Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vairst Letty gives pep talk to students

I had to rewind her opening because it sounded like she said, "Hello, stupids," instead of, "Hello students."

Anyway, someone posted in the comments that she was addressing Transylvania's class of 2020 - made me spit out my beer.😅✌💝

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2020 3:26 AM

Link to same video on youtube. Fast forward to 3:00 minute mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2020 8:32 PM

Repulsive. Trying to compete with the Obama's commencement address and failing miserably, of course. But I'm sure she needs the extra money she probably gets for doing stuff like this.

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2020 8:35 PM

Why the fuck is the speech written in broken English? Did she just do one take and tell her PR team to take it or leave it?

Now to the bigger issue, can someone explain her hair? Is seems like she only has two wigs, one is side part (in the video) the other goes down the middle. Perhaps it's a weave instead, but it just doesn't look right. I don't know why she walks around like that. Can anyone explain the hair and why it hasn't changed in 4 years?

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2020 8:38 PM

I see she’s still attempting to act like Michelle Obama

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2020 8:40 PM

When you find wig you love, you keep the wig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2020 8:42 PM

Students Be Best! I haz degree of architect, is good! I show titties now, yes?

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2020 8:47 PM

i hate her more than trump.

by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2020 8:48 PM

Three years later... still a rag, a bone and a hank of store-bought hair.

Still no evidence of her alleged fluency in five languages.

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2020 12:35 AM

True story. When she met the Pope, he attempted to speak to her in Italian. A translator had to step in and rescue an embarassed Vairst Letty.

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2020 1:17 AM

Haha, the shade of it all r9.

by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2020 2:45 AM

Where is our royal couple this weekend? I can't find any info. Do they have to hang around Washington to make some speeches or light a candle or something? Or did they sneak down to Mar-a-Lago for some fun 'n sun?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2020 3:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!