and mass shooting (17%).

And that's with them being so healthy and having legal pot

by Anonymousreply 37Last Sunday at 12:09 PM

It's too bad they don't allow Chris Watts to have conjugal visits. I would be the first to volunteer.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Sunday at 12:31 PM

[quote] So many notorious murders in Colorado. It must be the lack of oxygen. Columbine, Aurora movie theater killings, Jon Benet, 10 different dead wives...isn’t the balloon boy from there too (I know he isn’t dead, but weird).

Weird individualistic/libertarian thread running through pockets of the state, plus it's a home for fundies.

Other western states have this too but they are way less densely populated.

by Anonymousreply 39Last Sunday at 12:35 PM

A few years out of date but still relevant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40Last Sunday at 12:54 PM

I thought they said they found the bike and something personal of hers that they won't reveal.

by Anonymousreply 41Last Sunday at 1:00 PM

per r40 only 2 of those states are blue, all the rest are red.

by Anonymousreply 42Last Sunday at 1:03 PM

I didn't know Alaska was such a hellhole

by Anonymousreply 43Last Sunday at 1:07 PM

[quote] Calling the Datalounge Detective Agency!

No, it’s too obvious. It would be beneath us

by Anonymousreply 44Last Sunday at 1:14 PM

[quote] First State to legalize weed.

Washington and Colorado both legalized recreational cannabis in 2012, R27

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45Last Sunday at 1:17 PM

R41, LE isn’t saying much, and the family is silent, too.

I think there was a bit of financial fuckery going on. How did a middle-school teacher and a landscaper wind up in that gigantic house in a neighborhood of expensive vacation homes? They had some LLCs and 501(c)3 bullshit things going on.

Their whole thing plays like the entire premise of “Ozark”. (For those who don’t know: money laundering and dangerous people)

by Anonymousreply 46Last Sunday at 1:44 PM

Klebold was ugly as fuck,.but Eric Harris was a total hottie! Too bad he had to kill himself.

by Anonymousreply 47Last Sunday at 3:26 PM

He did it, I can sense it. But nothing yet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48Last Sunday at 6:35 PM

How do we know she's dead and not faking her disappearance like Amazing Amy?

by Anonymousreply 49Last Sunday at 7:17 PM

R49. We don't. But, we do know the husband is faking his concern.

by Anonymousreply 50Last Sunday at 7:23 PM

Notice how Colorado doesn't even make that list of top 15 states ? Now you know better.

by Anonymousreply 51Last Sunday at 7:47 PM

Another way you know data Lounge is on its last legs.

. It took two whole weeks for this story to have a thread.

by Anonymousreply 52Last Sunday at 7:58 PM

He did it for sure. How many men say nice things about their wives in private let alone publicly.

by Anonymousreply 53Last Sunday at 8:01 PM

Have husbands/boyfriends still not realized they are ALWAYS the main suspect?

by Anonymousreply 54Last Sunday at 8:01 PM

Has the husband been arrested yet?

by Anonymousreply 5512 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!