Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I've been sick in bed for the past two days and during this time, a woodpecker has been hammering right by my window

Every time I get someone to scare it off, it comes back in 10-15 minutes to continue hammering. I think it's trying to build a nest in the wood siding.

As soon as I recover, I'm going to catch, kill, air fry and eat the fucker.

by Anonymousreply 10July 4, 2020 11:39 PM

I can smell your cunt!

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2020 9:48 PM

I had one do that to me, too, when I used to put seed out for other birds. I filled the holes with some rock-like epoxy, and stopped feeding the birds. Bye, Woody!

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2020 9:52 PM

You have termites in your wood siding. That woodpecker is looking for food.

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2020 9:57 PM

Get an air rifle and shoot him. I work for an insurance company and have seen claims where the woodpecker has destroyed the siding on houses. Some of the homes look like someone shot up the side of the house

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2020 10:02 PM

second inane thread-same topic

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2020 10:02 PM

R5 don't blame me, bitch; blame DL.

When I tried posting the first time it wasn't showing up even after I refreshed and everything.

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2020 12:44 AM

Woodpeckers are protected, you can't just go around shooting them.

Try asking your pest control people to spray the outside to kill the insects the peckers are trying to reach.

Any other, legal, suggestions?

by Anonymousreply 7July 4, 2020 10:31 PM

Kill it. That woodpecker will make swiss cheese out of your wood.

by Anonymousreply 8July 4, 2020 10:46 PM

[quote]As soon as I recover, I'm going to catch, kill, air fry and eat the fucker.

Someone in Wuhan said that exact thing! Haven't heard from them in a while. I wonder what happened to them?

by Anonymousreply 9July 4, 2020 10:52 PM

[quote] All woodpeckers are protected under the Migratory Bird Treaty Act (MBTA).

U in danger gurl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 4, 2020 11:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!