Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Celebs who seem well-balanced and nice?

Kathryn Newton (Paranormal Activity 4, Supernatural, Big Little Lies, Three Billboards, Lady Bird, Blockers, Ben Is Back).

by Anonymousreply 16May 23, 2020 12:04 PM

I'm pretty sure we just got through doing this thread - ???

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2020 3:27 AM

Misha Collins

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2020 6:24 AM

Drew Barrymore

Charo

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2020 7:19 AM

Nene Leakes Kyle Richards Ellen DeGeneres Chrissy Tiegen

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2020 7:19 AM

I think Jodie Foster seems like a genuinely nice person. Her taste in male friends is weird though.

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2020 8:47 AM

A celebrity that's well-balanced and nice? Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2020 9:05 AM

A celebrity that's well-balanced and nice? Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2020 9:05 AM

Clive Standen. I know a recurring cast member who was on Vikings.

by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2020 9:18 AM

Melissa McCarthy.

by Anonymousreply 9May 22, 2020 9:39 AM

Chyler Leigh, Mandy Moore, Saoirse Ronan, Orlando Jones, James Marsden, Tiffani Thiessen, Freddie Prinze Junior, Keanu Reeves and Patrick Wilson

by Anonymousreply 10May 22, 2020 10:06 AM

I don't believe that most of them are as crazy as people make out. Most actors just seem vain and emotionally needy. But aren't we all at the end of the day. The real sociopaths gravitate towards jobs in the media or law.

by Anonymousreply 11May 22, 2020 11:53 AM

Valerie Bertinelli

Trisha Yearwood

by Anonymousreply 12May 22, 2020 6:02 PM

Ellie Kemper

by Anonymousreply 13May 22, 2020 6:06 PM

There was a whole thread about celebrities that are normal and down to Earth.

by Anonymousreply 14May 22, 2020 6:09 PM

Chrissy Teigen is not nice. She’s a blasian Kartrashian knockoff. She’s always pulling the “I’m just a normal girl like you” act on Twitter (went to the Jennifer Lawrence school of Fake Bitch pandering to the middle American fuglies who are intimidated by stunning celebrities) She’s a major C. She is calculated and nasty. I wish people would stop trying to make her happen.

by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2020 4:23 AM

R15 wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 16May 23, 2020 12:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!