Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Poor Nick with a wife like that, who needs enemies!

I’ve been following this for awhile and the wife has publicized Nick’s condition and health concerns in startling detail from the very beginning. It just seems graphic, unseemly and that there’s some ulterior motive behind her so much sharing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2020 3:17 PM

There is something creepy about it.

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2020 2:10 PM

She reminds me of that hack writer/attention whore Elizabeth Gilbert. Everything MUST be shared in detail. I guarantee you that she is already thinking about a book deal.

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2020 2:43 PM

And if she is, I don't blame her. I think she's some sort of instructor (yoga? dance?). It's cold, and it's going to get colder if she becomes a widow.

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2020 2:48 PM

She has struck me as a fame whore too. Just inappropriate. I have a sister in law who is doing this with my brother and it’s all about her getting attention.

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2020 3:04 PM

I think it works for ratings - she's beautiful, blonde and bubbly with a baby. That's media catnip.

I try not to be pessimistic about this - she's obviously going through a lot. If anything, it shows that younger people are also at major risk. It is easy to think it's only old and obese people who should be worried.

Time will tell - but for now she gets a pass from me.

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2020 3:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!