Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Ugly Trump Duckling is Getting Thick

It is safe to assume the majority of you will agree that Tiffany is the ugly daughter (which is why Trump ignores her in favor of Ivanka). She is kind of like Jan Brady and, let's be honest, do you really think she got into law school on the basis of her high LSAT score?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 22, 2020 10:47 PM

She wasn't allowed to spend much time with Daddy (in other words he didn't have sex with her).

by Anonymousreply 1May 21, 2020 9:47 PM

R1 - sometimes a good beating with the ugly stick does wonders.

by Anonymousreply 2May 21, 2020 9:48 PM

She looks like a cabbage patch kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 21, 2020 9:56 PM

Has her father's anal-orifice mouth. No surgery can help her so she had to be the smart one.

by Anonymousreply 4May 21, 2020 10:01 PM

This photo is old. She’s in law school.

by Anonymousreply 5May 21, 2020 10:12 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 21, 2020 10:14 PM

This photo is from April 2019

by Anonymousreply 7May 21, 2020 10:15 PM

My vote, Eric's wife. A sex tape with them would turn you to stone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 21, 2020 10:17 PM

[quote] She is kind of like Jan Brady and, let's be honest, do you really think she got into law school on the basis of her high LSAT score?

Why would her intelligence necessarily correlate with her beauty, OP? That makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 9May 21, 2020 10:17 PM

She is a total pug faced chunk but I think she will probably land a rich man who will treat her like a queen because she is a Trump. I saw these types a lot when I went to Yale.

by Anonymousreply 10May 21, 2020 10:17 PM

She's the only member of the family besides Barron I feel even sort of sorry for, given that she has been clearly kept apart from the eldest three.

by Anonymousreply 11May 21, 2020 10:19 PM

R9 - I was not making a correlation at all. I was saying that she is not a beauty and that, with a father who could easily get her into any school she wanted, he brains are no guarantee either.

by Anonymousreply 12May 21, 2020 10:24 PM

Which of you knuckleheads voted for Marla as being the ugliest Trumpette when there are 2 plastic surgery victims, a newly minted Repuke fake barbie, and a chubby fly-over prototype on the list? Didn't realize DL had blind posters.

by Anonymousreply 13May 21, 2020 10:34 PM

It may be she will have more time to lose weight now that classes are over. But even so, she would need a lot of plastic surgery to be pretty. I feel sorry for her, because the overdone makeup is a clear sign she's uncomfortable with how she looks.

by Anonymousreply 14May 21, 2020 10:36 PM

They are all equally hideous

by Anonymousreply 15May 21, 2020 10:36 PM

[quote] Why would her intelligence necessarily correlate with her beauty, OP? That makes no sense.

You make no sense.

Nobody correlated Tiffany Trump’s “beauty” with intelligence. She got into Georgetown the same way Kushner got into Harvard. Trump stole money from somewhere — probably a phony children’s cancer charity — and paid a bribe to get her in.

by Anonymousreply 16May 21, 2020 10:39 PM

R8 - they would need to pay people to watch that sex tape. Nobody has the time or money to recover from that additional dose of PTSD-inducing breakdown with what coronavirus is already doing to most people's minds.

by Anonymousreply 17May 21, 2020 10:39 PM

R16 is right...if Trump donated a library building to the school or a set of new computers for all the staff and admins, you better believe she is getting in.

by Anonymousreply 18May 21, 2020 10:43 PM

[quote] Nobody correlated Tiffany Trump’s “beauty” with intelligence.

The OP clearly implied such a question by raising this question--"She is kind of like Jan Brady and, let's be honest, do you really think she got into law school on the basis of her high LSAT score?"--in a thread about how homely she is.

by Anonymousreply 19May 21, 2020 10:44 PM

[quote] She is kind of like Jan Brady and, let's be honest, do you really think she got into law school on the basis of her high LSAT score?"

Jan Brady had middle child syndrome. She didn’t shine as much or get as much attention as Marcia did. Tiffany does not get as much attention as Ivanka does. She was never seen sitting on Trump’s lap growing up nor was she dragged around the way Barron has been. She’s the neglected child.

And she got into Georgetown because Trump took someone else’s money & paid a bribe. Same way Ivanka & Eric got in.

by Anonymousreply 20May 21, 2020 10:55 PM

R20’s reply was for R19. The comparison to Jan Brady wasn’t a reflection on Tiffany’s looks, it was a comparison of the neglected child Jan:Tiffany and the remark about not getting into Georgetown in her intelligence is a known fact, since both Eric Trump & Ivanka Trump went to Georgetown because their father paid Georgetown off.

by Anonymousreply 21May 21, 2020 10:58 PM

R20 is right. Now way do all these wealthy people all have kids brilliant enough to enter the Ivy League, so they buy their diplomas.

by Anonymousreply 22May 21, 2020 11:01 PM

I went to penn with her and she very casually dated my brother who was also a student then (he still sees her around occasionally). She’s not a bad person but definitely got into school because of her name (like her classmate Naomi Biden, who was kind of dim but really sweet and unassuming). Tiffany dating a billionaire Lebanese dude now. She was kind of frumpy IRL.

Still, Tiffany was exceptionally studious and hardworking. She studied day and might. I really respected her for that.

by Anonymousreply 23May 21, 2020 11:02 PM

R17 drink some Lysol. You’ll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 24May 21, 2020 11:06 PM

This is kinda mean.

by Anonymousreply 25May 21, 2020 11:08 PM

I feel bad for her, those genes just didn't mix well. She should try bangs.

by Anonymousreply 26May 21, 2020 11:11 PM

She is rapidly descending into Megan McCain territory, looks-wise. Based on everything else I've heard, she's not an insufferable cunt like Megan.

by Anonymousreply 27May 21, 2020 11:14 PM

R25 She publicly supports daddy, even if at minimum. fuck het

by Anonymousreply 28May 21, 2020 11:15 PM

Contrary to popular opinion, Ivanka looks far weirder and more uncanny to me facially than Tiffany. Tiffany just looks like a Midwestern sorority girl. Ivanka looks... off.

by Anonymousreply 29May 21, 2020 11:44 PM

[quote] Based on everything else I've heard, she's not an insufferable cunt like Megan.

Megan is advanced level cunt so that would be hard for most people to measure up to.

Part of why Ivanka looks off is because of her entirely contrived persona down to the idiot way she talks. You sense she is fake and it affects how you respond to her looks. Plus she wears a shit ton of make up.

by Anonymousreply 30May 21, 2020 11:58 PM

Ivanka had and has always had a weak chin, bad veneers and a nose job that left her nose too pointy. Her profile is starting to look more bizarre every day. Tiffany looks more natural despite jot being much of a beauty.

by Anonymousreply 31May 22, 2020 12:01 AM

What about Jared? She should been in this poll. She looks like a fucking alien.

by Anonymousreply 32May 22, 2020 12:26 AM

OP You forgot Eric Trump's horsefaced wife Lara and Jr's hideous witch gf Kimberly Guilfoyle.

by Anonymousreply 33May 22, 2020 12:27 AM

There is too much ugly in the trump family for just one thread.

by Anonymousreply 34May 22, 2020 12:28 AM

Melania and Ivanka are the ugliest. They are rotten and putrid inside, and that seeps out into their facades they present to the public.

by Anonymousreply 35May 22, 2020 12:29 AM

Melania is heading into Jocelyn Widenstein territory. I can't believe how long liberals gave Melania the benefit of a doubt. Even after she publicly supported her husbands birther BS and shrugged off the harassment of a journalist who had written a profile about her (which wasn't even that critical ).

by Anonymousreply 36May 22, 2020 12:39 AM

Melania is a whore (darlin'), she says and does what she's getting paid to do. How long will she wait to file for divorce after leaving the White House?

by Anonymousreply 37May 22, 2020 12:53 AM

Melania is a whore (darlin'), she says and does what she's getting paid to do. How long will she wait to file for divorce after leaving the White House?

by Anonymousreply 38May 22, 2020 12:53 AM

[quote] This is kinda mean.

On [italic]Datalounge?[/italic] You must be joking!

by Anonymousreply 39May 22, 2020 1:23 AM

I think Tiffany has a very bright future as a blow up doll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 22, 2020 1:26 AM

I bet he had zero relationship with her before the election, and now only associates with her at arm's length. And her bemused expression indicates she doesn't give a shit.They're always 6 ft. apart.

by Anonymousreply 41May 22, 2020 1:30 AM

Ivana is a dog at this point.

by Anonymousreply 42May 22, 2020 1:34 AM

Obviously, tRump arranged for the coronavirus to hit the USA just so schools would be forced to cancel commencement exercises. There was no way in hell he was going to Tiffany’s graduation ceremony and be seen with Marla.

by Anonymousreply 43May 22, 2020 2:11 AM

Just what this country needs: another female lawyer!

by Anonymousreply 44May 22, 2020 2:28 AM

Tiffany just graduated from Georgetown University Law School.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 22, 2020 2:30 AM

[quote]She was never seen sitting on Trump’s lap growing up

That's because her mother whisked her off to LA as a child and taught her to stay as far away from the rest of them as possible. I give her credit for keeping a low profile in DC even though the others were all right across town.

My understanding is that she's not stupid and probably did perfectly well at Georgetown, but the real key will be what she does with her law degree.

by Anonymousreply 46May 22, 2020 3:00 AM

She looks like a typical, overweight American frau, trying to cram a size 12 body into a size 8 dress, and wearing too much makeup. The other trump women look like Eastern European whores, which is apparently what the donald likes.

by Anonymousreply 47May 22, 2020 3:23 AM

Not pleasant when mom is twice your age and still prettier than you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 22, 2020 3:50 AM

Pretty mom was too good for the Trump knoblet.

by Anonymousreply 49May 22, 2020 4:09 AM

Now that Tiff will have her law degree, I'm guessing a federal judgeship is in her future....or SCOTUS appointment.

by Anonymousreply 50May 22, 2020 4:49 AM

Fuck you, OP. She didn't ask to be born and she deserves her own life.

by Anonymousreply 51May 22, 2020 4:53 AM

Trump's proclamation about Marla: 'great tits, no brains'.

by Anonymousreply 52May 22, 2020 5:11 AM

Trump, Donald, himself, is the one who is fuckin' U-G-L-Y!!!

Face looks like a dropped pie.

I hate hitting below the belt, but I *know* that Pelosi's "morbidly obese" comment bothered Cheeto in Charge.

He looks horrible no matter what he's wearing.

by Anonymousreply 53May 22, 2020 5:29 AM

Why is anybody bothering Tiffany? She minds her own damn business. Ivanka is the one who won't STFU and won't stick to what she is competent with. Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 54May 22, 2020 5:32 AM

I doubt Trump would give money to a school to guarantee entrance by a child he doesn't see much. The oldest three probably had tutors who helped them maintain high GPAs; then they got into school on name recognition. And they probably had letters of recommendation from respected celebs who owed Donald a favor.

I think Tiffany looks cute when she's not trying to sex it up. Her father is a shallow asshole who likes the plastic look. He doesn't have much use for women whom he doesn't find attractive. I would bet he's said some shitty things to Tiffany; it's a good thing Marla has kept her away.

by Anonymousreply 55May 22, 2020 5:59 AM

R36 - because of liberal heterosexual males who objectify Eastern European women under 50. I see it with my roommate...straight men who pretend to be progressive are on her like flies despite the fact that she is 43 already (beautiful lady) but once they actually get close to her they start acting like Repukes and flaunt their perceived "superiority". She thinks that it is because many Western women let themselves go at her age and because the truth is that deep down hetero white men still resent that they are no longer the "masters" and to show that they have an exotic pet. Not much different than "progressive" women who say "my gays". Amazing the crap these guys dare to pull on the woman no matter how nice she is. She says to me "gay men are the REAL 'men' because they are out there risking getting bashed or worse for having the balls to be who they are and not hide".

Sad that Ivanka was raised by that as swipe because she could have been like my roommate if she had the right education.

by Anonymousreply 56May 22, 2020 6:41 AM

What a beast! All that money at her disposal. Ivanka probably sent her that dress (*from the Ivanka Trump Collection), knowing it hasn't been Tiff's size since junior high.

by Anonymousreply 57May 22, 2020 6:46 AM

R54 - only because Ivanka is more attractive. If Tiffany had looked like her mom you can believe she would be paraded all over by the "businessman" who sees his kids as "assets" that help him with his base.

by Anonymousreply 58May 22, 2020 6:47 AM

Melania can barely talk (Be Best). Always squinting. Hair looks wonky in front b/c she's camouflaging her five-head. Bolt-on grapefruits on her chest. All of this sounds mean, I know, but Donald is so mean & always criticizing women's looks & criticizing "foreigners." How hypocritical.

by Anonymousreply 59May 22, 2020 7:01 AM

R58, Tiffany spoke at one of the rallies or conventions back in 2016 when Donald was running. It was actually kind of funny because she didn't have much of substance to say about her dad's good qualities. "He cares about my family. When I see him, he always asks how my family is doing." Ivanka wants to be everywhere; she's building a resume for ...something. Tiffany has been busy getting an education. Studying in Georgetown, she's only a few miles from the White House; I wonder how often she's visited her father and sister. After she graduates, hopefully she finds a nice place to practice, away from DC, NY, and Florida.

by Anonymousreply 60May 22, 2020 1:59 PM

Law school is THE ONLY OPTION for assholes who don't know what to do with their lives. A chicken--and a lawyer--in every pot!

by Anonymousreply 61May 22, 2020 4:40 PM

[quote]And her bemused expression indicates she doesn't give a shit.

I honestly doubt that. I see someone who tries to act she is genuinely part of the family when it's clear to see she is only on the peripheral.

by Anonymousreply 62May 22, 2020 5:01 PM

But does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 63May 22, 2020 5:03 PM

She looks like an inbred mouth breather.

by Anonymousreply 64May 22, 2020 5:25 PM

Tiffany didn't choose either parent. She has control of her weight largely, and how she dresses, but the genetic features are what they are

She graduating from Georgetown Law School is commendable. She wasn't part of the nepotism in the WH as shown by Ivana and Jared. She wasn't hanging out in Trump Tower either. She doesn't tweet nasty stuff and appear on Fox shows spewing lies and conducting attacks as does Junior, Eric, and Laura Trump. She's been studying, not campaigning before deplorables.

I am not a fan of any of the Trumps, but have no reason to be derogatory toward Barron and Tiffany.

OP, you and the posters feeding the childish physical and character insults about Tiffany, need to put your own looks and level of academic achievement on the table.

by Anonymousreply 65May 22, 2020 5:52 PM

Ivanka, not Ivana

by Anonymousreply 66May 22, 2020 5:54 PM

Tiffany is the ugliest, Ivanka is nothing special looks wise, and whenever I look at Melania I just see cosmetic work done.

by Anonymousreply 67May 22, 2020 5:58 PM

Thanks for the lecture imperious R65

by Anonymousreply 68May 22, 2020 10:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!