Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Service-oriented masc horned up bottom pig in heat.

Seeking horny dudes, masculine mature studs, hairy jocks & Daddy types. Love to give mindblowing oral/deep throat to completion, get throatfucked, take it rough up the ass, serious hardcore toyplay/dp, groups/gangbangs, slings, playrooms, flogging, spanking, breath play, getting tied up and used, blindfolds, masks, anon, pushing my limits, more. Laid back, easy going, non-judgmental. I'll gladly unlock my face pic after you show me yours. I'm NOT into hard "party" drugs or guys that use them.

In North.

by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2020 7:16 PM

Hello, Son. Mom here. Shall I bring up the cottage cheese and apple sauce?

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2020 1:10 AM

Does Doublelist still prohibit nudie pics?

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2020 1:23 AM

Dad?

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2020 1:33 AM

OP, this still isn't craigslist, you FAT WHORE!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2020 1:34 AM

Sen. Graham - back again for more?

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2020 1:35 AM

North what? Dakota?

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2020 7:15 PM

lol, r1.

by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2020 7:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!