Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's Gaze At This Powerful Masterpiece!

I hope we'll see more of Barack Obama during the 2020 Biden campaign.

I miss his eloquence, his humanity, his calm and his smile. He's one class act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 23, 2020 3:50 AM

He’s a wonderful human being.

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2020 7:30 PM

Yeah and administration that had no scandals. Imagine.

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2020 2:57 AM

He’s wearing a khaki suit. The horror, the horror!!!

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2020 3:12 AM

R3 He only wore it to troll the assholes.

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2020 3:15 AM

What was the big deal about that color suit, anyway? Sorry I don't remember

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2020 3:23 AM

R5. Apparently a “tan” suit was unprofessional? for a president to wear, despite the fact that khaki suits have been classic Summer wear since time immemorial, check Brooks Brothers.

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2020 3:30 AM

The likeness and gaze is wonderful. I like the beige suit but it looks too big, like he's been fitted by a some old lady at the Big & Tall Men's store. The tie is way too long also. In reality, it would only come to just above the belt buckle. I hope the artist goes back and does a bit of 'tailoring'. Obama was too good and dressed too well for this to be his official White House portrait.

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2020 3:31 AM

[quote]He's one class act.

No, he most certainly is NOT.

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2020 3:34 AM

Thanks, R6. Basically just more ridiculousness from The Right then. He looked very professional.

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2020 3:36 AM

Fuck off Trumptard R8

by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2020 3:38 AM

When they go low we go high!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2020 3:39 AM

A real president!

by Anonymousreply 12May 23, 2020 3:41 AM

Dignified.

by Anonymousreply 13May 23, 2020 3:45 AM

How dare you not pay obeisance to MY fetish. How DARE you!

by Anonymousreply 14May 23, 2020 3:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!