Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

You CAN wear a mask and look good

Oh yes, you can.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 22, 2020 3:44 PM

Shopping today, a worker complimented my choice of masks.

by Anonymousreply 1May 21, 2020 4:04 AM

Justin, if you're reading this, don't cut your hair.

by Anonymousreply 2May 21, 2020 4:06 AM

How does it look in blackface? Asking for a friend

by Anonymousreply 3May 21, 2020 4:07 AM

Hey Andy @ R3. How does it feel to single-handedly destroy your party and bring it down to 25% in the polls? I mean, the Cons are imploding more and more each day, and people are fed up with you, especially since you don't seem to understand the message Canadians sent you in October. Rumor is that daddy Harper's pretty pissed with you and that your future in Canadian politics will soon be over.

Oh, I hear the kids on Twitter are calling you Blandy. I think that's fitting, don't you?

PS - does your wife know about you-know-who yet? You'll owe quite a bit in child support, so you'd best be careful.

by Anonymousreply 4May 21, 2020 4:15 AM

Who’s the hot adjacent are OP? He’s hot.

by Anonymousreply 5May 21, 2020 4:34 AM

A co-worker said something to me the other day that sounded rude, and I only realized he was joking when I saw his eyes crinkle-up (smiling).

It's going to be a shitstorm when the 2,000 other employees eventually return to the building, where they've already said masks will be required.

by Anonymousreply 6May 21, 2020 4:43 AM

You can look good wearing a mask if you look good not wearing a mask.

by Anonymousreply 7May 21, 2020 4:50 AM

That's the disguise he uses when he goes to meet Manny Macron for sexual trysts. Poor old lady Macron has cataracts so bad that she thinks it's the bearded lady from Cirque du Soleil.

by Anonymousreply 8May 21, 2020 5:06 AM

Looks better when I can't see the beard (gray, not matching hair on head).

by Anonymousreply 9May 21, 2020 5:08 AM

Does he have salt & pepper pubes?

by Anonymousreply 10May 21, 2020 5:17 AM

Yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 21, 2020 5:27 AM

I like how batgirl's boobs get bigger when she's in her uniform.

by Anonymousreply 12May 22, 2020 2:21 AM

[quote]Who’s the hot adjacent are OP? He’s hot.

R5, that's Justin Trudeau, PM of Canada.

by Anonymousreply 13May 22, 2020 2:29 AM

Justin Trudeau needs to sit on America's face. We need it.

by Anonymousreply 14May 22, 2020 2:31 AM

Wearing a mask makes my ear stick out, not a good look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 22, 2020 3:17 AM

He has such good hair.

by Anonymousreply 16May 22, 2020 3:19 AM

Pedro Sánchez, the Prime Minister of Spain, looks very dapper in mask and gloves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 22, 2020 3:26 AM

Señor Sánchez es muy guapo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 22, 2020 3:28 AM

Thank you, R13.

by Anonymousreply 19May 22, 2020 3:54 AM

I guess this wasn't the best time to have my lips filled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 22, 2020 3:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!