Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Baby Registry

I Googled a woman I have only dealt with on the phone for 2 years. She has a THICK NY accent and I want to know if she has 1980’s NJ/NY teased hair. I couldn’t find her pic, but I found her recent baby registry.

She had an $800 chandelier! And someone bought it for them! There were a shitload of items, like everything you need for a new baby...and then some.

Is this typical to expect family & friends to buy all this stuff for you?

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2020 11:29 PM

How is babby formed?

by Anonymousreply 1May 20, 2020 10:45 PM

That’s not a usual item.

A few years ago, I went to a shower for a woman having her third child. She and her husband are quite wealthy. Like, her husband gets a million-dollar bonus most years.

She registered for gifts. The woman throwing the shower said “Yeah, I know. But people will bring gifts anyway, so she might as well get what she wants and not have to return things.”

How about you register for necessities and donate them to a homeless shelter? She had everything for a baby already, and could have bought the one or two things she “needed”.

Greedy cunts.

by Anonymousreply 2May 20, 2020 11:36 PM

Wedding registries are shams too. I spent money on travel and clothing...now you want hundreds of dollars in gifts?

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2020 11:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!