Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING: Tara Reade Is Dropped as Client by a Leading #MeToo Lawyer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130May 26, 2020 5:42 AM

Look at her - you’d drop her too.

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2020 3:54 PM

BOOM!

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2020 3:55 PM

BYE FELICIA!

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2020 3:57 PM

Fuck off, Fatty.

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2020 3:58 PM

Drop her! How? It's impossible to pick her up!

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2020 4:00 PM

She looks like she’s from Long Island

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2020 4:02 PM

Na Na Na Na Hey Hey-ey Goodbye!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2020 4:02 PM

Tara Reade is so fat, she sat on an iPhone and turned it into an iPad!

by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2020 4:02 PM

R6, She looks LIKE Long Island.

by Anonymousreply 9May 22, 2020 4:03 PM

God, look at that picture.

She should be THANKFUL if anyone sexually assaulted her.

by Anonymousreply 10May 22, 2020 4:04 PM

She was a hot piece of ass when she was younger.

by Anonymousreply 11May 22, 2020 4:04 PM

She was a hot piece of SHIT!

by Anonymousreply 12May 22, 2020 4:05 PM

She was attractive when she was young. She must have a lot of emotional issues if she let herself go so much as she got older.

by Anonymousreply 13May 22, 2020 4:06 PM

To (R-6)...She looks like "she ate Long Island".

by Anonymousreply 14May 22, 2020 4:07 PM

She looks kind of like Janice from The Sopranos. But not as warm?

by Anonymousreply 15May 22, 2020 4:07 PM

Because she is a lying bitch, hired by Moscow Mitch.

by Anonymousreply 16May 22, 2020 4:10 PM

Has Tara Reid commented?

by Anonymousreply 17May 22, 2020 4:27 PM

You could drop Tara on the wicked witch of the east

by Anonymousreply 18May 22, 2020 4:30 PM

Funny because Tara Reid is also a liar, claiming she married a bunch of guys she was never married to.

by Anonymousreply 19May 22, 2020 4:33 PM

I guess she'll have to start a new scam, then. No worries, she has tons of practice at it!

by Anonymousreply 20May 22, 2020 4:35 PM

So let’s be clear — this lawyer who is dropping her is the Republican Trump donor, right?

by Anonymousreply 21May 22, 2020 4:46 PM

Are Slate and Salon tantruming yet?

by Anonymousreply 22May 22, 2020 4:48 PM

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 23May 22, 2020 4:48 PM

Yes, her #MeToo lawyer is a Trumper from way back. This is too good - everything Trump touches dies!

by Anonymousreply 24May 22, 2020 4:57 PM

It seems Tara Reade got into law school without a bachelor’s degree. She also testified as an expert witness in domestic abuse cases based on being a lawyer who was a “legislative aide” to Joe Biden when he wrote the Violence Against Women Act. Turns out she wasn’t a legislative aide but was a staff aide.

She also claimed to have been given a “secret” BA degree by the president of Antioch College. She was using a different name back then to hide from her husband using the claim of domestic violence.

[quote] Ms. Reade told The New York Times that she had obtained her degree through a “protected program” for victims of spousal abuse, which, court records show, she suffered at the hands of her ex-husband in the mid-1990s. That history, she said, caused her to change her name, leading to confusion about her status at the school. She later received a law degree from Seattle University.

[quote] But an Antioch spokeswoman, Karen Hamilton, told The Times that while Ms. Reade had attended classes, she was certain Ms. Reade had not received a degree.

[quote] She testified as an expert in a domestic violence case where defense nce attorneys “raised objections to Ms. Reade’s testimony, according to the transcript, saying they were skeptical that her work experience qualified her as an expert. The judge overruled them.“

[quote] Ms. Reade also told the court that she was currently a substitute teacher but had worked in domestic violence prevention for more than two decades and testified in more than 20 cases. Her career began, she said, in Mr. Biden’s office.

[quote] “I was a legislative assistant,” she said, according to the testimony. “He worked on the Violence Against Women Act, the federal act.”

Looks like at least one court case is going to be thoroughly reviewed & probably thrown out.

by Anonymousreply 25May 22, 2020 5:02 PM

[quote] Now, Mr. Soltesz says he is exploring whether he can reopen his case. On Wednesday evening, he emailed a network of more than 100 public defenders, alerting them to questions about Ms. Reade’s background and credibility.

[quote] Monique S. Hill, a lawyer in another domestic violence case in which Ms. Reade served as an expert witness, said she also saw grounds to challenge the conviction.

[quote] “Had I had the information that I have now, this case, in my mind, would have gone differently,” said Ms. Hill, who served as a public defender.

[quote] The Monterey County chief assistant district attorney, Berkley Brannon, said that if Ms. Reade had misrepresented her academic credentials, the office would alert all defense lawyers involved in cases that featured her as an expert.

“That would absolutely be of concern to us, and it’s something that the defense attorneys would need to know about,” he said. “We don’t want people that we call lying about anything.”

[quote] He said the office would not make any move to contact defense lawyers until it was satisfied that she indeed had not obtained her bachelor’s degree. And, speaking hypothetically, he said that the extent to which a false academic claim would affect the cases she participated in would depend on how material her testimony was to the outcome.

[quote] The Sixth District Appellate Program, a state-funded public interest law firm that represents low-income clients in the region, is also reviewing all the cases involving Ms. Reade.

[quote] Ms. Reade maintains that she has an undergraduate degree, saying the school has no record of her graduating because of special arrangements put in place to protect her from her ex-husband. She sent The Times a screenshot of a transcript showing her with 35 course credits, her department as “BA Completion” and nothing listed under “date conferred” or “degree conferred.” According to the photo, she entered school on Oct. 2, 2000.

[quote] Credits from her earlier studies at Pasadena City College were linked to her old social security number and name — the same one she now uses — making her worried that her ex-husband could find her and her daughter, she says. To protect her identity as a survivor of domestic abuse, Ms. Reade says she received her degree through the private assistance of the school’s then-president, Tullisse Murdock. She says she never received a diploma or requested one since she was “fast-tracked” to law school.

[quote] “The president took it from the registrar and did it herself for complete confidentiality,” she said in an interview.

[quote] But Ms. Hamilton, the Antioch spokeswoman, told The Times that it had spoken with Ms. Murdock, and that there was no such special arrangement with Ms. Reade. It takes 180 credits to graduate, and students earn up to a maximum of 45 for life experience or prior studies, according to the school’s website.

[quote] Seattle University School of Law confirmed that Ms. Reade graduated with a J.D. degree in 2004. The school only considers accepting students with bachelor’s degrees, according to its website. But it would not share what degree Ms. Reade presented with her initial application, citing federal privacy standards.

by Anonymousreply 26May 22, 2020 5:07 PM

What hasn't she lied about?

by Anonymousreply 27May 22, 2020 5:09 PM

Well, well, well.......let’s see how many people will keep supporting the ever changing stories of Tara Reade, aka Alexandra McCabe.

She is starting to reminds me of the Into the Wild guy.

by Anonymousreply 28May 22, 2020 5:12 PM

Yes, she's lied about everything except Joe. But we must believe whatever she says about Rapey Sleepy Joe!!

by Anonymousreply 29May 22, 2020 5:34 PM

Don't forget, everyone has raped her, including her own father. Who also just happened to write stories with the same details of the alleged Biden encounter. Years before the encounter happened.

by Anonymousreply 30May 22, 2020 5:36 PM

1991 delegates coming soon. They really don't have a leg to stand on anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 22, 2020 5:37 PM

When lawyers use shady trash like Tara Reid (or whatever her name is this week), then it will eventually come back to shit on them.

I'm just shocked it doesn't happen more often (re: cases being overturned).

by Anonymousreply 32May 22, 2020 5:42 PM

She makes Divine look like a beauty queen.

by Anonymousreply 33May 22, 2020 5:47 PM

The comments for the article are great. She's so ovah. Even The Nation is dropping it.

by Anonymousreply 34May 22, 2020 5:48 PM

[quote] She makes Divine look like a beauty queen.

Divine eating that dog shit is sexier than Tara is now.

by Anonymousreply 35May 22, 2020 5:49 PM

Back to the weak dementia line, Bernie trolls.

by Anonymousreply 36May 22, 2020 5:51 PM

When he's elected, Joe Biden can always hire her. She'd be great at being pushed through tunnels to clean them.

by Anonymousreply 37May 22, 2020 5:51 PM

"I'll go home . . . to Tara!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 22, 2020 5:58 PM

When are the fucking SJW's/#NeToo cunts (and I do mean cunts) going to stop going after the easy targets, i.e. Al Franken and Joe Biden, and start going after the really big fish, like Donald Trump?

Is it simply too much work for you poor dears?

by Anonymousreply 39May 22, 2020 5:58 PM

[quote]She looks like she’s from Long Island

I would've said Staten Island

by Anonymousreply 40May 22, 2020 6:07 PM

[quote] I would've said Staten Island

I would've said Jersey.

by Anonymousreply 41May 22, 2020 6:11 PM

Tara's so fat when she went camping the bears had to hide their food!

by Anonymousreply 42May 22, 2020 6:12 PM

There is so much being uncovered in California about her numerous identities, false educational claims, potential falsification of expert testimony in court, over 70 past Biden employees statements during interviews, numerous past landlords with information....the list goes on and on, proving she is a wacko that is using these accusations about Biden for money and 5 seconds of fame.

by Anonymousreply 43May 22, 2020 6:17 PM

I think she's tremendous!

by Anonymousreply 44May 22, 2020 6:18 PM

"When are the fucking SJW's/#NeToo cunts (and I do mean cunts) going to stop going after the easy targets, i.e. Al Franken and Joe Biden, and start going after the really big fish, like Donald Trump?"

Weird post, since the kind of people who bitch about SJWs and call women cunts are usually the kind of people who LOVE Trump. Most women who genuinely care about abuse have been going after Trump since the pussygrabber tape leaked. The ones who are going after Biden but not Trump are mostly trolls and Russian bots

by Anonymousreply 45May 22, 2020 6:21 PM

"When are the fucking SJW's/#NeToo cunts (and I do mean cunts) going to stop going after the easy targets, i.e. Al Franken and Joe Biden, and start going after the really big fish, like Donald Trump?"

Weird, the kind of people who bitch about MeToo and call women cunts are usually the kind of people who LOVE Trump.

by Anonymousreply 46May 22, 2020 6:24 PM

She’ll be known as the unsuccessful Linda Tripp

by Anonymousreply 47May 22, 2020 6:28 PM

She looks like Big Ange without the plastic surgery and added multiple personality disorders.

by Anonymousreply 48May 22, 2020 6:31 PM

Chrissy Metz in a Lifetime Television for Women Movie: THE TALL... AND WIDE... TALES OF TARA READE

by Anonymousreply 49May 22, 2020 7:10 PM

It couldn't have been worse if she had been cherry picked by Jacob Wohl. And that says a lot!

by Anonymousreply 50May 22, 2020 7:50 PM

[quote]Ms. Reade also told the court that she was currently a substitute teacher

Not only a substitute teacher: a [italic]divorced[/italic] substitute teacher. Excuse my Schadenfreude but that makes me feel good. Ha!

by Anonymousreply 51May 22, 2020 7:54 PM

Chrissy Metz in a Lifetime Television for Women Movie - A BIG FAT LIE: THE TARA READE STORY

by Anonymousreply 52May 22, 2020 8:58 PM

She used domestic abuse as an excuse to change her name & social security number and reinvent herself. And to invent a bogus bachelor’s degree.

by Anonymousreply 53May 22, 2020 8:58 PM

Leave it to the datalounge to make her looks and her weight more of an issue than her constant lies

by Anonymousreply 54May 22, 2020 9:04 PM

Has the husband who allegedly abused her ever commented? Did he lose interest in stalking her eventually, so that now she feels completely safe making a spectacle of herself?

by Anonymousreply 55May 22, 2020 9:06 PM

It's crazy how she got away with her lies for so long. She actually was able to be an expert witness with no qualifications, how she bullshitted her way onto criminal cases is incredible to me.

by Anonymousreply 56May 22, 2020 9:16 PM

Tara is so fat her belt size is equator.

Tara is so fat her blood type is Rocky Road.

by Anonymousreply 57May 22, 2020 10:02 PM

Yes, that's the most amazing thing about this case....that someone considered this nutjob an "expert" on anything

by Anonymousreply 58May 22, 2020 10:03 PM

Can the press at least perform a background check before printing allegations? I know millennial women who now refuse to vote for Biden, because believing all women—and they say they are so traumatized from being pawed at keg parties. This whole culture is a wreck. I can’t stand anyone anymore.

by Anonymousreply 59May 22, 2020 10:39 PM

R59 is trying to make "millennial women" the bad guys instead of the Trumpsters who believe these lies while dismissing Trump's many accusers.

I don't know any Dems - including millennial women - who believe Reade.

by Anonymousreply 60May 22, 2020 10:42 PM

I do. They believe everything a woman says, and they think their candidate has to be perfect rainbows and unicorns. It’s urban, raised in the suburbs and educated in fancy private schools women. All of them have been traumatized so they “can’t even.”

by Anonymousreply 61May 22, 2020 10:48 PM

She looks like Divine playing Francine Fishpaw. Like Francine, I bet her purse is full of vomit and that she can eat an entire cake in one sitting.

by Anonymousreply 62May 22, 2020 11:12 PM

Fat fucking bitch, I hope she gets fucking fat that she can't leave her house and they have to take her out with a crane.

by Anonymousreply 63May 22, 2020 11:15 PM

Fat fucking bitch, I hope she gets fucking fat that she can't leave her house and they have to take her out with a crane.

by Anonymousreply 64May 22, 2020 11:15 PM

So she also falsified her records to get into law school? Her secret bachelor’s degree story is pretty ludicrous. Incredible so many people believed it.

by Anonymousreply 65May 22, 2020 11:44 PM

R61 is wrong. Young, single women are reliable Dem voters. More so than the straight white men you love so much. Most of them do not believe Reade. The people claiming to believe this are mostly bots.

by Anonymousreply 66May 22, 2020 11:51 PM

Is anyone calling out Chris Hayes?

by Anonymousreply 67May 22, 2020 11:52 PM

Amateur...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 22, 2020 11:55 PM

There a Bernie troll I’ve blocked who keeps bumping this thread. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 69May 22, 2020 11:57 PM

R56

If I had half of her pathological ballsiness, I'd be a millionaire by now.

by Anonymousreply 70May 22, 2020 11:58 PM

Here's a question: How did she get a job in a senator's office without a bachelor's degree? My sister got a similar job with a politician without one but she started groundlevel when the politician hadn't been elected to anything yet. I would have assumed that jobs in an established Senator's office would be highly sought and highly competitive with most jobs going to excellent students from very good colleges.

by Anonymousreply 71May 23, 2020 12:00 AM

I wonder how Fox News will try to spin this.

by Anonymousreply 72May 23, 2020 12:13 AM

[quote]I know millennial women who now refuse to vote for Biden, because believing all women—and they say they are so traumatized from being pawed at keg parties.

So they're going to vote for the pussy grabber instead? Is that what's called "voting your conscience"?

by Anonymousreply 73May 23, 2020 12:19 AM

Law firm still supports and believes her because law firm is Trumpville, but dump her because they know she's got a bit of a credibility issue with telling the truth. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 74May 23, 2020 12:23 AM

r73, no, they won't. That's what the misogynist trolls here want you to believe.

by Anonymousreply 75May 23, 2020 12:25 AM

Hey it’s ok. Trump doesn’t need her anymore. The dirty little mousy president of Ukraine has announced an investigation into Biden. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 76May 23, 2020 12:55 AM

[quote] How did she get a job in a senator's office without a bachelor's degree?

She bullshitted her way into law school claiming she had a “secret” bachelor’s degree. She may have been given the job after she graduated law school.

by Anonymousreply 77May 23, 2020 1:00 AM

Doesn't it all come down to money? They thought she'd get lots of TV interviews, write a book, make $ome money. Not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 78May 23, 2020 1:30 AM

She graduated from law school in the early 2000s, about a decade after she was fired from her job working for Biden.

by Anonymousreply 79May 23, 2020 8:00 AM

Maybe the Bernie Bros can all chip in $27 a piece to get Tara plastic surgery, liposuction and a new identity, so she can come back out in a few months to accuse Joe, again.

You know they're grassrooting over it.

by Anonymousreply 80May 23, 2020 11:50 AM

I'm sorry, but looks do play a part in this. people will take one look at her and know that no one on earth would sexually harass that reincarnation of Jabba the Hutt.

by Anonymousreply 81May 23, 2020 11:56 AM

Tara/Alexandra reminds me of Mr. Creosote in OP’s picture.

by Anonymousreply 82May 23, 2020 12:07 PM

What an ugly fat cunt. What does she use to dye that mop, spray paint?

Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 83May 23, 2020 1:46 PM

R71: She exaggerated her role on Biden’s staff — it was more of an office assistant than a legislative policy assistant, which would perhaps mean a bachelor’s degree was not required.

by Anonymousreply 84May 23, 2020 2:09 PM

r81, you are as stupid as the POTUS. In 1993, she was quite an attractive woman.

Even Megan Kelly didn't believe her. When she was interviewed on some Court TV show. She said it wasn't her changing of her stories that she found not credible. It was the part of the story she didn't change. The attack in the open of the halls of the Senate which she placed Biden haven spoken to someone minutes before she approached to hand him his gym bag. To risk doing that in the open, with a chance of being seen. He wasn't known as reckless Joe.

But Tara Reade has conveniently changed her story about Good and Bad Biden to suit the things she needs. He is a wonderful man who fights for women when it can help her. Be it exaggerating the work she did for him to riding off his coattails in legislative legacy to get expert witness jobs.

To lying about her academic credentials to get work and sympathy.

She is a habitual accuser. Her ex-husband claims she is confabulating childhood abuse to him. I don't know if he is telling the truth or not but he denies being an abuser. She used that story for sympathy and to get custody of her child.

Something happened to turn her into a chronic liar. I don't want to accuse her father because he is dead and can't defend himself but the fact that his novel scene sounds just like her accusation is telling.

While she got her 15 minutes of fame, and now people are over here. All those cases she was paid to give testimony might be open to appeal.

by Anonymousreply 85May 23, 2020 2:34 PM

I feel sad for any real victims that have their abusers case turned over because she's a liar. Enough about her looks too. Looks are irrelevant. It's about someone getting press and in no way being credible. It's a lot like the Jussie case, where everyone just ran with it before waiting for an investigation. I think cases like this should not be publicly exposed before investigations are started and there's at least some evidence.

by Anonymousreply 86May 23, 2020 2:34 PM

So that was the earth tremor when she was dropped.

Thought there was an unknown fault line hereabouts.

by Anonymousreply 87May 23, 2020 2:38 PM

Isn't Avenatti looking for clients?

by Anonymousreply 88May 23, 2020 2:46 PM

R86, but if it hadn’t been brought out publicly, there wouldn’t have been an army of reporters to find the dirt on her. Maybe a regular attorney or DA wouldn’t have had those resources and maybe they wouldn’t have found it. Some of her arrests were under other names, like her married name, and it was a long time ago.

I agree, it’s a shame to accuse people of something like this and then it turns out it was nothing. But vetting these claims tends to end a lot of them pretty quick.

The main damage is Bernie Bros are now calling Biden a rapist at every opportunity and telling people not to vote because “it’s an election between two rapists.”

No, it’s an election between a rapist and a candidate smeared by a mentally deranged female Bernie Bro, who wants to slander a candidate for attention and to help Bernie.

by Anonymousreply 89May 23, 2020 2:54 PM

It’s kinda wonderful how all the shit came oozing out about her.

Her poor daughter.

Though she must have known what her mother was like after all these years. If she wasn’t a grifter herself, she must have at least seen her mother’s latest stunt as true to form.

Can one die of M.E.R.?

by Anonymousreply 90May 23, 2020 3:05 PM

R90, I know a woman like this who has a grown daughter. She has several children but one daughter is her favorite. When I knew her, she was always talking about that one daughter and how everything she did was perfect. The daughter married a loser who couldn’t hold a job and had a bunch of kids. The mother ran scams to support herself and the daughter, even after the daughter was married to this ne’er-do-well.

I finally had the opportunity to meet the daughter. She was a petulant, spoiled, ungrateful brat. Surprisingly to me, after her mother had done an endless number of despicable acts to support her, she hated her mother with the heat of a thousand suns. That really surprised me because these two were two peas in a pod. And she always took the money.

The mother seemed oblivious to the hate and resentment that was absolutely radiating from her daughter. Or maybe she knew and was trying to buy her affections. It wasn’t working. First time I ever felt sorry for the mother. She was a piece of work that congratulated herself on running successful scams and had absolutely no remorse. Her love for her daughter was her only redeeming trait.

So that’s how it ends.

by Anonymousreply 91May 23, 2020 3:16 PM

[quote]Even Megan Kelly didn't believe her. When she was interviewed on some Court TV show. She said it wasn't her changing of her stories that she found not credible. It was the part of the story she didn't change. The attack in the open of the halls of the Senate which she placed Biden haven spoken to someone minutes before she approached to hand him his gym bag. To risk doing that in the open, with a chance of being seen. He wasn't known as reckless Joe.

And the fact that Katie Halper didn't question her on that during their interview showed they had an agenda. It was ludicrous.

There were women who worked on the Hill who didn't believe it immediately because they say there are cameras there, but what really made them think she was lying was that Reade said she wasn't wearing stockings. It was mandatory that women wore stockings.

by Anonymousreply 92May 23, 2020 3:22 PM

And that’s the kind of thing no man would ever think of, R92.

by Anonymousreply 93May 23, 2020 3:23 PM

Put it this way she keeps telling different stories about it. Like she's just remembering that the vice president touched her on the shoulder or some such. This is her version of sexual assault. Plus all the alleged corroboration isn't really so.

by Anonymousreply 94May 23, 2020 3:24 PM

[quote] Funny because Tara Reid is also a liar, claiming she married a bunch of guys she was never married to.

Like who?

by Anonymousreply 95May 23, 2020 3:51 PM

That explains why she never sat for a bar exam. She wouldn't have passed the background check.

by Anonymousreply 96May 23, 2020 4:25 PM

r85, that attractive woman isn't making he accusation, the fat, ugly one is. You know, the one whose face has been plastered all over the media. That's who people will believe she is and was.

by Anonymousreply 97May 23, 2020 4:49 PM

She processed Biden’s constituent correspondence in the mailroom, I’m not sure if she worked directly under Biden or she worked for the senate and was assigned to Biden.

She went from not wearing pantyhose because it was hot and when she was called out by women who worked on capital hill during that time her story changes to stockings with a garter belt and crotch less panties.

by Anonymousreply 98May 23, 2020 5:34 PM

R98, in reality life, women don’t wear garter belts to work. The stockings wrinkle and sag at the ankles and knees, and they don’t stay up. That’s a porn thing.

How would Biden know she was wearing a garter belt? X-ray eyes? Women don’t wear garter belts to work. And in the nineties, she would have been expected to wear a slip, or at least a lined suit skirt.

by Anonymousreply 99May 23, 2020 5:46 PM

She said she was wearing *crotchless panties* to work? Unbelievable. Was she hooking on the side?

My eyes are rolling down the hall.

by Anonymousreply 100May 23, 2020 5:48 PM

"How would Biden know she was wearing a garter belt? X-ray eyes?"

He's the Man With X-Ray Eyes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101May 23, 2020 5:50 PM

I know I've seen that "woman" before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102May 23, 2020 7:07 PM

Yep r99 and the buckles/clips on the garters would’ve shown through as well, also stockings like that were pricey and as has been pointed out, hose were cheap and if you had an issue you could just run to a drugstore. Also the weather records for dc in 1993 are archived and it was mostly cold to mild during the time she claims to be assaulted, I think the warmest day was around 80 the entire month.

She claimed she was wearing crotch less panties because she had a date that night. Hard core Bernie supporters Katie halper Nathan Robinson and Ryan Grimm pushed her story. Grimm was the one that outed Christine Blasey fords name.

by Anonymousreply 103May 23, 2020 7:55 PM

In light of these new Reade allegations, Ryan Grim is deleting tweets that pushed her story.

Talked to @neeratanden and we mutually agreed to delete some tweets to lower the temperature. May peace reign across the land.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104May 23, 2020 8:40 PM

I don't think she's doing this just because she supports Bernie. I think someone is paying her. All her grifts are centered around $$$$

by Anonymousreply 105May 23, 2020 8:44 PM

I checked the archived weather records on weatherunderground.com - there were no abnormally warm days from March-May 1993. I want to see this fat fucking bitch in jail.

by Anonymousreply 106May 23, 2020 8:51 PM

You have to be a really bad client before a lawyer drops you. I would love to know about the stuff they found out about her that didn't make it into the article. Her + size puts her more on the abuser and not the victim side of #metoo.

by Anonymousreply 107May 23, 2020 9:00 PM

Stick a fork in this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 108May 23, 2020 9:03 PM

She’s a liar and is getting what she deserves. But I find it interesting that Americans’ go to insults whenever are always based on appearance. “Fat” and “ugly” being the most common. What are you? Six? Then again, you have a president who attacks people by their appearance everyday on Twitter. Only in America.

by Anonymousreply 109May 24, 2020 5:13 AM

[quote] But I find it interesting that Americans’ go to insults whenever are always based on appearance.

I think this is a human thing. Definitely not specific to America.

by Anonymousreply 110May 24, 2020 5:43 AM

I am not R109, but I think (s)he was referring to the president of a country, not the American people at large, attacking people for their look. I find it ghastly that a president who has more personality and cognitive disorders than an old decrepit crackwhore hooker has had STDs still has an approval rate of 40%.

by Anonymousreply 111May 24, 2020 6:13 AM

R111, OK, that makes sense. And its true. Sadly.

by Anonymousreply 112May 24, 2020 4:07 PM

Hey, if you put forward a blatantly false public accusation, you deserve to be pilloried. Her looks and weight are fair game.

by Anonymousreply 113May 24, 2020 4:29 PM

[quote] She was attractive when she was young. She must have a lot of emotional issues if she let herself go so much as she got older.

Or that pic is from 30 yrs ago and she is now in her 50s, with an average 50 yr old body. How many 50 yr olds retain their 20 yr old body?

by Anonymousreply 114May 24, 2020 6:31 PM

Lawyers tend to fire clients that lie to them. So after she got checked out, the lawyer probably investigated her more and found out she was lying about a bunch of things. Some of those things are probably not public knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 115May 24, 2020 6:38 PM

I have been around long enough to have worn both garter belts + stockings, then panty hose. If you had a form-fitting skirt or dress, garter belt clips would definitely ruin the line of the garment. Others have posted about having to re-adjust your stockings regularly due to slippage and wrinkling. These were not exactly comfortable either.

There were stockings with elasticized tops that supposedly would stay up without a garter belt. Never really worked, and they went off of the market pretty quickly.

Pantyhose were wonderful development. By the 90s, there were every type of design for comfort, from light support to active wear. It made a difference when you were working/standing for long hours and it was the only real way to have that no "panty line" look under slacks.

Do I believe a woman would wear crotchless panties, plus garter belt & stockings, all day under her business dress for a boyfriend surprise that night? LOL, no. Maybe tuck the special garments in her purse for a quick change after work. She won't be able to explain crotchless panties and panty liner.

There are so many holes in her stories, with details that make no sense.

by Anonymousreply 116May 24, 2020 8:17 PM

Out of interest, are you a man or a woman, R116?

by Anonymousreply 117May 24, 2020 9:56 PM

Woman.

by Anonymousreply 118May 24, 2020 9:59 PM

Thanks R116. That’s great information!

by Anonymousreply 119May 24, 2020 10:22 PM

Exactly how does someone with her record and credibility issues benefit Bernie Sanders by her professing to be a supporter? She's like an all-purpose ruiner, smearing shit on both Sanders and Biden. Both candidates are damaged by her claims.

I believe that was the intention. My take on her is that she's a paid Russian asset.

by Anonymousreply 120May 25, 2020 5:54 AM

She's nothing now. She's ovah.

by Anonymousreply 121May 25, 2020 5:55 AM

First-term U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar, who won the DFL Party endorsement this weekend in her re-election bid, told the Sunday Times of London that she believes Tara Reade, a former U.S. Senate staffer who has leveled sexual assault allegations against presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Omar also told the Times that if it were up to her, Biden wouldn't be the Democratic presidential nominee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122May 25, 2020 9:58 PM

Omar needs to be defeated, even if it is by a Repug. Omar is despicable for supporting a known liar and scam artist.

by Anonymousreply 123May 25, 2020 10:13 PM

Omar is really not very bright.

Apparently a lot of the Somali constituents who voted her in aren't very happy with her because she keeps promoting inconsequential causes they don't care about or are hostile towards. Her personal life is a mess and is extremely haram as far as most Muslims are concerned. Meanwhile, establishment Dems already want to take her behind the woodshed, and now she's promoting an obvious pathological liar to try to get Bernie as the nominee. Even if she somehow wins reelection, she will never, ever accomplish anything in that position.

by Anonymousreply 124May 25, 2020 10:30 PM

R122, I hope Biden literally shits on her.

by Anonymousreply 125May 25, 2020 10:38 PM

R119, there was an old lady character on Laugh-In, Gladys I think, who wore garters. Her stockings were constantly sagging around her ankles and looked horrible. That’s what they were really like. They twisted all around and were just awful to deal with, you were constantly struggling with them. No one’s going to work like that, it would drive them nuts. They just fell down your legs like they were hip waders. Even the garter belt only does so much.

When I was young and dumb, in the late 1980s, I bought a garter belt and stockings just to try them out and wore them to dinner out. It was horrible. Stockings sagging around the ankles and baggy knees every two seconds. Those stockings were polyester but not exactly like modern stockings either. They were shaped, which means they had a formed foot shape with a heel built in. That’s why they were always bagging and sagging. They were wrinkled at the front of the ankle and it showed. If you’re thinking of L’Eggs stockings, only held up with a garter belt, that wasn’t it at all. It was the worst of all worlds. I hope modern garter belt stockings are made better now, but that’s what you could get back then.

Pre-WWII seamed garter stockings were made of silk, and they needed the silk for parachutes in WWII. After the war they invented nylon, which eventually evolved into panty hose. I’m guessing silk worked better, but those 80s-90s era nylon, fake old-fashioned garter belt stockings, like the ones with the seams in back, were shaped with calves and heels and everything, they were the shape of a leg. There wasn’t enough elasticity in them to not have wrinkles. Uncomfortable. Not something you would work in all day.

Here’s some vintage 1980s retro revival era stockings sold on Etsy. That’s a mannequin leg and you can see that they’re really wrinkled, even on the mannequin. There’s just no cling in them. And they snagged very easily as you can see, because the nylon wasn’t the L’Eggs kind, it was a different quality. Not as good.

Kelly McGuinness wore them in Top Gun in 1986. I think by 1993 that fad would have been long over.

That whole, wearing a garter belt to work, isn’t she sexy thing was more of a 1980s, big hair, Hollywood thing for movies and video than a real thing. And porn, where they can stop the camera to adjust every few minutes if they have to. Not real life.

And they must have been super conservative about dress code in a 1993 Washington Senator’s office. Back then, they had policy and procedure handbooks at conservative offices and if you didn’t meet the professional standards, they sent you home. Those manuals described slips, nude or white bra colors, you name it. No straps showed, no underwear showing. Somebody dressing like a hooker to work in a Senator’s office would have been taken aside.

These are just some of the many reasons that every woman who lived through that era just can’t believe what this woman is saying. It’s just so far-fetched it’s ridiculous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126May 25, 2020 11:57 PM

[quote] Omar needs to be defeated

You can say this all you want. She’s going to be re-elected by her constituents.

by Anonymousreply 127May 26, 2020 12:25 AM

i would be very happy if Omar, AOC, and Tlaib all lose their primaries.

by Anonymousreply 128May 26, 2020 12:42 AM

I'm sure Nancy Pelosi had some less that pleasant words for her.

by Anonymousreply 129May 26, 2020 4:42 AM

Well, she wasn't the jackpot the Repugs hoped for. But the fact that they trotted her out in Spring of election year is telling. Are they using her to lay the groundwork for future accusations? Trump said a lot more was coming.

The rapey stuff is Trump's biggest drawback with women. If they can even the playing field by besmirching Biden... Never underestimate the Russiapublicans; they are always plotting- even years in advance.

by Anonymousreply 130May 26, 2020 5:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!