Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Take a look inside of Lachlan Murdoch's new $150 million LA mansion

This foreign family has fleeced rural America and made a fortune.

And now they are buying up American landmarks.

I find it ironic that rural Americans are so supportive of a foreign-owned cable network considering their hostility to immigrants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 22, 2020 10:31 PM

It's amazing what hate and lies will buy.

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2020 8:38 PM

When they support this network, they are making these weasels a fortune.

They love to dig in people’s trash and listen to their voicemails.

Who would want that as a neighbor?

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2020 8:41 PM

It’s like a tabloid moving in next door.

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2020 8:41 PM

There goes the neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2020 8:43 PM

They should have to pay back the money for all the scams they promote.

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2020 8:44 PM

But these immigrants are WIGHT so that's OK.

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2020 8:46 PM

I mean WHITE, you fucking spelling NAZIS.

by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2020 8:48 PM

The front facade is one of the most elegant I've seen on a home. Have always thought so. Inside... it looks like the self-made's notion of what elegance looks like.

by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2020 8:48 PM

The secret tunnels are a nice touch.

by Anonymousreply 9May 22, 2020 8:49 PM

does his money go back to chattel slavery? if so, i am not gagging at this for the right reasons.

by Anonymousreply 10May 22, 2020 8:50 PM

I don’t even think that Mr. and Mrs. deplorable know that they are helping more overseas people make money at their own expense.

by Anonymousreply 11May 22, 2020 8:50 PM

An Amazing Tour Of Rupert Murdoch's Mansions, Boats And Planes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 22, 2020 8:52 PM

Eat the rich already you lazy cunts!

by Anonymousreply 13May 22, 2020 8:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 22, 2020 8:54 PM

I wish all these non-Americans would stay the hell out of our politics. It’s just ridiculous at this point.

by Anonymousreply 15May 22, 2020 8:55 PM

Rupert Murdoch has been an American citizen, OP, for 35 years.

by Anonymousreply 16May 22, 2020 9:03 PM

he doesn’t live on the US full time. He never shows his hideous face in public over here.

by Anonymousreply 17May 22, 2020 9:04 PM

R15, wouldn’t that make him an immigrant?

These people have A LOT of nerve.

by Anonymousreply 18May 22, 2020 9:06 PM

Margaret Drysdale is just beside herself.

by Anonymousreply 19May 22, 2020 9:09 PM

Actually Rupert Murdoch does live in the USA full-time - he’s based in his vineyard off the 405 in Bel Air. But of course as a very wealthy man he has houses in multiple cities. But if you think that he spends much time in Australia, you’re mistaken.

Of Murdoch’s children only his eldest daughter Prue lives in Australia full-time. Lachlan has dual Australian/American citizenship and retains a house in Sydney.

Elisabeth is full-time in the UK and James, I’m not sure about - USA, I think.

by Anonymousreply 20May 22, 2020 9:11 PM

Sounds like a bunch of immigrant leeches to me. These people come here and wreak havoc on this county.

Doesn’t his home country have problems to solve?

Stay out of everybody’s voicemail and stop trying to control these poor uneducated rural Americans. Lying and brainwashing is not ethical. It’s ruining the country.

by Anonymousreply 21May 22, 2020 9:14 PM

Reminds me of a place Marie Antoinette might live...

by Anonymousreply 22May 22, 2020 9:15 PM

The front lawn is a great place to plow and plant turnips and rutabagas.

by Anonymousreply 23May 22, 2020 9:16 PM

These people seem to avoid the daily media here. Considering they own tabloid it’s ironic.

They probably wouldn’t like to be followed and stalked and have their trash gone through every day.

These people are garbage and have systematically damaged this country.

by Anonymousreply 24May 22, 2020 9:16 PM

It has a helipad, so the Murdochs don't even have to drive on the city streets and mingle with us poors.

by Anonymousreply 25May 22, 2020 9:19 PM

Does it have a cement pond?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 22, 2020 9:21 PM

The deplorables need to learn to connect the dots.

I am missing out on a lot of nascar trade these days but I will NOT put out for that set (and haven’t since 2015) until they retract all their propaganda and formally denounce this fraud and all of his elected cohorts.

by Anonymousreply 27May 22, 2020 9:22 PM

It’s sad that the most evil among us get to surround themselves with beauty

by Anonymousreply 28May 22, 2020 9:22 PM

The deplorables should be demanding these people stop covering for the real reasons they are losing out on the american dream.

Tell the deplorables: STOP WATCHING FOX AND START WATCHING THE MURDOCHS

by Anonymousreply 29May 22, 2020 9:29 PM

With the Deplorables, it's all about the aspiration that one day, they too will get to live in a $150 million mansion. After all, it worked for the Beverly Hillbillies.

Meanwhile they have 3 teeth in their head, live in a trailer, and are hooked on oxy.

by Anonymousreply 30May 22, 2020 9:41 PM

[quote] This foreign family has fleeced rural America and made a fortune.

Horrors! Foreigners have absolutely no business making a fortune in America!

by Anonymousreply 31May 22, 2020 9:52 PM

This family helped the CEOs offshore everything site. They gave them cover. This family is part of the reason deplorables got so screwed. They need to connect it all together.

by Anonymousreply 32May 22, 2020 9:54 PM

It’s strange that we don’t see papa’s face on this side of the pond.

by Anonymousreply 33May 22, 2020 9:57 PM

I wonder if Granny left her still?

by Anonymousreply 34May 22, 2020 10:40 PM

Well one thing's for sure. All his money can't make him good looking. He looks like he smells.

by Anonymousreply 35May 22, 2020 10:40 PM

Well let’s hope it burns to the ground by accident one day.

Rupert Scumsucking Dickbag Murdoch doesn’t ever go out anywhere because he is so reviled everywhere he goes. I hate this fucking family so much. I literally pray for Rupert’s death every day. Every single day.

by Anonymousreply 36May 23, 2020 1:17 AM

Here he is leaving the Ivy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 23, 2020 1:24 AM

I like the grounds. Things seem proportionate. Love that the Univision guy planted trees. I recall finding James fuckable in pics I saw 20 years ago, Lachlan -- never.

by Anonymousreply 38May 23, 2020 1:35 AM

There he is, looking pensive, waiting to get fucked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 23, 2020 1:37 AM

On the left, happy to sit on your dick; on the right, vomits on the cocktail waitress after molesting her in the hallway by the bathroom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 23, 2020 2:12 AM

The original owner, Lynn Atkinson (engineer of Boulder Dam) built this mansion in the 1930s as a surprise for his wife. To present it to her, he held a party at the new mansion and took her to the party. She, not knowing the mansion was built for her, walked in and said something like "I don't know how anyone could live in a place like this."

They held onto the property for a few years but never moved in. It is rumored that he either lost the house in a gambling bet or owed money to its next owner and lost the house due to inability to repay. Atkinson later committed suicide by leaping from his apartment's balcony, from which he could see his former property (with binoculars).

The next owner was hotelier Arnold Kirkeby, who signed off on the house's exterior being used for the outdoor shots of the Beverly Hillbillies. He died in a plane crash before the first episode aired. The mansion is still referred to as the Kirkeby Mansion.

The side used for the Beverly Hillbillies tv show (and shown in the pictures above) is actually the back of the house, no longer visible from the street due to an entrance redesign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 23, 2020 2:42 AM

Oh no. It would be a shame if it’s cursed.

by Anonymousreply 42May 23, 2020 3:30 AM

Evil people always seem to win big in life. But for how long?

All those billions of dollars destroying America and being decisive. Hope they enjoy those ill gotten billions, because when they finally exit this world. There won't be any peace for them.

by Anonymousreply 43May 23, 2020 6:36 AM

^^^ Decisive.

by Anonymousreply 44May 23, 2020 6:37 AM

I meant Divisive.

Damn auto correct.

by Anonymousreply 45May 23, 2020 6:37 AM

Autocorrect is a another failed technology from our so called ‘saviors’ in Silicon Valley.

by Anonymousreply 46May 24, 2020 3:19 AM

"But where is the gift wrapping room, the doll room, and the 17,000 square foot attic for my Costco nutcrackers and McDonald's Beanie Babies?"--Candy Spelling

by Anonymousreply 47May 24, 2020 3:41 AM

The house looks incredibly cold and unwelcoming.

by Anonymousreply 48May 24, 2020 4:59 AM

Yes, very homey and welcoming. I guess it's bigger than Dad's Bel-Air manse; probably why he bought it. Probably won't be lived in. It's an investment. Hard to tell how the market for literal palaces like this will go. He does run the company now though; Rupie has retired.

by Anonymousreply 49May 24, 2020 5:33 AM

The house was bought with blood money. How many families were torn apart, the arguments, the division, it’s all terrible and evil.

by Anonymousreply 50May 24, 2020 6:00 AM

Imagine all the good that could be achieved with that kind of network and money coming in. You could undo 40 years of brainwashing.

by Anonymousreply 51May 24, 2020 6:01 AM

These people don’t deserve to show their ugly faces in this country.

by Anonymousreply 52May 24, 2020 6:02 AM

I can’t believe they systematically hacked people’s voicemail. And got away with it.

That should have been the end of it.

by Anonymousreply 53May 24, 2020 6:04 AM

Why, we’d love to! Just until you get back into town. Tyler was a bit... anal about the fences, so we’re looking for something a bit more private, that we won’t have to alter.

by Anonymousreply 54May 24, 2020 7:36 AM

Has the gold-digging piranha whore, Deng Wenge, been plotting to somehow acquire this mansion for her spawn?

by Anonymousreply 55May 24, 2020 8:50 AM

[quote] The deplorables need to learn to connect the dots.

They've connected the dots. Deplorables firmly believe in extreme class stratification...an aristocracy or plutocracy. Deplorables don't actually aspire to be rich, they aspire to be ruled by someone who looks like them.

by Anonymousreply 56May 24, 2020 12:24 PM

Scum.

by Anonymousreply 57August 22, 2020 5:29 PM

Lachlan was Tom Cruise's lover back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 58August 22, 2020 5:56 PM

Do tell...

by Anonymousreply 59August 22, 2020 10:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!