Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pepper spray

Should I get some?

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 10:24 PM

Yes, use it on any dirtbag who gets within 6 feet of you without a mask, It will teach 'em a lesson!

by Anonymousreply 1May 21, 2020 7:25 PM

It's also great for relief of itchy balls!

by Anonymousreply 2May 21, 2020 7:32 PM

It's delicious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 21, 2020 7:32 PM

I got some after I was attacked by a dog last fall. Luckily, I haven't had to use it yet.

by Anonymousreply 4May 21, 2020 9:22 PM

Yew - you may need to use it on the rough trade you bring home.

by Anonymousreply 5May 21, 2020 9:42 PM

So I am OP and am really getting serious about ordering this, do any DLers use it and if so do you have any you would recommend?

Just want something I can carry easily and obviously, something that won't somehow backfire and/or go off easily.

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2020 7:53 PM

You could move closer to the ocean and get all the salt spray you want for free.

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2020 7:57 PM

Cumin would work better in your recipe, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2020 8:34 PM

I really want to get some of this, since anti maskers are getting more bold with their bullshit

by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2020 7:05 PM

You want product reviews for pepper spray.

Okay.

by Anonymousreply 10September 16, 2020 7:24 PM

Why do you want it, OP? It can be tricky to use. If you don’t pay attention to the wind direction, you can end up spraying yourself. Also, if someone gets the drop on you before you can take it out, they can use it on you. I hope you’re not seriously thinking of spraying people for not wearing masks, because that’s straight up assault. The best self-defense is awareness.

by Anonymousreply 11September 16, 2020 9:20 PM

I'm not OP, but I want it in case an anti masker comes after me. I wouldn't ever spray someone unless they attacked me R11

I'm surprised as scared and worried as so many are on DL people didn't fill this thread up! LOL

by Anonymousreply 12September 16, 2020 9:21 PM

i wonder what it feels like

by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2020 9:25 PM

Years ago while with a teenage therapy pt. and his parents in session he mentioned having pepper spray, and together we all agreed it best if he just left it with me. The kid didn't mind, nor did his parents mind leaving it with me and then they left. So my officemates and I were curious about it, and we all turned our heads as I sprayed it over into a trash can. No wind, and it sprayed into the trash can, but seconds later we were all crying in pain. Serves me right. Bottom line, if you spray this indoors everyone goes away in pain. I can't imagine what it would feel like to get this right in your face.

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 10:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!