Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET Ezra Miller?

He's still doing the "Fantastic Beasts" series, but they don't have much of a buzz about them, and otherwise he seems to have dropped out of doing movies. It seems like he was demoted by appearing as the Flash not for an individual feature film, but just for the "Arrowverse" crossover "Crisis on Infinite Earths." Even though he will die rich just by the money he has made for superhero blaockbusters already, will he have trouble getting serious work as he ages?

He has unusual looks that make him look a bit odd in stills, but on film he is incredibly striking. He insisted on playing up the genderbending stuff for his media appearances, which seemed cute when he was young but increasingly seem juvenile as he gets older (he is now 27). He's "sexually fluid" (which might be a turn-on for some, but annoying for others--he's very "woke"), and apparently VERY highly sexed (according to his own admission).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 23, 2020 5:42 PM

No spoilers, R37. Please.

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2020 12:17 AM

r1: ????

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2020 12:18 AM

Sorry. Wrong thread, R2.

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2020 12:20 AM

Did anything come from that controversy from a few weeks ago, when he knocked some woman down?

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2020 12:22 AM

Yes. They're now married.

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2020 12:28 AM

Am I the only one really excited to read r37 now?

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2020 12:30 AM

R1, you will expire September 13, 2023.

And then you'll be the "spoiler."

by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2020 12:33 AM

He was too sanctimonious and not pretty enough.

by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2020 12:36 AM

Pert pins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 22, 2020 12:46 AM

He's got a nice body, but he's too intent on selling himself as an oddball.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 22, 2020 12:58 AM

Those cloven hooves (hoofs?) suggest that he's not faking.

by Anonymousreply 11May 22, 2020 1:01 AM

Literally no idea who he is.

Look like jimmy fallon in crack

by Anonymousreply 12May 22, 2020 1:31 AM

Nip slip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 22, 2020 1:33 AM

Nip slip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 22, 2020 1:33 AM

I’m not gagging

by Anonymousreply 15May 22, 2020 1:34 AM

Legs Eleven.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 22, 2020 1:37 AM

Anyone for a piledriver?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 22, 2020 1:39 AM

Jawline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 22, 2020 1:41 AM

His career was possibly ruined when he attacked a female fan in an Icelandic bar and it was filmed. I haven't heard anything from him after that but he'd better have a hell of an explanation for what happened if he wants to be taken seriously anymore.

by Anonymousreply 19May 22, 2020 1:42 AM

I think the Coronavirus has taken the attention off Ezra.

by Anonymousreply 20May 22, 2020 1:45 AM

The man who shared the video of The Flash actor, Ezra Miller, choke slam a girl in Reykjavik, Iceland, has deleted all his social profiles. Might have been paid off.

CW cast and crew warned about their violent behaviour.

According to Miller’s friend, he has a serious drug problem.

Non-binary actor allegedly suffers from ‘chronic depression’ and has ‘violent outbursts’.

Source of original video deletes all his social profiles.

Victim remains quiet, potentially reaching settlement with Miller.

Miler reportedly FIRED from all upcoming DCEU projects.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 22, 2020 1:52 AM

Maybe he was tired of attention seeking cunts R19

I know I have to restrain myself from doing violence on straight twats on a daily basis.

by Anonymousreply 22May 22, 2020 2:20 AM

r22 = Naomi Campbell

by Anonymousreply 23May 22, 2020 2:35 AM

Is he white?

by Anonymousreply 24May 22, 2020 3:39 AM

r19 That we haven't heard of him since then is probably good news for him. And no, he doesn't need to address what happened. It's a known fact that,more often than not, ignoring a controversy is the best that a public figure can do to minimize damage.

by Anonymousreply 25May 22, 2020 8:37 PM

Unless he posts penis/anus pics or vids I am finished with him.

by Anonymousreply 26May 22, 2020 10:10 PM

He has a beautiful chest hair pattern and jawline. Exceptional.

by Anonymousreply 27May 22, 2020 10:17 PM

R25, this will never go away until he comes up with a believable reason, and in reality there aren't that many options that might absolve him. He could say they were only fooling around or that she threatened him at that very moment and he had to constrain her immediately. Judging by the comments from the bar employees it seems neither of those could have happened and they had to kick him out. He might also claim to have been so totally drunk he didn't know what he was doing.

An adult male attacking a young woman the way Ezra did is not a minor controversy that just goes away. It raises serious questions about his mental health or makes him seem like an entitled cunt who thinks he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Or that he's using drugs or can't handle his liquor. It doesn't really matter that he's not the most masculine guy out there since everyone knows he's practically all muscle. He's a man and men who do what he did have a hard time gaining public's trust again.

by Anonymousreply 28May 23, 2020 2:09 AM

What ever happened to Ezra Stone is a better question ubungan

by Anonymousreply 29May 23, 2020 2:10 AM

[quote]this will never go away

LOL, that's a joke, right? It has already gone away. No one's talking about the incident anymore.

by Anonymousreply 30May 23, 2020 11:35 AM

What happens in Reykjavík stays in Reykjavík.

by Anonymousreply 31May 23, 2020 5:11 PM

R30, during a worldwide pandemic people understandably don't really care to concentrate on a minor celeb's messy bar incident. Believe me he will have to have a good explanation prepared for the inevitable questioning that will happen the next time he does press. It's "rumored", apparently without any kind of evidence, that he's been forced to leave the DCEU but if he's still playing The Flash people will go through that incident with a fine-tooth comb when the filming starts. I personally believe his Flash was shelved already a long time ago when Snyder's plans sort of fell apart and this incident was the final nail on the coffin.

I actually liked him as The Flash but I'm fully aware how practically all DCEU actors are treated, maybe leaving out Jason Momoa who seems to be mostly well-liked.

by Anonymousreply 32May 23, 2020 5:36 PM

[Quote] I personally believe his Flash was shelved already a long time ago

Same.

I'm not convinced the incident won't blow over, though. If the silence of the videographer and the apparent victim has been bought, he has little to worry about. He wasn't shown doing any damage to anybody. He can easily say: "What the video doesn't show is me helping her up and us both laughing about it."

by Anonymousreply 33May 23, 2020 5:42 PM

He’s very beautiful but he’s been in nothing but shitty movies these past few years so I’m not interested.

by Anonymousreply 34May 23, 2020 5:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!