Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Melania after the White House

What's her first step? Divorce? Stay married and live apart? I wonder what the pre-nup says? Say screw it and write a tell-all?

by Anonymousreply 34May 25, 2020 2:40 AM

Deportation back to Slovenia. I doubt the First Whore entered the U.S. legally.

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2020 9:53 PM

As long as she lives by herself and she has money and her son, she doesn't care.

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2020 10:08 PM

She'll become the new DC Madam.

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2020 10:11 PM

She can still bill for at least 3+ years of child support payments if she files in December .

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2020 10:13 PM

Fly directly back to Putin’s bedchamber, asshole up, oiled and ready.

Duh.

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2020 1:20 AM

Fade into obscurity and ridicule!

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2020 1:25 AM

Left penniless after her fat husband dies and his assets seized, she’ll end up living in some holler in West Virginia eating opossum pie.

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2020 1:27 AM

Where has she been? Is she disgusted with herself as a human being?

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2020 9:07 PM

I baked you a pie, Melania

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2020 9:16 PM

Yes, fade into obscurity, like the poster above says. People can hardly muster up any interest in her as it is. There's hardly any curiosity about her now. What are her supposed "talents"? She couldn't even host a TV show, as she's so stiff and has no charm to speak of.

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2020 9:16 PM

I speak 4 languages and use preposition in none!

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2020 9:20 PM

Mysterious "disappearance" and or "suicide".

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2020 9:22 PM

Let me rephrase. I speak 4 languages and no modify nouns!

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2020 9:24 PM

Deported for fraudlent Einstein visa submission. Shamed in Ljubljana for bringing disrepute on the nation.

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2020 9:25 PM

I’m sure DJT would want to divorce her and be king of the playing field. She really couldn’t care less - take the $ and live in semi obscurity with her parents and 7’ tall son.

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2020 9:28 PM

She can't possibly marry again because who wants sloppy seconds from Trump?

by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2020 9:31 PM

Melania meet Eva! Enjoy your future!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2020 9:50 PM

Why bother leaving Donald? She can live in a completely different wing of Mar-a-Lago and never even see him. I'm sure her parents will be thrilled to be down there with the nice weather.

It's really just a matter of time with Trump, and I doubt he has that much time left.

by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2020 9:54 PM

She almost certainly worked on her original tourist visa and then probably lied about that on her citizenship application. Technically, that could be grounds for deportation. At least if the same standards were applied to her as are currently applied to anyone who has brown skin.

by Anonymousreply 19May 24, 2020 9:57 PM

Under Palm Beach law, it’s illegal for them to stay at Mar-a-Lago for more than 3 visits of 7 days each per year, so she’ll have to find somewhere else to hole up if she wants to be in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 20May 24, 2020 10:00 PM

Total recluse.

by Anonymousreply 21May 24, 2020 10:02 PM

I just want to know what kind of “work” she was doing as a “supermodel” without any pictures online that were taken before she met Trump. No runway pictures, nothing.

There should be something on the internet unless she was a hand model.

It drives me crazy that no journalist has ever questioned her story and she’s always referred to as a “former model”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 24, 2020 10:02 PM

More plastic surgery. Gal has goals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 24, 2020 10:19 PM

[quote] Is she disgusted with herself as a human being?

No she’s not & she looks down her narrowed & surgically sharpened nose at you. You no reech like her. You fat & short. You buy cheap clothes, don’t fly in private jet. You dont heff hair color lady & manicurist comes in and do’s you once a week. And you thinks me & my hosband keers abouts you. You thinks my hosband keepin it real. Nothing real about my hosband. In fect, he wants to be lady. Thet’s why he talk with hends, smears makeup on face & makes pompadour with teased up bleached hairs he spray with whole can hairspray. He want to be lady like hees mommy.

by Anonymousreply 24May 24, 2020 10:27 PM

She's useless now. Her pussy has been destroyed by his hulking mass of a cock!!!!

by Anonymousreply 25May 24, 2020 10:27 PM

they own another house in palm beach close to mar a lago. I suspect trump will be filing bankrupcy again and his properties are practically worthless except at firesale prices as his brand is so awful.. He might find some well paying tv gig with an audience to his magas but that is about it. I hope he has a hell of a lot of money squirreled away off shore as his future financially looks bleak to me. Melanie, I dont know.she may stick with him, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 26May 24, 2020 10:37 PM

Some Euro fancy island enclave to show classist Europeans a Look at me now!".

by Anonymousreply 27May 24, 2020 10:40 PM

I'm sure she's maxed-out on the pre-nup by this time, so she'll probably stay with him for another year after he leaves DC as part of the payments for not divorcing him while he's the faxu president. Barron will eventually be 8' tall, and run away to a Slovakian circus.

by Anonymousreply 28May 24, 2020 10:42 PM

After the election, if he won, he would probably be glad to divorce her. Then, he would probably "date" a succession of too-young women and parade them around in public.

by Anonymousreply 29May 24, 2020 10:49 PM

She will move to CT and try to live on 1.9M....oh wait, that's a different criminal's wife...never mind.

by Anonymousreply 30May 24, 2020 10:50 PM

Takeenk cash and leavink

by Anonymousreply 31May 24, 2020 11:23 PM

R30 LOLOL!

by Anonymousreply 32May 25, 2020 2:31 AM

dead - I don't really care, do U?

by Anonymousreply 33May 25, 2020 2:34 AM

She'll be back on the streets in 6 months.

by Anonymousreply 34May 25, 2020 2:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!