Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

You CAN wear a mask and look good

Oh yes, you can.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20Last Friday at 7:44 AM

Shopping today, a worker complimented my choice of masks.

by Anonymousreply 105/20/2020

Justin, if you're reading this, don't cut your hair.

by Anonymousreply 205/20/2020

How does it look in blackface? Asking for a friend

by Anonymousreply 305/20/2020

Hey Andy @ R3. How does it feel to single-handedly destroy your party and bring it down to 25% in the polls? I mean, the Cons are imploding more and more each day, and people are fed up with you, especially since you don't seem to understand the message Canadians sent you in October. Rumor is that daddy Harper's pretty pissed with you and that your future in Canadian politics will soon be over.

Oh, I hear the kids on Twitter are calling you Blandy. I think that's fitting, don't you?

PS - does your wife know about you-know-who yet? You'll owe quite a bit in child support, so you'd best be careful.

by Anonymousreply 405/20/2020

Who’s the hot adjacent are OP? He’s hot.

by Anonymousreply 505/20/2020

A co-worker said something to me the other day that sounded rude, and I only realized he was joking when I saw his eyes crinkle-up (smiling).

It's going to be a shitstorm when the 2,000 other employees eventually return to the building, where they've already said masks will be required.

by Anonymousreply 605/20/2020

You can look good wearing a mask if you look good not wearing a mask.

by Anonymousreply 705/20/2020

That's the disguise he uses when he goes to meet Manny Macron for sexual trysts. Poor old lady Macron has cataracts so bad that she thinks it's the bearded lady from Cirque du Soleil.

by Anonymousreply 805/20/2020

Looks better when I can't see the beard (gray, not matching hair on head).

by Anonymousreply 905/20/2020

Does he have salt & pepper pubes?

by Anonymousreply 1005/20/2020

Yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1105/20/2020

I like how batgirl's boobs get bigger when she's in her uniform.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Thursday at 6:21 PM

[quote]Who’s the hot adjacent are OP? He’s hot.

R5, that's Justin Trudeau, PM of Canada.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Thursday at 6:29 PM

Justin Trudeau needs to sit on America's face. We need it.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Thursday at 6:31 PM

Wearing a mask makes my ear stick out, not a good look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15Last Thursday at 7:17 PM

He has such good hair.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Thursday at 7:19 PM

Pedro Sánchez, the Prime Minister of Spain, looks very dapper in mask and gloves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17Last Thursday at 7:26 PM

Señor Sánchez es muy guapo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18Last Thursday at 7:28 PM

Thank you, R13.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Thursday at 7:54 PM

I guess this wasn't the best time to have my lips filled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20Last Friday at 7:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!